Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 is available now. However, the authority has released the Merit List for EWS Category. The Link to check the merit list is provided below. The Merit List of Kerala MBBS is released online on the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can check their respective merit list through Candidate Login. However, you can also check the KEAM Toppers List here. The Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List is released after the submission of the application form. Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully have the chances to have their name in the merit list. The Merit List of the candidate will contain the name the candidates in decreasing order.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates will be shortlisted in the State Merit List through NEET 2019 Scores secured by the candidates. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and scoring the highest NEET Scores will be shortlisted in Kerala MBBS. In this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding Kerala MBBS State Merit List.
When will the Kerala MBBS Merit List be Released?
The Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List is now available. The Kerala NEET Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Counselling Round. The Merit List will be released Category-Wise. The Merit List will consist the name of the candidates who have qualified with good marks in NEET 2019 UG.
Check Your Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019
How to Check Kerala Medical Merit List 2019?
The Step by Step Procedure to Check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the official website of CEE.
- Click on the Link of the merit list.
- Enter the login credentials – CEE Application Number, Date of birth, and Access Code
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The Merit List will be available on the screen
- Search your name and take the printout of the application form.
Download Kerala MBBS NEET Merit List 2019
Common merit list
Category-wise merit list
Minority quota list
Ayurveda Merit List
NRI quota merit list
EWS Merit List
PwD merit list
Details printed on Kerala NEET Merit List 2019
The Details that are printed on the Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- NEET 2019 Score
- NEET 2019 Rank (State and All India)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Kerala MBBS/BDS Cut-Off Percentile 2019
Minimum Required Percentile
Minimum Required Marks
(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)
Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List 2019 Highlights
- The Merit List is available online.
- The merit list provides the candidates state merit rank
- Candidate with the name on the Merit List will be eligible for counselling.
- Kerala MBBS merit list 2019 include candidate’s name, application number, category, state merit rank, NEET roll no., NEET rank, NEET score, and NEET percentile score.
Tie-Breaker Criteria of Kerala MBBS 2019
- If two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking policy is applicable.
- Candidates with more marks in Biology will receive a higher rank.
- If the marks are still the same, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank.
- After that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with the least number of the wrong will get a better rank
- If still, the tie exists then the candidate with older age will get a higher rank.
The Merit List includes the name of those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and have qualified NEET 2019 with good scores. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications. The names shortlisted in the merit list will be called for Counselling Round.