Jammu University Result 2022 is available for various UG, PG, and PhD Courses. Students can check the result below. Students who have appeared in the exam can check the result below. The University of Jammu is responsible for declaring UG and PG Exam Result. Thus, Students can check their Jammu University Exam Result here. Candidates can get all the details regarding the University Exam Result here. The result is available online only in pdf format. The link to access the coeju.com result is available below. Therefore go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jammu University Exam Result Updates
- Jammu University has released M.A Economics (2nd and 4th Sem), MDP Economics, Commerce, B.E 2nd Semester (Special) released. Check Your Results now.
How to Check Jammu University Result PDF?
To check the Jammu University Semester Result, students have to visit the official website. Thus, the step by step process to check the result details are as follows-
- Visit the official website of Jammu University- coeju.com or click on the link available above.
- Then click on the “Result Notifications” located at the top of the homepage
- Select your respective course program and download the coeju.com exam result pdf.
Details Printed on University of Jammu Exam Result
The details that are available on the Jammu University Marksheet is as follows-
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Subject and Percentage
- Result Status
Jammu University Revaluation Process 2022
Soon after the declaration of the semester exam result of Jammu University, students who want to re-total or recheck their papers can apply for the Revaluation Process. These students have to fill and submit the revaluation form from the website- coeju.com. The process of rechecking is only available for the Theory Exam Papers only. Students have to submit the form before the due date.
Important Instructions for Revaluation Process (Jammu University)
- The application fee for revaluation is Rs 310 (per answer sheet)
- Students who have applied for the re-valuation process can view their answer sheet by paying Rs 50/- per answer sheet. This has to be done within 20 days of the declaration of Jammu University Result.
- The revaluation fees are non-refundable and students cannot choose the best of both the marks. Hence, the scores obtained after the revaluation process is final.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Jammu University Exam Result. If you have any questions, then please comment on the section below