Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 has been released by Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE) on 13th May 2019. The conducting authority body has released another phase of the application form. The application form is available online on the official website. The last date of submitting the application form is 21st June 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The KEAM Admission Registration can be filled by only those candidates who have appeared and qualified the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The NEET Exam took place on 5th May 2019 and is going to be held on 20th May for Odisha, Karnataka, and Siliguri Candidates. However, candidates who belong to Non-Kerala State can also apply for the Private Self-Financing Institutes of Kerala. Thus, in this article, you can get all the details of the application form.
The Authority has released a second phase of the application process for Kerala NEET Admission 2019. The NEET Qualified Candidates can fill in their NEET 2019 Scores from 16th June to 21st June 2019.
Hence, on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores provided by the eligible candidates, the conducting authority will release a merit list. The Phase I Application Form was released on 3rd February, which was available till 4th March 2019. Now, the Authority has released fresh application forms for the candidates who have appeared NEET but have not filled the application form. However, the application form link will remain active till 21st June 2019.
To Apply for Kerala NEET Application Form 2019
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 Date
|Online Kerala MBBS Application Form Starting Date (Round I)||13th May 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form (Round II)||20th May 2019|
|Declaration of NEET 2019 Result||5th June 2019|
|Submission of NEET 2019 Scores in Kerala MBBS Candidate Portal||16th June to 21st June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application Form||21st June 2019|
Things to Keep Ready before filling Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates must keep a few things in mind before starting to fill the online application form.
- Must Have a Good Internet Connectivity
- Provide a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Class 10th for Entering Date of Birth Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Digital Photograph, Signature, and Left-Thumb Hand Impression.
Candidates must note that the documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPG/JPEG Format as per the specifications.
Specifications of Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
|Documents to be Uploaded||Size and Format|
|Photograph (with name and date mentioned below)||Dimensions 150*200|
Size 15 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Dimensions 150*100|
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Stages of Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
The following are the stages of KEAM MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- Registration By the Candidate
- Filling the Rest of the details in the application form
- Payment of the application fees
- Uploading the Images and Certificates
- Printing of the Confirmation Page
How to Fill Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019?
Filling the Online Application Form of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019 is quite easy. Before filling the application form, one must satisfy all the eligibility conditions. The step by step procedure to fill the online application form of Kerala KEAM MBBS/BDS Application Form is as follows-
Step -I Registration
- This is the first stage of the application form. For that, visit the official website of CEE KEAM- cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Facility Link.
- So, now if you are a new user, then click on the “New Registration” option, if not then log in using your credentials.
- After clicking on the link, accept all the declarations that are mentioned. Select all the declarations and proceed for registration.
- Enter the following details that are mentioned below.
You need to submit the following details in the Kerala MBBS Application Form-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Access Code/Captcha Code
After the successful registration process, your application number will be displayed on the screen. Then click on the “Proceed to Fill the Application Form”.
Step-III Fill Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
- Fill in the basic information such as Course details, NEET Application Number, Educational Qualification details.
- Recheck all the details clearly before submitting. The details once submitted cannot be changed later.
Step-III Payment of the Application Fees
- The Application Fees of General Category is Rs 500/- and for the SC Category, it is Rs 200/-. ST Candidates have been exempted from the fees.
- The Application Fees can be paid in online mode.
- After the online payment, a payment confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. The Payment Tab will turn green after a successful transaction.
Step-IV Uploading the Images and Certificates
- After making the payment of the online form fees, upload the images and certificates as per the specifications.
- The Photograph and the Signature have to be scanned properly.
Step -V Take The printout of the Application Form
- Click on the Print Option to take the printout of the application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photo and attest it by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution last went.
- Resident/Domicile Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth proof
- NCL Certificate (for SEBC/OEC Certificate)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST Certificate)
- Original Certificate for those claiming Reservation
- Medical Certificate for disabled category candidates
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 Details
- The process to fill the online application form is done online but the application form is sent offline to the CEE Office.
- The candidate has to send the application form along with documents.
- The photograph that is affixed on the printout must be Identical to the Photograph uploaded online.
The KEAM MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of the Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Application Form will be available online two times – February and May 2019. Later after the NEET 2019 UG Result, the candidate has to update their NEET 2019 Scores by logging through Candidate login. Thus, the candidate must note that the last date to submit the form is 21st June 2019. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.