Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2019: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai will be the authority that prepares and releases the Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2019. DMER Mumbai will release the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List, tentatively, during the 4th week of June 2019. The Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS and BDS Programme will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NEET 2019. Other than that, factors such number of seat availability, number of applications, etc. will also be considered. A merit list will be released for each round of Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Counseling. Counseling will stretch for around 2 rounds, and if seats still remain, a mop up round will be held as well.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will be informed all about the 2019 Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS and BDS programmes. This will include the schedule for the Maharashtra MBBS Merit Release, Cut offs, viewing procedure, etc.
Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2019 Date
Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|2||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|3||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|4||Second Merit List for Maharashtra MBBS||1st week of July 2019|
|5||Second Round of Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
How to Check Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Maharashtra MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Details mentioned in Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidates can expect upon accessing the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Maharashtra Category
- Maharashtra Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Maharashtra State Merit
Maharashtra MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Tie Break Scenario
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, DMER has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If tie still remains, candidates with lower number of wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Counseling and Seat Allotment
Candidates who clear the NEET 2019 and who appear in the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List will be able to participate in the Maharashtra MBBS Counseling and Seat Allotment procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their NEET score and Maharashtra MBBS BDS Merit List 2019. But before participating in the counseling process, candidates will have to get their documents verified. The documents that are to verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counseling letter of Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of fee transaction slip and application form of Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Admissions.