Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: The college invites applications every year for admission. Therefore, eligible candidates can fill the Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission Form. The form will release in online mode. Hence, candidates can access the form of @srgm.org.in. Sir Rashebhari College offers undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Arts (General & Hons.) in various subjects.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sir Rashebhari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya is also known as Ukhrid College. Also, it is in affiliation with the University of Burdwan. Ukhrid College was established in 2010. The college does not conduct any entrance exam for the purpose of admission. Hence, in order to give admission to the students, the college release the merit list. For more details, keep on reading.
Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Merit List Release Date 2021
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep checking the website for updates. However, we are providing tentative dates below.
|Rashebhari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya College Admission Form||August 2021|
|Last Submission Date||August 2021|
|Phase- 1 Merit List||August 2021|
|Only empaneled candidates can pay Admission fees||September 2021|
|Admission fees payment end date||September 2021|
|Verification with all documents (original and photocopy)||When the class begins|
Sir Rashebhari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Courses & Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before filling the application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Hence, go through the conditions below.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary in 2021 are eligible to apply. However, for Hons. courses, candidates must have secured 45% aggregate in the best 5 subjects in 10+2 class excluding Environmental Science. Also, for General courses, candidates must have 30% aggregate in the best 5 subjects excluding environmental science.
Courses: The College offers Bachelor of Arts (General & Honours) in various subjects. The subjects
- BA General: Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education
- BA Hons.: Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science
Sir Rashbehari College Application Form Fee Payment 2021
After filling the admission form successfully, candidates will be redirected for the payment of the application fee. In order to do so, follow the steps.
- Candidates have to select ‘Pay Now’ option. Further, the candidate will be taken to the ‘Disclaimer Clause’ page where payment gateway will be given. Now, click on the check box then proceed further
- Now, candidates have to select ‘West Bengal’ as the State of Institution/ Corporate & Education Institutions’ as Type of Institution/ Corporate. Then, click on the ‘Go’ in order to go to the next page
- Further, select the ‘Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya’ option as ‘Educational Institutions Name’. Then, submit the details
- Now, click on the ‘Application Fee’ under the Payment category. Further, the applicant will be taken to the new page for uploading personal details
- The candidate has to enter all the details carefully (name, application number, contact number, date of birth). Also, the college will not be responsible for any mistake in the personal details. Now, select the submit option. Candidates will be asked for confirmation for the data entered by the candidate. Click on the Confirm option if the data is correct. Otherwise, click on the Cancel option and correct the details
- After the submission of details, the candidates will be redirected to the Multi-option payment system. In case of online payment, the candidate has to select Net Banking or Card Payment option. Also, candidates must keep the transaction ID safe for future uses
NOTE: The Application fee for General Courses is Rs. 100. However, for the Honours course, it is Rs. 50 (for each application in Hons. subject, separate registration is necessary).
Steps To Check Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
In order to check the merit list, candidates must follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website (srgm.org.in) of Sir Rashebhari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya
- On the homepage, you will find the merit list section
- Now, click on it and the course-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Further, check all the details carefully on the merit list
- Moreover, you can download the merit list for future uses
Details Present On Sir Rashbehari Ghosh College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some crucial details. Hence, candidates must ensure that they go through the details carefully.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
Ukhrid College Counselling 2021
Qualifying candidates in the merit list will appear for the counselling. Therefore, candidates must keep checking the official website for counselling dates. Also, this is the final step in the admission process. It is mandatory for the shortlisted candidates to sit for the counselling session. In case the candidate fails to attend the counselling, then their seats will be given to other candidates. Hence, in order to confirm the seats, candidates must participate in the Sir Rashbehari Ghosh College Counselling. Also, the candidates have to bring a certain set of documents for verification.
Documents Required For Admission
- Printout of Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Online Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Marksheets (Original & Xerox)
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- SC/ST/ OBC Category Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate from previously attended Institution
- PH (Physically Challenged Certificate), if necessary
- Recent multiple passport size color photographs
Contact Details of Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya
Vill & P.O.- Ukhrid,
Dist- Purba Bardhaman
Telephone: (03451) 259250
Email: [email protected]
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below.