Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Merit List 2020: Phase II Admission and 2nd Round Applicant Lists released. Maharaja Manindra Chandra College will announce the 1st merit list on its official website. The College generally provides the courses related to B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com degree. It gives a great opportunity for students who want to apply for college. The candidates need to submit the application form online. No entrance exam is taken into account for the selection of the candidates. The college authority prepares the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the students in the 12th Board.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- 5th Phase Admission List released by Maharaja Mahindra College. Click Here to check.
- Maharaja Manindra Chandra College has started the Online Registration for Round II Admission. The last date to submit the application form is 16th September 2020. Click Here / Direct Link
Maharaja College Important Dates 2020
Before starting the procedure, the college releases the notification regarding the admission process. On the official site of the college, one could easily find the important dates. However below are the tentative dates mention by the college:
|Provisional merit list publication||23rd August 2020 (Released)|
|Correction/self-verification||23rd-25th August 2020|
|Final merit list publication||27th August at 4 PM (Declared)|
|1 st phase of admission starts||1st September 2020 from 10:30 AM|
|Last date for payment of admission fees for 1st phase||3rd September 2020|
|Publication of 2nd List for admission||5th September 2020|
How to download Maharaja College Merit List 2020?
College fetches the result online on its site. Candidates have to look into the steps in order to view the list. Following are the steps, one has to look for the merit list.
- Visit the official site of the college.
- Look for the link” Provisional Merit List for New U.G admission 2020-21” given in the “Admission Notice 2020-21” on the home page.
- A new page will open up.
- College provides a direct link to view the result.
- Select the programme and the list (category) and click on the search button.
- A list of students will appear on the screen. In conclusion, one can view their results.
Details Present on Maharaja College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains a lot of information regarding the candidates. The details on the list available are:
- Course Name
- Application ID
- Merit Scores
- Date of merit list publication
Maharaja College Eligibility for Admission 2020
In order to take admission to the college, one has to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The basic requirement to take admission in this college is to clear the Higher Secondary Exam. Similarly, category preference also lies in the eligibility area. Marks relaxation is given to the reserved category.
If 50% of marks are the minimum requirement for a general category meanwhile, it is 45% for reserved category.
Preparation of Maharaja College Merit List 2020
Merit List of the college is prepared by the senior college authority. They go through the application form for the selection of the students. On the basis of the marks and category, they select the students. The selected students are called for counseling. The process mainly consists of the verification of the documents. Candidates must ensure that the details given by them must be valid and correct. Any kind of forgery will lead to the rejection of the admission process of that person.
Apart from the category, there is state preference which the students enjoy. College prefers the students who belong to the same state as that of college.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.