Kanpur University Admission 2020 has been closed. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (also known as Kanpur University) has now started the Online Counselling Process. The Second Counselling Allotment Letter is now available. Applicants can download the allotment letter below. The third counseling registration has begun. The last date Third Counselling Registration is 14th October 2020. The first online counselling process closed on 23rd September 2020. The link is provided below for choice filling. Kanpur University thereafter offers diploma courses for various streams. Candidates, who wish to take admission in Kanpur University will have to fill the CSJM Application Form. The application form will be released in an online mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
A few days post the submission of the application form, the university will issue the admit card. The Kanpur University Hall Ticket will be issued in the online mode. The result of Kanpur University will be released a few days after the conduct of the examination. Complete details about Kanpur University Admission are mentioned in the article below.
Kanpur University Admission Brochure 2020-21
Kanpur University Admission Dates
Kanpur University, also known as Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University has released its application forms for admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for the academic year 2020-21. The mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates who wish to take admissions in CSJM University need to go to the official website of the University in order to download and fill the application forms for various courses.
|Release of Application Forms||29th April 2020|
|Last Date of filling the Application Forms|
|Issue of Admit Cards||–|
|Entrance Examination Dates||To be announced shortly.|
|Declaration of Results||–|
|Choice filling begins||–|
|Last date for choice filling||–|
|Confirmation of seats||–|
CSJM University Application Form 2020
The application forms for admission in CSJM University are released by Kanpur University. The application forms are available on the official website of Kanpur University. The Kanpur University application form will be released by the University on 29th April 2020 and the last date to apply is 15th July 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website of Kanpur University that is www.kanpuruniversity.org. Candidates can then go to the home page of the university and click on the Apply Online link. There are four steps to fill the CSJM University Application Form which are as follows
The process to fill CSJM Kanpur University Admission Form
- In the first stage of filling of Kanpur University application form, candidates first need to Register themselves on the Registration portal. Candidates can register themselves by entering the required information like course/ Name/ E.Mail ID/ Mobile Number etc.
- In the second stage of filling the Application forms, candidates need to fill in their personal details in the application form. Candidates need to fill details like their names, contact details, addresses, and more correctly to avoid inconvenience.
- In the third stage for filling the application forms, candidates need their passport size recent photograph with their signatures. Candidates first need to select the course for which wish to get admission too and then upload the photograph and signature both in the required size as told by the university authorities.
- As for the fourth and the last stage of admissions, candidates need to pay the required amount of fee for their choice of course. The payment has to be made through online mode by means of a Debit Card/ ATM Card/ Credit Card. Once the payment is made, candidates are advised to take a print out of the payment slip for future use.
Make sure that you fill in the Kanpur University Admission Form with the correct details. Providing incorrect information can lead to the rejection of the form. The University will not accept any admission form after the due date.
Kanpur University Admission 2020 Fees
After the complete filling of Kanpur University admission forms 2020, as the last stage of submitting the application forms candidates need to submit a required amount of fee to the college authorities. The fee has to be submitted through the online mode. Candidates can pay the required amount through ATM Card/ Master Card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Application Fees will be charged from different candidates according to their categories. Below is the amount of Application fee that will be charged from different categories:
Kanpur University Admissions 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission in various courses for admissions at CSJM Kanpur University is different. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria of the course which they wish to apply for that very course. Below are the eligibility criteria for various courses
|Bachelor Courses like B.A, BFA, B.SC||Class 12th from a recognized board|
|Masters Courses like M.A, M.PeD, M.Sc||Bachelors from the required stream of graduation|
|PG Diploma Courses||Post Graduate degree in the required stream|
|MBBS||Class 12th with PCB|
Kanpur University Admission 2020 Admit Card
The University has released admit cards for the Kanpur University Entrance Exam for Admissions in the academic year 2020. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Kanpur University. Bringing the admit card to the entrance exam hall is compulsory. Below are the steps the Kanpur University entrance exam admit card 2020 –
- Go to the Official Website of Kanpur University
- Find the link ” Admit Card of CSJM University Entrance Exam 2020 “
- Click on that link
- Enter the required details
- Enter your REGISTRATION Number
- Download your CSJM University admit card 2020
- Take a print out and a photocopy of it
- Check your Examination date, venue, time details
CSJM University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Kanpur University invites application for admissions. Candidates can apply for admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. For applying candidates will fill the Kanpur University application forms. After that, the CSJM University exam is conducted. Candidates who clear this exam are further invited for counselling. Students should choose carefully their choices for the counselling session.
- The Mode of the exam will be Pen and Paper. There are no subjective questions in the CSJM Entrance Exam paper. Candidates need to present on the required date and venue for the examination with their admit cards
- Only objective questions will be asked in the CSJM University Admission entrance exam. No subjective or long questions will be there in the exam.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University entrance exam will have questions from various subjects like General knowledge, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, and General English.
Kanpur University Result 2020
Kanpur University will provide the results for the entrance exam after the successful commencement of the exam. Candidates can get the Kanpur University entrance exam result on the official website of the university. All the passing candidates of the Kanpur University Entrance Exam have to proceed with the counselling process. Candidates can check their results through the following ways –
- Go to the official Website of the University
- Find the Result link “Result of University Entrance Exam”
- Click on the link and enter your Roll No.
- Fill in all the other entries and details.
- Take a print out of it
Kanpur University Admissions 2020 Counselling
After the Kanpur University Entrance Exam comes to the Kanpur University counselling round, Thereafter, Candidates are called for document verification. Candidates who miss the counselling session once will not be called for the counselling round of Kanpur University for the second time. Below are the steps to check the Kanpur University Counselling session updates –
- Go to the official website
- Click on the” University Entrance Online Counselling Tab”.
- In the tab fill the required details that are
- choice of course and other details.
- Make sure to fill the form as soon as and as accurately as possible
- Candidates then need to do the Counselling Registration.
- Candidates then need to enter their Registration Number and the desired course.
- Fill your preferences in a chronological order that adds your choice of course and college
- Lock your choice and wait for seat allotment
- Complete the required formalities and Pay the fee of your college
Courses Offered by CSJM Kanpur University
Bachelors of Arts:
- Advertising, Sales, and Promotion
- Office Management
- Drawing and Paintings
- English Language
- English Literature
- Hindi Language
- Hindi Literature
- Home Science
- Political Science
- Women Studies
- Military Studies
- Physical Education
- Ancient Indian and Archaeology
Bachelors of Science:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Microbiology
- Human Nutrition
- Health Information Administration
- Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Bachelor of Physiotherapy:
Bachelor of Business Administration:
- Business Administration
Master of Business Administration:
- Finance Part-Time
- Tourism Management
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
Master of Social Work:
- Industrial relations and personal management
- Rural and urban community development
- Medical and psychiatry social work
- Family and child welfare
Master of Philosophy:
- Commerce and Business Management
- Life Sciences
Master of Arts:
- Fine Arts
- Music Tabla
Master of Science:
- Life Sciences
- Food & Beverage Service
Hence, these are the complete details regarding the CSJM Kanpur University Admission. If you have any queries regarding the form, then please comment on the section below.