Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released by Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE) in February and May 2019. The Application Form will be available on the website two times. Through KEAM Portal, the CEE will be conducting the Kerala MBBS Admission 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the Online Admission Form of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019. The Mode of the Application Form is online as well as Offline. This means that the candidate has to fill the application form online but have to submit the application form offline along with the documents mentioned. After the submission of the documents, a merit list will be published on the website and later the shortlisted candidates will be called out for Counselling Round. In this article, we have discussed KEAM Kerala MBBS/BDS Online Form 2019.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 Date
|Online Kerala MBBS Application Form Starting Date (Round I)||February 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form (Round II)||February 2019|
|Last Date to Send Printout of KEAM MBBS Application Form 2019||March 2019|
|Online Application Form of Kerala MBBS 2019 (Round II)||May 2019|
|Closing Date of Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 (Round II)||May 2019|
|Last Date to Send the Printout of the Application Form with documents (Round II)||May 2019|
|Declaration of NEET 2019 Result||June 2019|
|Submission of NEET 2019 Scores in Kerala MBBS Candidate Portal||June 2019|
Things to Keep Ready before filling Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates must keep a few things in mind before starting to fill the online application form.
- Must Have a Good Internet Connectivity
- Provide a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Class 10th for Entering Date of Birth Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Digital Photograph, Signature, and Left-Thumb Hand Impression.
Candidates must note that the documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPG/JPEG Format as per the specifications.
Specifications of Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
|Documents to be Uploaded||Size and Format|
|Photograph (with name and date mentioned below)||Dimensions 150*200|
Size 15 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Dimensions 150*100|
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Stages of Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
The following are the stages of Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- Registration By the Candidate
- Uploading of Images
- Fill Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Taking Printout of the Application Form
- Send the printout of the Application Form with Supporting Documents
How to Fill Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019?
Filling the Online Application Form of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019 is quite easy. Before filling the application form, one must satisfy all the eligibility conditions. The step by step procedure to fill the online application form of Kerala KEAM MBBS/BDS Application Form is as follows-
Step -I Registration
- Visit the Official Website of CEE KEAM Portal. Click on the Application Form Link. You will be now redirected to a new page and click on “New User Registration” and click on “Proceed to Registration”.
- Enter the basic details such as the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Choose Password etc.
- Check the details and confirm your registration by clicking on the “Confirm Option” and Note down your Application Number.
Step-II Upload Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as per the specifications.
- After uploading the scanned images click on “Save and Next” option.
Step-III Fill Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
- Fill in the basic information such as Personal Details, Communication Details, Income Details etc.
- Recheck all the details clearly before submitting. The details once submitted cannot be changed later.
Step-IV Payment of the Application Fees
- The Application Fees of General Category is Rs 500/- and for the SC Category, it is Rs 200/-. ST Candidates have been exempted from the fees.
- The Application Fees can be paid in both offline and online mode.
- After the online payment, a payment confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. The Payment Tab will turn green after a successful transaction.
- For Offline Payment of the Application Fees, an E-Challan is generated. The E-challan has to be deposited in the Post Office of Kerala with requisite fee amount.
- Candidates who have made their payment online can track the status of the application form online. Candidates who have made offline payment can visit the post office and ask for the payment status.
Step -V Take The printout of the Application Form
- Click on the Print Option to take the printout of the application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photo and attest it by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution last went.
Step-VII Send the Printout with the documents
- Candidates must take the printout of the Application Form and submit the Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 along with the documents.
Following documents must be sent with Kerala MBBS 2019 Application Form to CEE Office
- Resident/Domicile Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth proof
- NCL Certificate (for SEBC/OEC Certificate)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST Certificate)
- Original Certificate for those claiming Reservation
- Medical Certificate for disabled category candidates
Candidates have to send their Kerala MBBS Online Form 2019 with the documents mentioned to the following address.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 Details
- The process to fill the online application form is done online but the application form is sent offline to the CEE Office.
- The candidate has to send the application form along with documents.
- The photograph that is affixed on the printout must be Identical to the Photograph uploaded online.
The Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of the Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Application Form will be released online two times – February and May 2019. Later after the NEET 2019 UG Result, candidate have to update their NEET 2019 Scores by logging through Candidate Log In.