Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College Merit List 2020: Click on the link below to check the merit list. The College invites applications every year for admission. Hence, eligible and willing candidates can fill the KBBNC College Admission form. Also, the college will grant admission by releasing course-wise merit list. Therefore, candidates who apply for admission can check the KBBNC College merit list. However, it is important for the candidate to register themselves before the due date. On the basis of Class 12th scores, admission to UG courses is done. Therefore, the College does not conduct any entrance exam for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita (Co-ed) College, is an undergraduate college in Behala, West Bengal, India. It is in affiliation with the University of Calcutta. Also, the College is commonly known as KBBNC College.
- KBNNC Phase IV Merit List Released: Click Here
- The KBBNC Admission Schedule Has Released. Check Below.
KBBNC College Merit List Release 2020
The candidates must be aware of the dates regarding the release of the merit list. Therefore, they must check the official website for updates. However, we are providing tentative dates below.
|KBBNC Phase 1 Merit list||28th August 2020|
|Phase 2 Merit list||12th September 2020|
Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College Merit List 2020
The merit list for UG courses will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can access it @ kbbnc.ac.in. KBBNC college offers courses, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com. Therefore, candidates can apply for the desired course. Also, candidates must keep checking the official website for updates. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be called for counselling & further admission process.
The names of the candidates who qualify for admission will be available on the notice board. Hence, the college will not inform the candidates individually about the same. Also, the college will immediately reject incomplete application forms.
Steps to check KBBNC College Merit List 2020
Those who have successfully submitted the application forms can view the merit list. Hence, check the steps.
- Visit the official website (kbbnc.ac.in)
- Now, merit list section will display on the screen
- Click on it & view the desired course merit list
- The list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates
- Further, download the merit list for future uses
Details Present on Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check the merit list carefully. Following details will be written on the merit list.
- Application Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Total Marks
Preparation of Merit List of KBBNC College
The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of various factors. Such factors are total number of applications, candidate’s scores, availability of seats, etc. Hence, after analyzing all these factors, the College prepares the merit list. Also, the merit list is mainly on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th scores. Therefore, candidates must perform well in the exams. Also, qualifying candidates have to appear for counselling & seat allotment rounds.
Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College Counselling 2020
As per the merit list rank, candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds. Also, the candidates must carry certain documents with them for verification. KBBNC College will announce the dates regarding the counselling schedule. Hence, candidates must pay attention to the official website.
Documents Required for Verification
- Printed KBBNC application form (signed by the candidate with the photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination (original and 2 copies self-attested)
- Admit card of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent examination (original and 1 copy self-attested)
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination (original and 2 copies self-attested)
- S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate), if applicable
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph
- Aadhar/ PAN card (original & xerox)
- Transfer certificate, if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
Contact Details of KBBNC College
Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College (Co-Ed)
148, Ramkrishna Sarani, 45 Pally, Behala, Kolkata
Phone No – (033) 2404 3206
Email – [email protected]
In case you have any other doubts or queries, then ask us in the comment section below.