Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 will start from the second week of July 2019. However, the admission for Arunachal MBBS Admission will be on the basis of the NEET 2019. The DME, Training, and Research will conduct the AP State 2019 Admission and Counselling Process. TRIHMS Medical College offers admission under Arunachal MBBS 2019 Admission. The college offers around 39 State-Quota Seats, 2 NRI Seats, and 1 Faculty Seat. Hence, a total of 50 seats are available under this college. The Counselling for the remaining 8 All India Quota Seats will be conducted by DGHS/MCC.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form for AP State MBBS Admission will start from the second week of July 2019. However, the application form will be available in offline mode. However, to participate in the admission process, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Arunachal Pradesh NEET Admission 2019, Dates, Application Form, Merit List, and Counselling. So, if you are eligible or want to know your eligibility then go through the article carefully.
Check AIIMS MBBS 2019
Arunachal Pradesh 2019 MBBS Admission – Event Dates
The DME Training Research and Institute has not released any dates for Admission and Counselling process. However, the candidates can check here the tentative dates here. Through these tentative dates, candidates can get an idea about the AP State NEET Admission Process.
|Declaration of NEET 2019 Result||5th June 2019|
|Release of the Rank/Score Card||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Notification Release Date||Third Week of June 2019|
|Release of the Application Form and Prospectus||Second Week of July 2019|
|Round I Counselling||Third Week of July 2019|
|Round II Counselling||Fourth Week of July 2019|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||Fourth Week of July 2019|
|Commencement of the Classes||First Week of August 2019|
|Closing Date of the Admission Process||Third Week of August 2019|
Check NEET 2019 Exam Analysis
AP NEET MBBS Application Form 2019 Dates – NRI Quota
|Last Date of the Receipt of the Application Form||Second Week of August 2019|
|Release of the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Merit List 2019||Third Week of August 2019|
|Counseling Dates||Will be notified soon|
So, now that you have all the tentative dates of the admission process, you can track down the dates and latest updates and notifications by visiting the official website.
Check NEET Students Reaction 2019
The Eligibility Criteria of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2019
Well, the eligibility criteria include the age-limit, educational qualifications, and other details such as domicile, nationality, etc. However, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to participate in the admission and counseling process. Thus, the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2010.
- The Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Bio-Technology Subjects.
- They must also have English as their compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Qualifying Percentile Marks for General Category is 50%.
- Candidates with locomotors disability of lower limbs have 45% as the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Domicile Category of the candidates is put under two categories –
Category I- Candidates who have PRC and ST Certificate of Arunachal Pradesh
Category II- This category has two sub-categories – Arunachal Pradesh, Non-Employees.
Check NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualifying Percentile for NEET 2019 Cutoff
The minimum qualifying percentile is the minimum percentile marks or score that the candidate has to score in order to get selected for the selection process. Hence, following are the minimum qualifying percentile for NEET 2019 Cutoff for Arunachal Pradesh.
|Unreserved Category||50th Percentile|
|OBC/ OBC-PH||40th Percentile|
|Unreserved -PH||45th Percentile|
Check NEET 2019 Cutoff
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 – Application Form
The Arunachal Pradesh NEET Application Form will be available in the second week of July 2019. The Mode of the Application Form will be available offline on the official website of DME Training and Research. However, the link to fill in the offline form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the candidates must fill and submit the form before the deadline date.
Application Form Procedure for AP State MBBS Form 2019
The step by step procedure to fill in the application form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of DME Arunachal Pradesh.
- Click on the Application Form Link and download the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully and put your signature on the form.
- After filling the application form, affix a passport photograph. Candidates must note that the photograph must be same as that of the NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Do not affix original documents.
- Candidates must fill in their application in their own handwriting. The writing content must be legible.
- The Application Form along with the other documents must be put in an envelope of 24 X 12 cm.
- The Application Form Envelope must be subscribed as – “Application For MBBS Degree Course 2019-20 Session).
- The Form and the Documents have to be sent in an “A4 Size Cloth Lined Cover”.
Finally, send the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2019, on the following address-
The Director Of Medical Education T & R Naharlagun,
Government of Arunachal Pradesh 791110
List of Documents To be Submitted Along with the Application Form
At the time of submitting the application form, you need to submit the following documents. However, you need to note that the documents and certificates must not be original. Hence, the list of the documents that have to submit along with the application form is as follows-
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Score Card of NEET UG 2019
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets (Make sure that you do not photocopy both the sides of the mark sheet).
- Domicile Certificate/ PRC Issued by District Administration.
- Community Certificate Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by District Administration.
Check NEET 2019 Odisha Admit Card
Hence, on the basis of the receipt of the application form, candidates will receive a registration number.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 – Merit Rank List
The Admission Authorities of the Arunachal Pradesh will release the Merit List soon after the submission of the application form. The Merit List will be available along with the rank list. The Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2019 will comprise of the Rank and Qualification Status of the candidates. If the name of the candidate is available on the merit list, then he/she will be eligible for the counselling procedure.
However, the Rank List of AP State MBBS List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. So, the eligible candidates will be able to appear the counseling and seat allotment process. The AP State Merit List will be available in the PDF Format so that it can be easily downloaded.
Check NEET 2019 Merit List
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 – Counselling Round
The Counselling Process of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2019 Admission will take place soon after the release of the merit list result. However, the mode of counselling is offline. Selected Candidates will have to visit the reporting center on the specified date and time along with the necessary documents. Hence, to appear in the Arunachal Pradesh 2019 Counselling Round, the shortlisted candidates will have to download the call letters from the official website.
Check NEET 2019 Counselling
Overall, there will be two rounds of counselling, followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Mop-Up Round Counselling will only take place only if there are vacancies after counseling. The expected dates of the counselling rounds are on the third week of July 2019.
How to Participate in the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling?
As mentioned earlier, the Counselling Procedure of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019, will take place in two rounds. The mode of the counselling round is Offline. Hence, here we have provided some important points of the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019. Thus, the following are the process of the Counselling Round that will take place offline.
- There will be no re-allotment or allotment of the college for the Special Category Candidates.
- If there are any seats left, then the seats will be transferred to the other categories.
- The Options once exercised cannot be changed.
- If in case, a candidate skips the first round of counselling, then he/she will not be eligible to appear in further rounds. However, in that case, the parents of the candidates have to submit an authorization letter given by the candidate.
- You also have to submit the following documents along with the authorization letter -Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport.
- If there are any vacancies in the State Quota, after the Round I Counselling, then such seats will be filled through rank-wise re-allotment.
- Candidates must check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
TRIHMS Medical College – Seat Matrix
The Seat Matrix of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 denotes the distribution of the seats for each category. Hence, here is the list of the seat admission matrix of the TRIHMS Medical College
|All India Quota Seats (15% Seats)||8|
|Total Number of Seats||50|
Lastly, the Arunachal Pradesh State MBBS Admission 2019 starts from June 2019. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria and submit the application before the closing date. So, If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process, then do comment on the section given below.
Check NEET Answer Key 2019