LNMU is a public university located in Bihar. The Institute provides quality education to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are willing to enroll themselves in the University. There are 22 colleges affiliated with LNMU and has 43 constituent institutions. LNMU holds semester exams twice a year and provides different admit cards both the time. LNMU Admit card 2020 will release in June in an online mode on https://lnmu.ac.in. The hall pass is the most important item during the exam. The LNMU admit card 2020 will have all the details of the candidate appearing for the exam. The hall pass is the most important item during the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Keep reading the article if you want to know more about Lalit Narayan Mithila University admit card 2020.
LNMU Admit Card Important dates 2020
LNMU will announce the admit card dates and candidate must go through them. Tentatively, the admit card of Lalit Narayan Mithila University will be available on their official website in the month of June 2020. In our article, we have provided the students with the tentative dates for all the exam-related dates. As soon the University announces the original date on their website we will update our article. Mentioned below are the dates for LNMU admit card 2020:
Commencement of exam
Last date of exam
Release of Admit card
LNMU Admit Card 2020
Lalit Narayan Mithila University admit card 2020 will be available on their official website from the month of June. Only the eligible students who have satisfied the University criteria will be allowed to download their hall pass. If there are any problems printing out LNMU hall ticket 2020 then the candidates are advised to contact the administration and examination governer for their assistance. The permission letter provides all the personal and academic details of the candidate. It also provided students with the important instructions necessary to know before giving the test. Also, candidates need to note that without the signature and stamp of the college principal the admit card will not be valid.
How to download LNMU admit card?
LNMU hall pass is one of the most important pieces of paper during the time of examination. The hall pass of Lalit Narayan Mithila University 2020 will be available on June 2020. Candidates are requested to take a print out of the admit card from the University’s official website. If the students forget to carry their admit card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. To download the LNMU admit card candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates need to login to the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University at http://lnmu.ac.in.
- Then students need to click on “LNMU part- I examination 2020 admit card”
- This link will be available on the homepage of LNMU’s website.
- After clicking on the link it will redirect the candidates to a new web page.
- In the new page, it will ask students for their college roll number.
- To get Undergraduate hall pass of 2020 the candidate will have to fill in their roll number.
- Then take a print out of the admit card.
- Candidates then need to get a stamp and signature of their principal. After this step students will have a valid LNMU hall pass 2020.
Details mentioned in LNMU admit card 2020
LNMU admit card 2020 will be issued by the University on June 2020. It will be available online on Lalit Narayan Mithila University’s official website. Before printing out the hall pass students need to make sure that all their academic and personal details are mentioned. If any detail is missing from the admit card then the candidates need to contact the administration office. Given below are LNMU 2020 hall ticket details:
- Roll no.
- Answer IDR no.
- Registration year
- Registration number
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- College name and code
- Center name and cod
- Subject details
- Exam dates
- Student’s signature
- The controller of examination (CEO) signature
Important instructions for LNMU exam 2020
During the time of the exam, candidates are required to follow a few instructions. These rules are mentioned on the LNMU admit card 2020. The students who will be giving the semester examination for the first time it is important for them to know how to behave in the exam hall. Students are advised to read the instructions carefully because then the chances of making any mistakes will be less. Given below are important instructions for the LNMU exam 2020:
- Candidates need to report at the exam centre 30 min before the exam.
- It is compulsory for every student to carry their admit card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should not write anything on the admit card.
- Electronics are not allowed in the hall.
- Candidates should not get into any malpractice during the exam.
Other Related Links: