Bijanbari Degree College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for B.A. admission. On the basis of the candidate’s H.S marks, the admission is given. However, in order to seek admission to undergraduate courses, the candidates must fill the Bijanbari College Admission form 2021. After the submission of application forms, the College will release the merit list. Also, the merit list will be in PDF format. Therefore, candidates can download it from the official website. Also, the college will release the merit lists until the seats are filled. So, if the candidate doesn’t find the name in 1st merit list then they must wait for other rounds.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Bijanbari Degree College Registration Has Started! Last Date to submit the form is 25th September 2020.
Bijanbari Degree College Merit List Release 2020
Bijanbari Degree College will publish the admission schedule. Hence, candidates can visit the official website to check it. Also, tentative dates are given here.
|Bijanbari Degree College 1st Merit List||—|
|2nd merit list||—|
Courses & Eligibility for Admission
- In order to study BA General & Hons. Courses, the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary exam or an equivalent exam.
- Also, candidates must have studied from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or any recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed in four subjects including English as a compulsory subject.
For more brief information regarding the criteria, refer to the official website
Courses and Specialisations
Bachelor of Arts: English, Nepali, History, Political Science, Economics
Bijanbari College Online Registration Process
In order to fill the form, candidates need to visit the ‘Student Registration Page’ and provide all the necessary details. After filling out the details, the candidates need to print the application form and attach documents.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Admit Card, Marksheet & Passing Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent exam
- Admit Card, Marksheet & Passing Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent exam
- Character Certificate from the previous institution
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Original Migration Certificate, if passed from other Council Board than WBCHSE
- Manipulation of information or any detail will lead to the rejection of the application.
- All admissions are provisional subject to the discretion of the college authority.
- All admission are provisional until Registration of the applicant is confirmed from the North Bengal University.
Steps to check Bijanbari Degree College Merit List 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, candidates need to follow a step-wise process for downloading the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Bijanbari Degree College
- On the homepage, the candidates can find the merit list option
- Click on it and subject & category-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Further, candidates can download the Bijanbari College BA Merit List
Details Present on Bijanbari Degree College Merit List 2020
Before downloading the merit list, candidates must check the details carefully. Since the information on the merit list will decide the admission status of the candidate, hence, it must be checked carefully. Check the list of details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Total Scores
Bijanbari Degree College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates have to appear for counselling. They have to report physically to the college with the necessary documents. Also, this is the final stage of the admission process. If the candidate wishes to accept the seat, then they have to pay the admission to the College. In case any candidate fails to attend the counselling then they will lose their seat to other candidates. Therefore, ensure to reach the college at the given date & time for admission.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
- Printout of Bijanbari Degree College Admission Form
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
About Bijanbari Degree College
Bijanbari Degree is a general degree college. It is located in Bijanbari, Darjeeling. Also, the college was established in 1995. Bijanbari College is in affiliation to the University of North Bengal. Also, the College offers undergraduate courses in Arts disciplines. Any candidate who wishes to seek admission in Bijanbari College must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.