Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 has been started. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducting the Kerala MBBS Admission under NEET 2019. The Institute has released the dates for payment of the fees for Ayurveda, Unani, Pharmacy etc courses. The admission process that is being held now is the KEAM Third Allotment Round. The Allotment List is available here for the Self-Financing Institutes. The selected candidates must deposit their fees between 18th July to 22nd July 2019. Lastly, the candidates must report or join the college by 22nd July 2019 (4:00 pm).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check the Official Notification down below.
Hence, on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores provided by the eligible candidates, the conducting authority will release a merit list. The Phase I Application Form was released on 3rd February, which was available till 4th March 2019. Now, the Authority had released fresh application forms for the candidates who have appeared NEET but have not filled the application form. However, the application form link was active till 21st June 2019.
The NK-II (Keralite and Non-Keralite) Category Candidates can apply for the admission in MBBS Course in Private Self-Financing Medical Colleges in Kerala irrespective of their domicile. In this article, we have provided you with complete details regarding the Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019. Hence, only those candidates will be eligible for the admission who have qualified the NEET 2019 Exam.
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 Dates
Kerala Medical Online Application (First phase)
February 3, 2019
Closing of online application (First phase)
March 4, 2019 up to 5:00 PM
|One-time correction window||Till March 7, 2019|
Last date for sending the printout of KEAM Online Application along with supporting documents (First phase)
March 31, 2019
May 5, 2019
Kerala Medical Online Application Starts (Second Phase)
June 16, 2019
Last Date to fill application form (Second Phase)
June 19, 2019
Release of NEET Result 2019
June 5, 2019 (RELEASED)
Submission of NEET result details
June 16 to June 19, 2019
Publication of Kerala MBBS 2019 Merit List
June 29, 2019
Online Registration of Options (Priority of College, etc.)
June 29 to July 6, 2019
First Counselling Round Seat Allotment Result
July 8, 2019
Remittance of Admission Fee and Reporting to College
July, 9 to 12, 2019 (up to 3:00 PM)
Window for Online Options Confirmation (Altering priority or deleting options)
July, 8 to 12, 2019
Third Allotment List (Self-Financing Institutions) Payment and Reporting
18th July to 22nd July 2019
Choice filling and locking – Round Two (after the transfer of AIQ seats to the state)
To be notified
Result of Round Two
To be notified
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
The KEAM Kerala Admission 2019 Process has been started. Candidates who hold the Kerala Domicile Category and the Non-Keralite can apply for the private Self-Financing College Institutes of Kerala State. However, the Application Forms are now available online till 20th May 2019. To submit this application form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria and must have appeared and qualified the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam that took place on 5th May 2019.
Thus, on the basis of the NEET 2019 Result, the students will be selected for the further process of KEAM 2019 Admission. The Admission Process will include the Application Form Submission, Release of the Merit List, Counselling and Document Verification Round.
Kerala MBBS Admission Criteria 2019
Before filling the application form, it is very necessary to know about the eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form. The eligibility criteria of the application form are as follows-
- The Candidates with Indian Nationality are eligible to apply for Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission.
- Candidates who are resident of Kerala State are only eligible for Admissions in MBBS and BDS College Institutes of Kerala.
- Applicants who have studied in Kerala School Board are also considered for Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019. These candidates will not be eligible to take admission under Government of India Nominees and 15% AIQ Seats.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates with more than 25 years of age are also eligible in the Admission Process.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English Subjects.
- The Minimum Aggregate Percentage Marks is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category in each subject.
NEET 2019 Qualification
- Candidates must qualify the NEET 2019 UG with minimum required marks.
- The General Candidates must score 50% Percentile, 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
Eligibility for Admission Under NRI Quota
- An applicant who depends upon his father/mother/brothers/sisters/husband/wife/half mother or father or Adopted father/mother working in abroad is eligible to apply under NRI Quota.
Apply for Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
KEAM MBBS Application Form 2019 is now available online. Candidates who belong to Kerala Domicile and Non-Kerala Domicile can apply. The Application Form has to be filled by visiting the official website of KEAM. The KEAM MBBS Registration Form dates are from 13th May to 20th May 2019. Candidates must submit their form before the due date. The node of filling and submit the form is online. In order to apply for the admission process, candidates have to appear and qualify the NEET UG Entrance Exam.
Highlights of Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form
- The Commissioner of Entrance Examination Center releases the application form window two times. The Online Admission Form of Kerala MBBS 2019 will be available in two times – February and May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill in the application form online and have to take the printout of the application form. Affix a passport size photograph and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution in which last studied. Send the printout of the application form to the CEE before the last date of the application form.
- Kerala MBBS Application Form Filling is a six-step process. This includes Registration by the candidate, uploading images, filling the application form, paying the application form fees, printing the application form and sending it to the CEE as per the required specifications.
- The Kerala MBBS Application Form fees are Rs 500/- for General Category candidates and Rs 200/- for SC Category candidates while the application fees for Reserved Category is exempted.
- The Application Fees can be paid through Online or Offline such as Internet Banking, E-Challan etc.
Kerala MBBS 2019 Merit List
Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 was released on 29th June 2019. The Merit List was available online on the official website of the CEE. The Kerala MBBS BDS 2019 Merit List comprises of the name of those candidates who have successfully submitted the online form of Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 has chances to get shortlisted. The Kerala NEET MBBS Merit List 2019 is prepared on the basis of NEET UG 2019 Scores. The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order. Candidates with Highest NEET 2019 Score and satisfying all the eligibility criteria will be ranked first in the merit list. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the Merit List will be eligible to attend the Counselling Round.
Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will conduct KEAM MBBS BDS Counselling Round through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The Counselling Process will start from August 2019. There will be two rounds of counselling round. The Kerala MBBS 2019 Counselling will be conducted for 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats. The Counselling is held for getting Admissions in both Medical and Dental College Institutes.
Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 Details
- After the release of State MBBS Merit List 2019, candidates have to register their options and give preferences in the colleges and courses.
- The Conducting Authority will release a trial allotment before the online registration process ends.
- The Process of Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 includes – online registration, publication of trial allotment result, publication of seat allotment result for first counseling round, then remittance of admission fees, and reporting to the college.
- If any seats remain vacant, then the second round of counselling will take place.
- A separate window for correcting the options will be available on the screen to the candidates.
- The process of Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 will take place based on the number of vacancies remaining.
Document Verification Round in Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
The Document Verification Round is conducted just after the Counselling Round. The Document Verification Round is conducted offline. The documents that are required at the time of Document Verification Round of Kerala MBBS BDS Admission 2019 are as follows-
- NEET 2019 UG Admit Card
- Score Card/Rank Card of NEET 2019 UG Card
- The NEET 2019 Result Copy
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Printout of the Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
List of Documents for NRI Candidates
Candidates who are seeking admission to 15% NRI Quota MBBS/BDS Seats in Self-Financing/ Medical/Dental Colleges have to submit the following documents.
- Relationship Certificate of the Sponsor and student issued by the Revenue Authorities.
- Overseas Employee Certificate issued by the Employer attested by the Embassy.
- Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
- The Self-Affidavit of the relationship between the sponsor and the candidate.
- The Sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India/Person of India Origin and relevant document to prove the same.
Candidates must bring all the documents to the allotted college. They must bring two to three photocopies of the documents.
The Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 will take place from February 2019. KEAM is the portal through which CEE will conduct the Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission Process. Candidates must check the official website to get complete details and updates regarding the Admission of Kerala MBBS and BDS 2019.