KEAM Result 2022: Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will release the KEAM 2022 Result. The result will be out in an online mode on its official site for those who will take the KEAM 2022 exam. In order to view the result of KEAM, candidates have to log in to their account by using the application number and password. Once the result is out, the candidates have to submit their 12th board marks. This is mandatory because equal weightage of 12th marks and KEAM 2022 marks will be taken into consideration for preparing the KEAM Rank List. KEAM 2022 result will reflect the score secured by candidates in the exam. Engineering candidates can check the KEAM result, rank list from here.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Result Date 2022
Candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the KEAM 2022 result and rank list date. This is important so that they don’t miss any updates regarding the event.
|KEAM Exam Date 2022 (Engineering Exam)||To be announced|
|Declaration of KEAM 2022 Result||to be announced|
|Declaration of KEAM 2022 Rank List||to be announced|
How to Check KEAM Result 2022
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily view and download their KEAM Result.
- Visit the official KEAM website or click on the link available on this page below.
- Login the account by using the application number and password.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- KEAM 2022 result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take multiple prints of the KEAM Exam Result for future reference.
Details Present on KEAM Result 2022
Candidates must check if all the below-listed information is present on their.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam roll number/ application number
- category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in KEAM 2022
- KEAM 2022 qualifying marks
KEAM 2022 Merit List/ Rank List
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala will release the rank list after the declaration of the result. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination and the marks obtained in KEAM Paper 1 and Paper 2. Applicants who qualify the KEAM 2022 need to submit their 12th standard qualifying exam mark sheet or equivalent for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology. The KEAM rank list will be out in the month of June 2022. The rank list will be prepared and released for Engineering, architecture, MBBS/ BDS, Medical & Allied Courses (Except MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS), and BAMS course.
Preparation of KEAM Rank List 2022
The exam conducting body will be keeping the below-mentioned points in mind while preparing the merit list of the candidates of Engineering.
- Equal weightage is there for both the KEAM 2022 entrance exam and the qualifying exam.
- The final year marks of the qualifying examination of each subject will be calculated out of 100 marks and the marks of the three subjects shall be computed out of 300.
- The scores obtained in Physics chemistry and mathematics of the qualifying examination will be considered. If the candidate has not taken the chemistry examination, the marks of Computer Science will be considered.
- The engineering score will be calculated out of 400 and will be added to the total score obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology.
- If the candidate has been given marks in the form of CGPA/OGPA or any other grade form, from any Board/Authority then the candidate will have to submit the marks equivalent as required.
KEAM Tie-Breaking Policy for Engineering
If two or more candidates secure the same marks, a tie-breaking policy is there. The order of preference is:
- Higher marks in KEAM 2022 will be placed higher.
- If the tie is still there, the candidate obtaining higher marks in Physics will be given preference
- Now if the tie still persists, then the higher marks in mathematics in the qualifying examination will be considered.
- If the deadlock of marks still exists, then the candidate who is older in terms of age will be given preference over the other.