LNMU Result 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University is a well-known institution for UG and PG education. It was established in 1972. The University is located in Bihar. The University provides admission in a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Courses offered by the University are B.A, B.com, MBBS, and B.sc. In the month of July, the LNMU 2020 result will be declared. The results will be declared for the semester exams. Students can check their marks from the official website of the university. However, the results of every course will be released on different dates. Candidates need to keep visiting the online portal to check their BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com Part 1, 2 and 3 Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
If you are already enrolled in the university and want to know more about then LNMU result 2020 then keep reading the article.
Important dates of LNMU Result Part 1, 2 and 3
Candidates who are already enrolled in the University are eager to know their result. LNMU will release the marks scored by every candidate on their online portal. But the result of each course will be declared on different dates. However, the university has still not announced the dates for the results. We have provided candidates with the tentative schedule. As soon as LNMU declares the official dates we will update our article. Check LNMU Time table
|1.||LNMU admit card||June 2020|
|2.||Starting of exams||June 2020|
|3.||Last day of exams||June 2020|
|4.||LNMU result Part 1, 2 and 3||July 2020|
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Result 2020
The results for Lalit Narayan Mithila University will be available on their official website. Candidates need to note that the results will be available on July 2020. Moreover, the marks for every course will be released on different dates. There will be strict checking of answer sheets by the examiner. Students need to note that they will only get marks according to the quality of their answer.
Moreover, it is important for every candidate to fill in the correct details on the answer sheet because if they don’t then their paper might get rejected. The papers will be checked in different colleges affiliated by LNMU. Importantly, the marking criteria for every subject will be different. In conclusion, the results of every student will vary from subject to subject. The next session will commence with the students who passed all the exams. Candidates who failed will have to reappear for the exams.
How to download LNMU result 2020 for BA, B.Sc, B.Com?
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can go on online to check their result. The university has still not announced the results but will declare them soon. It is important for every student to check their result. The marks of every candidate will be available in a pdf format. However, candidates need to provide login ID and password. Below mentioned are the steps to check LNMU semester result 2020, have a look. Read more LNMU Merit List
- Candidates need to visit the official website of LNMU. The online portal of the university is https://lnmu.ac.in/.
- Then, the students need to click on “Result”.
- After that, the candidates need to find the name of their course and click on it.
- It will then ask students for their login ID and password.
- After that, it will show you the result on your laptop or phone screen.
- In the end, candidates need to download the result and print it out.
Details mentioned on LNMU result 2020
The result card of LNMU provides a lot of details. Candidates need to check these details before printing out the result. If there is any problem in the mark sheet candidates need to contact the university. The declaration of results will be only through the online portal. Below given are the details mention on LNMU result 2020:
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Exam Roll number
- Exam paper code
- College name
- Subject name
- Total marks
- Marks obtained
- The Controller of Examination (CEO) signature
Important instructions for LNMU 2020 Result
Students need to look at the important instructions before checking the LNMU results. These rules are given below:
- Firstly, it is important for all the candidates to keep their admit card safe even after the exam. It carries a lot of information necessary to check while looking at the results.
- Secondly, students need to note that the results will only be available online.
- Candidates also should remember their university login ID and password.
- Students need to take out a print out of the result.
- If there is any problem or error in the result candidates need to inform the University.
- Students need to check all the details before taking a print out.
- Lastly, if the website isn’t working then the candidates are requested to check their result in while. At times due to a lot of traffic on the website, the page crashes. Students need to stay patient while checking their marks.