Lalit Narayan Mithila University invites candidates for the admission to the Undergraduate courses offered by the colleges affiliated to the University. LNMU offers 21 Undergraduate Programs (Honours, Subsidiary and General degree subjects) under the faculty of Science, Social science, Humanities, and Commerce through 43 constituent and 22 affiliated colleges of four Districts of Bihar viz., Darbhanga, Madhubani, Samastipur and Begusarai. It should be noted that the admission procedure to apply for the program is centralized for all 43 constituent and 23 affiliated colleges hence the aspirants can choose the college and the program through the LNMU Application Form only. For more of the details go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Merit List of LNMU Release Dates 2020
The candidate, who applies for taking admission into Lalit Narayan Mithila University must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. The university has not released the official dates for the session 2020. The below mentioned are the tentative dates:
|Release of First Provisional Selection List||May 2020|
|Submission of objections against the first selection list||June 2020|
|Release of First Merit List||June 2020|
|Release of Second Provisional Selection List||July 2020|
|Submission of Objections against the second selection list||July 2020|
|Release of Second List||July 2020|
Steps to Download LNMU 2020 Merit List
- Visit the official website of LNMU.
- Navigate for LNMU Degree merit list.
- The Link will be available on the homepage. Click on the required link.
- The Login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the asked credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Merit List of LNMU with all the required details will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on the Merit List thoroughly.
- Take a print out of the LNMU Merit List. Get a printout of it for future references and follow up for the further admission procedure.
Contents Mentioned on LNMU Merit List
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of LNMU. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the LNMU Merit List:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Merit List of LNMU
The Merit List of LNMU is prepared by the authorities of the University for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
LNMU UG Fee Structure
LNUM PG Fee Structure
If you have any queries regarding LNMU Merit List Result, then please comment on the section below.