Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for the admission. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the BKC College Admission Form. The form has released in online mode. Hence, the candidates can access it @bkccollege.org. Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College offers courses in Arts & Sciences. Also, there is no entrance exam for admission. So, the College will release the merit list for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College is commonly known as BKC College. Also, it is in affiliation to the West Bengal State University. BKC College is located in Namkhana, West Bengal, India. In case the candidates wish to know more about the merit list of BKC College, then keep on reading the article.
- Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College 7th Merit List 2020: Click here
- Download BKC College 7th E-Counselling List 2020: Click Here
BKC College Merit List Release 2020
The College will announce the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the same. However, we are providing dates below.
|BKC College Application Form (Phase 1)||10th- 17th August 2020 (Released)|
|Form (Phase 2)||19th – 24th August 2020 (as per vacancy)|
|Form (3rd Phase)||26th- 30th August 2020 (as per vacancy)|
|Form (4th Phase)||1st- 3rd September 2020|
|Merit List|| |
Courses & Eligibility of BKC College
Before applying for admission, candidates must make sure to check the eligibility criteria and courses.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Class 12th exam from West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary or any other board with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject they want to take honours or 55% marks in the subject. For General Courses, candidates must have 30% aggregate.
- Bachelor of Science Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science (General), Economics, Education (General), Physics
- Bachelor of Arts Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit
Brahmananda Keshab Chandra (BKC) College Admission Rules
The admission process will start after the publication of Class 12th result by West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education & other boards. Also, candidates who pass Higher Secondary with Vocational courses cannot apply for admission, according to the rules of the University.
Also, candidates must enter correct information in Brahmananda Keshab Chandra Admission Form. Along with the form, candidates have to attach the self-attested documents of:
- Admit Card of the previous Examination for age proof
- Mark sheets of all previous examinations
- Registration Certificate, if applicable
- Migration Certificate (if the student is from any Education Board other than Higher Secondary Council, West Bengal)
- SC /ST / OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD Certificate wherever applicable
Every marksheet/ document has to be in original form for scrutiny. The authorities will return the original documents after checking them. Also, along with the above documents, candidates have to attach a letter from parent/ guardian appointing a local guardian (in case the student resides separately from the parents or legal guardian). The authority will not accept the application unless it is countersigned by the parent/ legal guardian/ local guardian of the candidate.
The application fee is Rs. 200 per application form. Candidates can via Multi-Option Payment System (MOPS), Internet Banking (any bank), Debit/ Credit Card, etc.
Steps to check Merit List of BKC College 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Also, every course will have a separate category-wise merit list. So, follow the steps to view the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Brahmananda Keshab Chandra (BKC) College
- On the homepage, you will find the Admission section
- Now, click on the merit list option
- Further, download the merit list for future uses
Details Present on Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College Merit List
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Qualifying Status
Preparation of BKC College Merit List 2020
After the submission of the BKC College Admission Form, the authorities classify the form category and course-wise. Every course has a separate merit list. Also, the preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Therefore, the candidates must perform well in the Higher Secondary exams. Also, after the release of the merit list, candidates have to pay the admission fee via online portal and appear for the document verification round at the given date.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of BKC College Admission Form
- Admit Card of Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination for verification of the Date of Birth
- Marksheet of H.S. / Equivalent Examination (Laminated Marksheet will not be accepted)
- Caste Certificates, where applicable
NOTE: Self-attested photocopies of the above documents must be attached to the application form