Asansol Girls College Merit List 2020: (Third and Fourth Admission List) released. The College grants UG admission every year. Hence, any candidate who is willing to seek admission must fill the Asansol Girls College Registration Form. The application process is in online mode. Also, the admission is on the basis of the merit list. After the submission of application forms, Asansol College publishes the course-wise merit lists. Candidates can also find the link here at the time of the event.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, Asansol Girls College offers courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Hence, candidates can apply for any course. However, they must fulfill the criteria. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Asansol College has published the 4th Admission List for B.A, BSc, B.Com Courses. Candidates have to make the payment of the admission fees by 30th August 2020 (8:00 pm). Click Here to check the merit list.
Check Asansol Girls College 2nd Round Provisional List Released: Check Here
Asansol Girls College 1st Provisional List 2020-21: Click Here
Asansol Girls College Merit List Release 2020
The College will announce the dates regarding the release of the merit list. Therefore, candidates must keep checking the official website for the same. Also, check the tentative dates below,
|Asansol Girls’ College Merit List- Round 1||21st August 2020|
|Admission as per 1st List||21st- 24th August 2020|
|Asansol Girls’ College Merit List- Round 2||25th August 2020|
Asansol Girls’ College Courses & Merit List 2020
In order to seek admission in Asansol College, candidates must be aware of the courses offered by the College. Therefore, Asansol Girls’ College offers the following courses;
- Bachelor of Arts: Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Sociology
- B.Sc. : Geography, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, BCA, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Nutrition
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accountancy (Morning Section)
- B.A. Programme (Morning Section)
- B.Sc. Programme
- B.Com. Programme (Morning Section)
The College will release the Asansol Girls College Online Admission process in the last week of May 2020. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the form. The College will release the merit list in PDF format. Also, the merit lists will keep on publishing until the seats are filled. Hence, if the candidate does not find their name in the 1st list, then they might get it on the 2nd list. Also, the merit list will be category-wise too. There is a certain kind of seat reservation in Asansol Girls College. Candidates must know that the Asansol Girls College Online Admission process will only last for a certain time. Hence, they must fill the form as soon as possible.
Steps to check Asansol Girls’ College Merit List 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, follow the steps to view the BA, B.Sc, B.Com Merit List.
- Visit the official website of Asansol Girls College
- On the homepage, click on the Admission section
- Now, a drop-down menu will appear
- So, click on merit list section
- Further, you have to select the course, category, show/ download option
- After selecting the fields, the merit list will display on the screen
Details Present on Asansol Girls’ College Merit List 2020
- Form number
- Name of the Applicant
- Aggregate marks
- Marks in the associated subject
Asansol Girls’ College Admission 2020
Qualifying candidates who find their names in the merit list have to report to the college. In addition to this, they must carry the necessary documents. Asansol College will publish the admission schedule as per the merit list. Hence, candidates must check the official website for the same.
In case the candidate fails to report to the College, then their seats will be given to other deserving candidates. Also, if the student accepts the seat, then have to pay the admission fee in order to confirm the admission.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of Asansol Girls’ College Admission Form
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
Contact Details of Asansol Girls’ College
The Teacher in-charge
Asansol Girls’ College,
Dr. Anjali Roy Sarani,
P.O. Asansol -4
District Paschim Burdwan,
0341 – 2257600 (Teacher- in charge), 0341- 2257107 (Day office), 0341- 2254098 (Morning office), 0341- 2256442 (BCA Department)
0341- 2257107 (Day)