KEAM Question Paper 2020: The candidates who are going to appear for KEAM 2020 must practice the previous years’ question papers, mock tests, sample papers. It is quite important to practice as many tests as possible in order to become familiar with the KEAM exam pattern. In addition to getting familiar with the exam pattern, the candidates will also understand the difficulty level of the exam. The KEAM entrance is held offline. Therefore, it is our advice to all the candidates to practice as many papers they can. For more information, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Dates 2020
Below is a table with some important events and their dates. Have a look at it to get more ideas about the upcoming events.
|KEAM Examination||Last week of April 2020|
|KEAM Result||Last week of May 2020|
Previous Question Papers-KEAM
In order to solve the sample papers or previous years’ question papers, the candidates must be aware of the KEAM syllabus. Below are some question papers and sample papers, the candidates have a look at the papers and solve them whenever they finish their syllabus.
- KEAM Maths Question Paper 2016
- KEAM Physics & Chemistry Question Paper 2016
- Maths Question Paper 2015
- KEAM Physics & Chemistry Question Paper 2015
- Physics Question Paper
- Chemistry Question Paper
So, these are a few Questions papers that the students can practice to analyze their performance. Moreover, there are many other benefits to solving practice papers, mock tests, etc. Hopefully, this will help the students in the preparation of
Why practice papers are important?
Practice papers help the candidates to understand the level of questions that can come in the exam. Moreover, it gives them the idea of how much time they will take to solve the exam. Therefore, one must try to solve various question papers or mock tests in order to boost confidence and sit for the exam with full determination.
Moreover, when the candidates solve the previous years’ question papers, they come across a few repetitive topics that were asked before. With the help of this, they can analyze what can come in the next exam. In addition to this, practice increases the candidate’s speed and accuracy.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
Along with the syllabus, it is important for the candidates to be aware of the KEAM Exam pattern. Therefore, we have mentioned some details about the exam pattern.
- The KEAM exam will take place in the offline mode (paper pen-based)
- The candidates will be given 150 minutes for each paper
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in the examination
- A total of 120 questions will be present in the question paper
- The candidates will be given 4 marks each for the right answer
- Any wrong answer will fetch -1 mark to the candidate
Preparation Tips for KEAM 2020
In order to assist the candidates with the preparation for the KEAM entrance, we have written a few preparation tips. Hopefully, this will ease their task in the preparation process.
- Note down the syllabus somewhere. As soon as you come across the official syllabus for KEAM entrance, write it down somewhere.
- Now, make a plan to divide time for different subjects. Ensure that you give sufficient time to each subject.
- Now, go according to the plan. It is your responsibility to check if you’re following the schedule. Put a check on the topics that you have done in order to analyze how much syllabus you have covered.
- Take enough rest at regular intervals. It is not healthy to tire out the body by continuously studying. Therefore, ensure that you take proper rest and eat healthy food.
- Practice the previous years’ question papers after completing the full syllabus. This will help you analyze your progress as well as your accuracy.
- Lastly, do not forget to revise some important topics. There are certain topics that come every year. So, the candidates must analyze those topics and study them carefully.
For more details about KEAM, the candidates can visit the official website.