Jammu University Result 2020: Revaluation Result of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com is released on 25th June 2020. Students can check the result below. The PGDAFA, PGDBRM (First Semester), B.Arch, M.Com, M.A Political Science declared 26th May 2020. Students who have appeared the exam can check the result below. The exam was conducted in January 2020. The University of Jammu is responsible for declaring UG and PG Exam Result. Thus, Students can check their Jammu University Exam Result here. Candidates can get all the details regarding the University Exam Result here. The result is available online only in pdf format. The link to access the coeju.com result is available below. Therefore go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jammu University Exam Result Updates
- The University has declared Revaluation Result of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, etc. and other courses result. Check result here at coeju.com
- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, etc. (1st and 3rd) Sem Exam Result declared.
- M.Sc Mathematics, and M.A Economics 1st and 3rd Semester Result declared on 12th June 2020.
- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA Third Semester (CBCS), Revaluation Result of M.A Sociology and Economics, MBBS Final Prof Exam Result declared. Check result here at coeju.com
Download Jammu University B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BEd, etc Result (latest)
|Name of the Course||Result Declaration Date|
|M.Lib Sc and B.Lib Sc (First Semester)||1st June 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing 3rd Year (Regular) Nov 2019|
|MD/MS Final Year Jan 2020|
|M.A Sociology Dec 2019|
|M.A Sociology and Economics Dec 2019|
|Jammu University M.A Hindi and Political Science Dec 2019|
|B.A. B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA 5th Semester Result||30th May 2020|
|PGDAFA (First Sem) Jan 2020||26th May 2020|
|PGDBRM (First Semester)|
|M.A Political Science|
|B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, Eng (H), B.Com (H), 3rd Semester (Non-CBCS) Exam 2019||20th May 2020|
|MPEd Third Semester Exam Result|
|BPEd First Semester Result|
How to Check Jammu University Result PDF?
To check the Jammu University Semester Result, students have to visit the official website. Thus, the step by step process to check the result details are as follows-
- Visit the official website of Jammu University- coeju.com or click on the link available above.
- Then click on the “Result Notifications” located at the top of the homepage
- Select your respective course program and download the coeju.com exam result pdf.
Details Printed on University of Jammu Exam Result
The details that are available on the Jammu University Marksheet is as follows-
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Subject and Percentage
- Result Status
Jammu University Revaluation Process 2020
Soon after the declaration of the semester exam result of Jammu University, students who want to re-total or recheck their papers can apply for the Revaluation Process. These students have to fill and submit the revaluation form from the website- coeju.com. The process of rechecking is only available for the Theory Exam Papers only. Students have to submit the form before the due date.
Important Instructions for Revaluation Process (Jammu University)
- The application fee for revaluation is Rs 310 (per answer sheet)
- Students who have applied for the re-valuation process can view their answer sheet by paying Rs 50/- per answer sheet. This has to be done within 20 days of the declaration of Jammu University Result.
- The revaluation fees are non-refundable and students cannot choose the best of both the marks. Hence, the scores obtained after the revaluation process is final.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Jammu University Exam Result. If you have any questions, then please comment on the section below