Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 starts from February and May 2019. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is the conducting body for Kerala MBBS Admission. Candidates who are willing to participate in the admission procedure can check out this article. KEAM is the portal through which CEE will conduct the Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission Process. The CEE will release an online application form for the candidates who are willing to take part in the admission process of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019. The Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission takes place based on NEET 2019 Scores and Rank. The Admission Process of the Kerala MBBS 2019 includes Online Application, Merit List, Counselling, Document Verification Round etc. In this article, we have provided you with complete details regarding the Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 Dates
|Kerala Medical Online Application Starting Date||May 2019|
|Last Date||May 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form along with supporting documents||May 2019|
|Kerala Medical Online Application Form (Round I)||February 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form (Round II)||February 2019|
|Last Date for sending the printout with the documents||March 2019|
|Online Application Form of Kerala MBBS Admission 2019||May 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||May 2019|
|Last Date for sending the printout of the Application form along with the documents||May 2019|
|The Release of NEET 2019 Result||June 2019|
|Submission of NEET 2019 Result Details||June 2019|
|Document Verification for NRI Candidates||June 2019|
|The Release of Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019||June 2019|
|Online Registration of Options (priority of college etc.)||June 2019|
|Trial Allotment Result||June 2019|
|First Counselling Seat Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Remittance of Admission Fees and Reporting to College||July 2019|
|The window for Online Option Confirmation (Altering Priority or deleting options)||July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking (Round II)||July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking (Round II) After Transfer of AIQ Seats to the State||August 2019|
|The result of Round II||August 2019|
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will start from February/June 2019. The Application Form will be available form online on the official website of Commissioner Examination Center (CEE). Based on the NEET UG 2019 Scores, candidates will be eligible to participate in the admission process details. The Admission procedure includes Merit List, Counselling, Document Verification Round and Reporting to the college round. To participate in the Kerala MBBS Admission Process 2019, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Kerala MBBS Admission Criteria 2019
Before filling the application form, it is very necessary to know about the eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form. The eligibility criteria of the application form are as follows-
- The Candidates with Indian Nationality are eligible to apply for Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission.
- Candidates who are resident of Kerala State are only eligible for Admissions in MBBS and BDS College Institutes of Kerala.
- Applicants who have studied in Kerala School Board are also considered for Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2019. These candidates will not be eligible to take admission under Government of India Nominees and 15% AIQ Seats.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates with more than 25 years of age are also eligible in the Admission Process.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English Subjects.
- The Minimum Aggregate Percentage Marks is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category in each subject.
NEET 2019 Qualification
- Candidates must qualify the NEET 2019 UG with minimum required marks.
- The General Candidates must score 50% Percentile, 45% for PWD General Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
Eligibility for Admission Under NRI Quota
- An applicant who depends upon his father/mother/brothers/sisters/husband/wife/half mother or father or Adopted father/mother working in abroad is eligible to apply under NRI Quota.
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
KEAM MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released online on the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Online Admission Form will be available in February and May 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the Kerala MBBS/BDS Online Admission Form. The application form will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates have to submit the application form before the closing date of the application form. The Application Form has to be downloaded online and filled it offline. The Application form has to be then sent along with the documents mentioned.
Highlights of Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form
- The Commissioner of Entrance Examination Center releases the application form window two times. The Online Admission Form of Kerala MBBS 2019 will be available in two times – February and May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill in the application form online and have to take the printout of the application form. Affix a passport size photograph and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution in which last studied. Send the printout of the application form to the CEE before the last date of the application form.
- Kerala MBBS Application Form Filling is a six-step process. This includes Registration by the candidate, uploading images, filling the application form, paying the application form fees, printing the application form and sending it to the CEE as per the required specifications.
- The Kerala MBBS Application Form fees are Rs 500/- for General Category candidates and Rs 200/- for SC Category candidates while the application fees for Reserved Category is exempted.
- The Application Fees can be paid through Online or Offline such as Internet Banking, E-Challan etc.
Address to Which the Application Form is sent
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Building
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001
Kerala MBBS 2019 Merit List
Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released in June/July 2019. The Merit List is released online on the official website of the CEE. The Kerala MBBS BDS 2019 Merit List will contain the name of those candidates who have successfully submitted the online form of Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 has chances to get shortlisted. The Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 is prepared on the basis of NEET UG 2019 Scores. The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates in decreasing order. Candidates with Highest NEET 2019 Score and satisfying all the eligibility criteria will be ranked first in the merit list. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the Merit List will be eligible to attend the Counselling Round.
Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will conduct KEAM MBBS BDS Counselling Round through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The Counselling Process will start from August 2019. There will be two rounds of counselling round. The Kerala MBBS 2019 Counselling will be conducted for 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Quota Seats. The Counselling is held for getting Admissions in both Medical and Dental College Institutes.
Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 Details
- After the release of State MBBS Merit List 2019, candidates have to register their options and give preferences in the colleges and courses.
- The Conducting Authority will release a trial allotment before the online registration process ends.
- The Process of Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 includes – online registration, publication of trial allotment result, publication of seat allotment result for first counseling round, then remittance of admission fees, and reporting to the college.
- If any seats remain vacant, then the second round of counselling will take place.
- A separate window for correcting the options will be available on the screen to the candidates.
- The process of Kerala MBBS Counselling 2019 will take place based on the number of vacancies remaining.
Document Verification Round in Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
The Document Verification Round is conducted just after the Counselling Round. The Document Verification Round is conducted offline. The documents that are required at the time of Document Verification Round of Kerala MBBS BDS Admission 2019 are as follows-
- NEET 2019 UG Admit Card
- Score Card/Rank Card of NEET 2019 UG Card
- The NEET 2019 Result Copy
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Printout of the Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
List of Documents for NRI Candidates
Candidates who are seeking admission to 15% NRI Quota MBBS/BDS Seats in Self-Financing/ Medical/Dental Colleges have to submit the following documents.
- Relationship Certificate of the Sponsor and student issued by the Revenue Authorities.
- Overseas Employee Certificate issued by the Employer attested by the Embassy.
- Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
- The Self-Affidavit of the relationship between the sponsor and the candidate.
- The Sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India/Person of India Origin and relevant document to prove the same.
Candidates must bring all the documents to the allotted college. They must bring two to three photocopies of the documents.
The Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 will take place from February 2019. KEAM is the portal through which CEE will conduct the Kerala MBBS 2019 Admission Process. Candidates must check the official website to get complete details and updates regarding the Admission of Kerala MBBS and BDS 2019.