KEAM Syllabus 2020: Syllabus plays an important role in exam preparation. Candidates who wish to sit for the examination should refer to KEAM 2020 Exam Syllabus. In order to make preparation in a better way refer to the topics from KEAM Exam Syllabus 2020. The details of KEAM Entrance Exam Syllabus is available here for the reference of the candidates. On this page, KEAM Physics Syllabus, KEAM Chemistry Syllabus, KEAM Mathematics Syllabus, KEAM Biology Syllabus is available. You can also Download KEAM Syllabus PDF which is available below.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of KEAM contains all the topics which are important from the examination point of view. Candidates should make their preparation plan by keeping KEAM Exam Syllabus 2020 in their minds. KEAM Engineering Syllabus, KEAM Architecture Syllabus, KEAM Medical Syllabus, etc. are designed by the experts. So, refer to KEAM 2020 Syllabus for the preparation and score good marks in the exam. Candidates can check the syllabus at cee.kerala.gov.in also. However, KEAM Syllabus PDF is also available on this page. Candidates also can check here KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern.
KEAM 2020 Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
In this section, candidates can check KEAM Subject Wise Syllabus. KEAM Syllabus 2020 will be helpful as it provides the exam-related topics only. A candidate need not study any other topic which is outside of the KEAM 2020 Syllabus. The PDF of KEAM Syllabus is available here in the section below. Further, check the Exam Syllabus of KEAM below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
KEAM Physics Syllabus
Here, candidates can check Physics Syllabus which will make them understand the relevant topics for the exam. The concerned authority will design questions considering the syllabus. Further, read the details below.
- Introduction of Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two to three dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Principles of Communication
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Atomic Nucleus
- Dual nature of matter and radiations
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Magnetic Current
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Current electricity
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body rotation
- Work, Energy & Power
KEAM Mathematics Syllabus
Note down Mathematics KEAM Syllabus 2020 from this section. Candidates can score good marks in this subject if their concept is clear. So, refer to the KEAM Maths Exam Syllabus in order to prepare the subject in a good manner. Thus, check the important topics which are available below for the reference.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem, and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Co-ordinates
- Lines and Family of lines
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Functions, Limits, and continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
KEAM Chemistry Syllabus
It is advised to all to refer the syllabus of KEAM which is available on this page. You can also download KEAM Syllabus 2020 PDF to get the information in detail. Check Chemistry KEAM Syllabus from below.
- BASIC CONCEPTS AND ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
- D-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- S-BLOCK ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES OF METALLURGY
- F-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- P-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
- COORDINATION COMPOUNDS AND ORGANOMETALLICS
- BASIC PRINCIPLES, PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS WITH FUNCTIONAL GROUPS CONTAINING HALOGENS
- POLYMERS AND BIOMOLECULES
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY AND CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS WITH FUNCTIONAL GROUPS CONTAINING NITROGEN
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS WITH FUNCTIONAL GROUPS CONTAINING OXYGEN
- ORGANIC REACTION MECHANISM
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
- PERIODIC PROPERTIES OF ELEMENTS AND HYDROGEN
- STATES OF MATTER
KEAM Biology Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for Biology KEAM Syllabus are in the right place. The topics which are important from the examination point of view is available below.
- Biodiversity And Conservation
- Structural Organisation Of The Body
- Ecology And Environment
- Plant Kingdom
- Reproduction And Development In Animals
- Animal Kingdom
- Reproduction, Growth, Development
- Diversity In The Living World
- Physiology Of Animals
- Origin And Evolution Of Life
- Physiology Of Plants
- Biology In Human Welfare
- Cell And Cell Division
Download KEAM Syllabus PDF
The pdf of KEAM Syllabus 2020 is available in this section. In order to download the syllabus, candidates should be aware of the steps. So, here we are providing the step by step process of KEAM Syllabus PDF download. There are many candidates for whom this is a difficult task. But following the procedure available in this section, one can save the KEAM 2020 Exam Syllabus PDF easily. So, read the procedure available below.
- Click on the KEAM Syllabus PDF to open the file.
- Then the file will open in a new tab.
- Further, find the download button to save the file.
- After that click on the download button in order to save the file.
- Wait until the PDF of KEAM Syllabus download successfully.
- Then open the file and check the topics available.
KEAM Preparation Tips 2020
In order to score good marks in the exam, the candidate has to follow certain tips & tricks.
- Ensure that you understand the syllabus first. Become familiar with the topics in order to figure out your strengths and weaknesses.
- Further, formulate a time table for studies. Divide the topics and assign different time slots to them. In this way, you will be able to track your progress.
- Then, make notes wherever necessary. This will help you to retain the topics for a long period of time.
- Solve KEAM question papers, mock tests, etc. With the help of this, you will be able to understand the exam pattern of KEAM in brief.
- Also, do not forget to take rest and eat at regular intervals.