Purbasthali College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for admission. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the Purbasthali College Admission Form. The form will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can access the form @purbasthalicollege.com. Also, candidates must ensure that they fill the form before the due date. The College does not conduct any entrance examination for Purbasthali College Admission. Hence, the College releases the merit list for admission purposes. Every course has a separate merit list. Also, the College offers undergraduate courses, such as BA General & Hons. in various subjects.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Purbasthali College is located in Purbasthali, Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal. Also, it is in affiliation to the University of Burdwan. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Purbasthali College Merit List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, keep a check on the site for regular updates. However, tentative dates are given below.
|Start of Purbasthali College Registration||Last week of May 2020|
|Closing of Registration||1st week of June 2020|
|Phase- 1 Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
Courses & Eligibility of Purbasthali College
Eligible candidates can apply for admission after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Also, check the courses and subjects for admission.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. Also, the candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate in the subjects. However, for reserved category, relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Courses: Bachelor of Arts (Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit & Education)
Steps to check Merit List of Purbasthali College 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, the candidates must follow the steps written below to view the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Purbasthali College
- On the homepage, merit list option will be given in the Admission notice section
- Further, candidates must click on the link and view the merit list
- After clicking on the link, course & subject wise merit list will display on the screen. Then, click on the desired merit list
- Also, candidates can download the merit list for future uses
Preparation of Purbasthali College Merit List 2020
After the submission of admission forms, the college authorities segregate them according to their norms. Also, candidates must remember that every course has a separate merit list. Hence, it becomes easier for candidates to access the merit list. Hence, the preparation of the merit list is on the basis of candidate’s Class Higher Secondary (12th) marks. Therefore, in order to seek admission, candidates must perform well in Class 12th marks. Also, those who secure their names in the merit list, they have to participate in the counselling rounds.
Details Present on Purbasthali College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. Hence, the candidate must check the details carefully. Also, below is the list of information that the merit list contains.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Qualifying Status
Other Merit List Links…
- Panchakot Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Krishna Chandra College Merit List 2020
- DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020
- Pandaveswar College Merit List 2020
- Kulti College Merit List 2020
- Khandra College Merit List 2020
- Chandrapur College Merit List 2020
- Banwarilal Bhalotia College Merit List 2020
- Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Bijanbari Degree College Merit List 2020
- Lalbagh SCBC College Merit List 2020
Purbasthali College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds. This stage is the final one in the admission process. Hence, all the candidates must appear for the counselling rounds. In this round, candidates have to verify their documents and pay the admission fee after the verification. Only successful verification of documents will lead to further process. Once the candidate gets their documents verified, then they have to pay the admission fee via DD (Demand Draft) or any other payment mode, as per the College rules.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of Purbasthali College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet (Original & Xerox)
- Madhyamik Admit Card (Original & Xerox)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate from the previously attended institution
- Physically Challenged (PH) Certificate, if applicable
- Recent passport size photographs
Contact Details of Purbasthali College
In case the candidates have any queries, then they can communicate it on the below address.
Address: Vill+P.O – Purulia, Dist-Burdwan, Pin No-713513
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No: 03454-264666, 9474095178
In case you have any more doubts, then comment down below.