KEAM Application Form 2020: The notification of KEAM 2020 shall be available online. The tentative date for the release of notification as well as KEAM Application Form is 1st week of February 2020. To exercise KEAM Registration one should meet the eligibility in the first place. In order to submit the KEAM Application Form, applicants have to pay the application fee. Filling the KEAM 2020 Online Form is important if a candidate wants to sit in the examination. Candidates will the link of KEAM Apply Online on this page when it will be available.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Application Form 2020 @ cee.kerala.gov.in
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is responsible for releasing application form so that candidates can apply. Candidates should fill the application form of KEAM using correct details only. For KEAM 2020 Registration, the details such as Name of the applicant, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational details, Age, etc. are important. If any candidate will submit the form in an incorrect manner then such application shall be liable for rejection. Try to submit the application form of KEAM 2020 as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush.
KEAM Application Form 2020 Release Date
|KEAM Application Form (Registration) 2020 Release Date||1st week of February 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form||4th Week of February 2020|
|End Day to Make Fee Payment||4th Week of February 2020|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||Last Week of March 2020|
How to Apply Online for KEAM 2020?
This section will be guiding about KEAM 2020 Apply Online. Candidates should submit the application form online. An applicant should not send online KEAM application either through registry or speed post. The concerned authority will accept the KEAM 2020 Application Form in online mode only. Candidates should be aware of the process to submit the application form online. Those who are not familiar with the steps can take help from this section. There is a total of 5 steps in filling KEAM Online Form. So, read the step by step process to fill KEAM Application Form 2020 below.
Step 1 – KEAM 2020 Registration
At first, an applicant has to visit the official website that is cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in. However, we will update the link of KEAM Registration 2020 on this page also. So, candidates should make registration first.
- Visit the official website or click on the link which shall be available on this page later.
- Then find the link to make registration.
- After that, the page to fill details will open in a new window.
- Further, enter the required details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email etc.
- After that, the applicant will receive a system generated Registration/ Application Number.
- Then, create your password which should have
- a minimum length of 8 characters
- one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
Step 2 – Fill KEAM Application Form 2020
After successful KEAM Registration, fill the application form. In order to participate in the exam, it is mandatory to fill KEAM 2020 application form. Login your account using Registration/ Application Number & Password and fill the other required details. It is advised to all to refer to the notification before filling the form. CEE will use the information to process the KEAM Application form. After filling all the details preview the details of the application. Then click on the ‘Save’ button in order to save the details.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
It is important to make payment of the application fee. So, a candidate should make payment of the KEAM Application Fee either online or offline. In order to pay the prescribed fee online make use of Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. If you want to pay the fee of KEAM Application Form 2020 offline then pay via E-Challan. The details of the fee are available in the table below.
|Sr.||Name of the Course||UR||SC||ST|
|a.||Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|b.||Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/ both||Rs.500||Rs.200|
|c.||Both (a) & (b)||Rs.900||Rs.400|
Step 4 – Images & Certificates Uploading
Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photo in the required dimension & format. After that, upload signature in the required dimension & format. The proof of Nativity and proof for date of birth are mandatory for all. Along with this, an applicant has to upload the other documents which are necessary to claim the reservation. So make sure that you upload all the essential documents & certificates which are important.
Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page
Candidates should take the printout of the filled in KEAM Application Form 2020 for further reference. It is not required to send the application form of KEAM at the office address of CEE. Remember the Registration/ Application Number and Password so that you can log in your account whenever required.
KEAM Registration 2020 – Documents Required
In this section, candidates will get to know about the important documents required to upload. After filling KEAM Application Form (Registration) 2020, a candidate should upload necessary documents. The list of the essentials documents is available below.
- Printout of Application with the photograph which should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer or Head of Institution.
- Nativity Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Caste Category
- Original or Self Attested copy of Mark sheet & Certificate
- Certificate in case of Special Reservation
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. In case if any candidate does not satisfy the required condition then he or she should not submit KEAM Application Form. The eligibility criteria are decided by the experts which an applicant must fulfill. Further, read the essential qualification to fill the KEAM 2020 Registration Form below.
- An applicant should be a citizen of India
- A candidate must possess the educational qualification such as scored 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together & 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Completed high school from Kerala Board or any other equivalent recognized board.
- For admission in B.Tech. under management quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges and Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges – an aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics together are required.
- Age of a candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. However, there are no upper age limit criteria.