CCS University Results: Chaudhary Charan Singh will release its application form for admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2020-2021. The university provides various courses in its university and affiliated colleges. Candidates interested in taking admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University can fill the application form on online mode. The Candidates need to go to the official website of the university in order to fill the CCSU application form. Candidates first need to register themselves on the registration portal in order to proceed with the filling up of forms. After registration candidates need to re-login on the registration portal and fill up the required details. Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam in order to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CCS University Results: Important Dates 2020
Candidates will select for admissions strictly on the basis of their score in the entrance examination of Chaudhary Charan Singh entrance examination. CCS University Meerut will offer the seats to the candidates on their rank scored in the CCSU entrance exam and merit list by CCS University. CCSU admission merit lists will release separately for admissions in each course. The results for CCS University Entrance will release a few days after the exam. Below are some important dates related to the CCS University Exam 2020-
|Entrance Exam dates||Third week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of July or first week of August 2020|
CCS University 2020 Exam Pattern
Chaudhary Charan Singh University has invited applications for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University need to clear the entrance exam. CCS University will conduct in various cities in the north for admissions. CCSU merit list shall be released separately for each course. The selected candidates will then be invited for the counselling rounds wherein candidates shall be offered seats according to their score in the entrance exam.
Below is the pattern for the CCS Entrance Exam. The following rules will uniformly apply as per the CCS University Executive Council Resolution No.18
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate selects more than one answer /choice for a particular question, the answer will not be considered.
- The weightages will be added as mentioned in the subheading ‘Weightages ‘ and deductions will be considered @2% per year of gap up to a maximum of 8% for the candidates being admitted through entrance test.
- In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance exam of a particular course, the merit will be decided on the basis of higher marks obtained in the qualifying (eligibility) examination and if they are also equal, then the merit will be decided on the basis of seniority in age.
In all the cases and in case of any other complications the decision of the Admission Committee will be final. The Admission Committee has the final authority of decision making in case of any disputes or complications regarding admission of the candidates. The Admission Committee has the final decision thereafter.
CCS University 2020 Admission Counselling
- Candidates who have passed his/her entrance exam for admission in a particular course as private students need to present a certificate of good conduct from the principal of the college or any gazetted officer or an M.L.A/ M.P at the time of counselling. The certificate of good conduct should not be older than six months.
- Applicants of CCS University Admission 2020 need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the self-attested copy of the required mark sheets, certificates, degree, fee submission proof and other desired document to the respective department of the university if their name exists on the merit.
- The merit list will be displayed on the official website of CCS University for some days and once the new merit list is updated, the claim of applicants on the previous list will not be considered.
- At the time of counselling, the original documents will be verified from the self-attested copies of certificates, degree, mark sheets and other desired documents.
- Candidates of CCS University 2020 admission needs to make sure that only those photograph will be accepted which will be attested by the principal of intermediate /degree/post-graduate college/head of the department of the university or any gazetted officer.