Munger University Merit List 2020 will release after the submission of UG/ PG admission forms. Hence, in order to seek admission, the candidates need to fill the Munger University Admission Form. After the submission of forms, the college will publish the admission list. So, the list will be available on the official website. Further, candidates can download the merit list PDF for future uses. Also, the university will release various merit lists until the seats are filled. So, those who do not secure their names in the 1st list can wait for the subsequent lists to release.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the merit list will contain the qualifying candidates, merit scores, etc. In addition to this, it also contains details regarding the further admission process. Therefore, the candidates must go through it carefully. For more details regarding Munger University Admission List 2020, keep on reading the article.
Munger University Admission List Release 2020
Candidates must keep an eye on the official website for becoming familiar with events and dates. Also, we are providing tentative dates here in the table.
|Release of Provisional Merit List||June/ July 2020|
|Final Merit List||July 2020|
Steps to Download Munger University Merit List 2020
As mentioned before, the merit list will release in online mode. So, candidates must follow a step-wise process to download the admission list.
- Head to the official website of Munger University
- Further, you will find the Munger University Course-wise merit list option on the homepage
- Click on the desired merit list
- View the PDF carefully & download it for future uses
NOTE: In case of any discrepancy/ error, then contact the college immediately via mail/ post/ phone.
Details Present on Munger University Admission List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. Hence, candidates must carefully check them as it will inform them about their admission process.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Merit Scores
- Course Name
Documents Required for Verification
- Printout of Munger University UG/ PG Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates must pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other deserving candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
- DBS PG College Dehradun Merit List
- MKP PG College Dehradun Merit List 2020
- SMJN PG College Haridwar Merit List 2020
- S P University Merit list 2020 (SPU Merit list)
- Nandalal Ghosh BT College BEd Merit List
- VKSU Merit List 2020
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.