Khandra College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for admission. Therefore, eligible candidates must fill the Khandra College Application Form. The form will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can access the form @khandracollege.org. Also, candidates must remember to submit the form before the due date. Khandra College does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Hence, the entire admission is on the basis of the merit list. Therefore, in order to seek admission, candidates must perform well in Higher Secondary exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Khandra College is located in Khandra, in the Paschim Bardhaman district, West Bengal, India. The College undergraduate courses in Arts & Commerce. Also, Khandra College is in affiliation to the Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol. For more details regarding the merit list of Khandra College, keep on reading the article.
Khandra College Merit List Release 2020
The candidates must be aware of important events. Therefore, they must keep a check on the official website for the same. However, we are providing tentative dates below.
|Khandra College form date||Last week of May 2020|
|Registration Closes||2nd week of June 2020|
|Merit list of Khandra College||2nd week of June 2020|
Courses Offered by Khandra College
The college offers various undergraduate courses. Therefore, candidates can choose to study the course according to their preference. However, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for a certain course.
- Candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary or equivalent exam.
- In order to secure admission in Hons. Courses, candidates must have a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- For Economic Hons., Mathematics as a combination subject is not mandatory.
- Also, candidates from Science background can apply for Accountancy Hons. only if they had Mathematics subject in Higher Secondary.
|Bachelor of Arts||Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, Education, Physical Education.|
|Bachelor of Science||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Accountancy|
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as the application fee. Fee payment can be done in online mode. Hence, keep the necessary things ready before filling the application form.
Documents to upload the Khandra College Admission Form
- Marks sheet of Higher Secondary / Equivalent Exam
- Admit Card of M.P. / Equivalent Exam (For age proof)
- Caste Certificate/ PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate ( for other Board candidates)
- One Passport size colour photograph
Khandra College Seat Reservation
Steps to check Merit List of Khandra College 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can check the same by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Khandra College
- Head to the Online Admission 2020 section
- Course-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Click on the desired course merit list
- View the merit list & download it for future uses
Information Present on Khandra College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial information. Therefore, candidates must check it carefully. Below is the list of details.
- Name of the applicant
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Qualifying Status
NOTE: In case the candidates feel that there is an error in the merit list, then they must contact the college admission authorities immediately.
Other Merit List Links…
- Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women Merit List 2020
- East Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2020
- Derozio Memorial College Merit List 2020
- Panchakot Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Krishna Chandra College Merit List 2020
- DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020
- Pandaveswar College Merit List 2020
- Kulti College Merit List 2020
- Chandrapur College Merit List 2020
- Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Sanskrit College Merit list 2020
Preparation of Merit List of Khandra College 2020
After the closing of registration process, the application forms are segregated into course & category wise sequence. Hence, every course has a separate merit list. The College authorities analyze the applications and further publish the merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Hence, candidates must score good marks in Higher Secondary examination in order to secure admission. Those who qualify for the merit list will have to appear for counselling session.
Khandra College Counselling 2020
Qualifying or shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds. This is the final step in the admission process. Every candidate who wishes to secure admission at Khandra College must report to the College for counselling. Also, candidates must bring necessary documents for the verification rounds. Failing to produce the documents will lead to the rejection of application.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of Khandra College Online Application Form
- Application Fee Receipt
- Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Marksheets (Original & Xerox)
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- SC/ST/ OBC Category Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate from previously attended Institution
- PH (Physically Challenged Certificate), if necessary
- Recent multiple passport size color photographs
Contact Details of Khandra College
Khandra College P.O: Khandra P.S: Andal
Pin – 713363 (District: Paschim Bardhhaman (Burdwan)) West Bengal, India
Phone: (0341) 2665245
Email: [email protected]
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below.