Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (also known as Kanpur University) invites applications for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Kanpur University thereafter offers diploma courses at both levels courses offered in various stream are science Media, Engineering, Hospitality, and Travel. CSJM University was established in the year 1966 which has 170 affiliated colleges in 15 districts at present. The University caters to the higher education of one of the biggest industrial town of Uttar Pradesh and 15-16 nearby districts. There are various eligibility criteria for admission in various courses. Students can take admission in various courses by clearing the entrance examination of Kanpur University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kanpur University Application Form Dates
Kanpur University also known as Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University has released its application forms for admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for the academic year 2019-2020. The mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates who wish to take admissions in CSJM University need to go to the official website of the University in order to download and fill the application forms for various courses.
|Release of Application Forms||April 2020|
|Last Date of filling the Application Forms||June 2020|
|Issue of Admit Cards||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination Dates||21st -22nd June 2020|
|Declaration of Results||June 2020|
|Choice filling begins||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date for choice filling||3rd week of June 2020|
|Confirmation of seats||4th week of June 2020|
CSJM University Application Form 2020
The application forms for admission in CSJM University have been released by Kanpur University. The application forms are available on the official website of Kanpur University. The applications have been released by the University in the month of April 2020 and will to available to the candidates for applying till the second week of June 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website of Kanpur University that is www.kanpuruniversity.org. Candidates can then go to the home page of the university and click on the Apply Online link. There are four steps to fill the CSJM University Application Form which are as follows
- In the first stage of filling of Kanpur University application forms, candidates first need to Register themselves on the Registration portal. Candidates can register themselves by entering the required information like course/ Name/ E.Mail ID/ Mobile Number etc.
- In the second stage of filling the Application forms, candidates need to fill in their personal details in the application form. Candidates need to fill details like their names, contact details, address and more correctly to avoid inconvenience.
- In the third stage for filling the application forms, candidates need their passport size recent photograph with their signatures. Candidates first need to select the course for which wish to get admission too and then upload the photograph and signature both in the required size as told by the university authorities.
- As for the fourth and the last stage of admissions, candidates need to pay the required amount of fee for their choice of course. The payment has to be made through online mode by means of Debit Card/ ATM Card/ Credit Card. Once the payment is made, candidates are advised to take a print out of the payment slip for future use.
Kanpur University Admission 2020 Fees
After the complete filling of Kanpur University admission forms 2020, as the last stage of submitting the application forms candidates need to submit a required amount of fee to the college authorities. The fee has to be submitted through the online mode . Candidates can pay the required amount through ATM Card/ Master Card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card . Application Fee will be charged from different candidates according to their categories . Below is amount of Application fee that will be charged from different categories –
Kanpur University Admissions 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission in various courses for admissions at Kanpur University is different. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria of the course which they wish to apply for that very course. If the candidate is not eligible for a particular course then admission shall not be given to the candidate at any circumstance. Below are the eligibility criteria for various courses
|Bachelor Courses like B.A , BFA, B.SC||Class 12th from a recognized board|
|Masters Courses like M.A, M.PeD, M.Sc||Bachelors from the required stream of graduation|
|PG Diploma Courses||Post Graduate degree in the required stream|
|MBBS||Class 12th with PCB|
Kanpur University Admission 2020 Admit Card
The University has released admit cards for the Kanpur University Entrance Exam for Admissions in the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Kanpur University. Bringing the admit card to the entrance exam hall is compulsory. Kanpur University has released its admit card for candidates sitting in the entrance exam .The entrance exam admit card are available online only on the website of the University. Below are the steps the Kanpur University entrance exam admit card 2020 –
- Go to the Official Website of Kanpur University
- Find the link ” Admit Card of CSJM University Entrance Exam 2020 “
- Click on that link
- Enter the required details
- Enter your REGISTRATION Number
- Download your CSJM University admit card 2020
- Take a print out and a photocopy of it
- Check your Examination date, venue, time details
CSJM University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Kanpur University invites application for admissions . Candidates can apply for admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses . For applying candidates will fill the Kanpur University application forms . After that , the CSJM University exam is conducted . Candidates who clear this exam are further invited for counselling . Students should choose carefully their choices for the counselling session .
- The Mode of the exam will be Pen and Paper. There are no subjective questions in the CSJM Entrance Exam paper . Candidates need to present on the required date and venue for the examination with their admit cards
- Only objective questions will be asked in the CSJM University entrance exam. No subjective or long questions will be there in the exam.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University entrance exam will have questions from various subjects like General knowledge, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, and General English.
Kanpur University Result 2020
Kanpur University will provide the results for the entrance exam after the successful commencement of the exam. Candidates can get the entrance exam results on the official website of the university. All the passing candidates of the Kanpur University Entrance Exam have to proceed with the counselling process. Candidates can check their results through the following ways –
- Go to the official Website of the University
- Find the Result link “Result of University Entrance Exam”
- Click on the link and enter your Roll No.
- Fill in all the other entries and details .
- Take a print out of it
Kanpur University Admissions 2020 Counselling
After the Kanpur University Entrance Exam comes the counselling round, Thereafter, Candidates are called for document verification. Students are given to choose the seats according to the number of seats in that course . Candidates who miss the counselling session once will not be called for the counselling round for the second time. Kanpur University will update its website with all the required information related to the date time and venue of counselling on the official website of the University. All the information is updated under the’ Entrance Exam Counselling Tab”.Candidates can click on this tab to download their counselling schedule. Below are the steps to check the Kanpur University Counselling session updates –
- Go to the official website
- Click on the” University Entrance Online Counselling Tab”.
- In the tab fill the required details that are
- choice of course and other details.
- Make sure to fill the form as soon as and as accurately as possible
- Candidates then need to do the Counselling Registration.
- Candidates then need to enter their Registration Number and the desired course.
- Fill your preferences in a chronological order that adds your choice of course and college
- Lock your choice and wait for seat allotment
- Complete the required formalities and Pay the fee of your college