SUAT 2019 Counselling: After the results have been declared, candidates will be called for the personal interview round/ counselling of SUAT 2019. Those who have qualified will be sent counselling call letters over registered email. The counselling of SUAT will be held in the offline mode. It is necessary for each candidate to secure at least 35% marks to qualify the
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of the written test (SUAT or state/national level entrance examination) and Personal Interview round. Candidates will be allotted seats on the combined result of both of these. Those who have been allotted a seat have to report to the institution with their provisional allotment letter on given date and time.
SUAT 2019 Counselling Dates
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||4th week of June 2019|
SUAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
The steps to participate in the SUAT 2019 Counselling procedure have been given below:
- Candidates will be sent counselling call letters and will be called for personal interview rounds.
- After this, the candidate will have to appear for the rounds in person.
- The seat allotment will be done as per the choices filled by candidates, rank in the entrance test, category and availability of seats.
- Those who have been a lot a seat will be required to pay the counselling fee through online mode or through cash/demand draft payable at the Sharda University campus.
- Candidates must pay the fee within 15 days of seat allotment and selection.
- After payment of fees, the student has to report to the college with all the documents which will be required for verification.
Documents Verification for SUAT 2019 Counselling
The list of documents that the candidate must carry along while final reporting to the institute has been given below. Make sure to check all the documents and take a print out of the same.
- SUAT 2019 Admit Card
- Application form
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- SUAT scorecard or any other entrance test scorecard
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate)
- Registration payment receipt
- Three passport size photographs
Fee Structure for SUAT 2019
Check the Fee structure of SUAT 2019 given for Bachelors in Technology course below:
|Programme||Duration||Per Semester fee||Annual Tuition fee||Intake Capacity|
|B.Tech (CS – Data Science)||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (CS – IOT & application)||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (CS – Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology) in association with IBM||4||1,01,000||1,95,000|
|B.Tech (CS – Business Analytics & Optimization) in association with IBM||4||1,01,000||1,95,000|
|B.Tech (CS- Information Security & Cloud Technology) I- Nurture||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (E&E) Specialization in Instrumentation & Control||4||80,000||1,54,000|
|B.Tech (ME) Specialization in Automobile||4||80,000||1,54,000|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)||4||85,000||1,64,000||30|
|B. Tech (Civil)||4||85,000||1,64,000||120|
|B.Tech + MBA (Integrated)||5||93,000||180,000||20|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated)||5||83,000||1,60,000||20|
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!