KEAM 2020 admit card has been released on 8th July CM Pinarayi Vijayan on 12th May announced that KEAM will take place on 16th July 2020. The concerned authority has open the correction facility again. Candidates must click on the link mention in the article to make the correction. Earlier Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) has postponed the examination for admission to Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical (KEAM). It has also postponed the release of the admit card. Authority is monitoring the COVID 19 situation and accordingly, the new dates will be released. Earlier the eligible candidates have filled the KEAM Application Form from 1st February to 29th February 2020. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical will release the notification regarding the exam dates and other important dates soon. Check the website from time to time in order to get the KEAM Exam updates. A candidate can apply for admission in any one of the following courses.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
Admit card of KEAM released on 8th July 2020
KEAM Correction Link, Active Now !!
KEAM 2020 Exam Date Out
The EWS category students have to submit the EWS certificate online. The process is postponed until further notification.
- The last date to apply for KEAM 2020 is over. Now the registered applicants can opt for missing courses (Engineering/Pharmacy/Medical &Allied, Architecture) if any. Those who have registered for KEAM and completed the Fill Application step can now complete the remaining steps of application procedure such as Pay application fees, Upload photograph, signature, and document.
List Of The Courses Offered Through KEAM
Important Dates Of KEAM 2020 Entrance Exam
|KEAM Online Application Form Release Date||1st February 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Last Day to Make Fee Payment||25th February 2020|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||29th February 2020|
|Change in KEAM Exam Centre Choice||16th April – 21st April 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Admit Card Availability||8th July (Released)|
|KEAM Exam Date||16th July 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||–|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In case a candidate seeking admission through KEAM 2020 then he/she should fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Therefore, it is advised to refer to the KEAM Official Notification in order to get the information in detail. An applicant has to meet the basic requirements such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Percentage, etc. The qualifications for the different courses will be different. Hence, read the KEAM Prospectus 2020 very carefully. Further, check the qualifications required for KEAM 2020 Admission below.
- Should possess the nationality of India.
- Should attain the age of 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2020.
- B.Pharma – Completed Class 12th (Intermediate) with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics from a recognized Board.
- Architecture – Completed Class 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject and secured 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Engineering – Completed Class 12th (Intermediate) with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together and 50% marks in Mathematics separately.
KEAM Medical Eligibility 2020
- MBBS, BDS, BSMS – Completed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. The secured marks should be 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together and 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately.
- BAMS/ BHMS – Completed Class 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The marks obtained should be 50% in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology put together.
- For BUMS – Completed Class 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The marks should be 50% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and 50% marks in Biology separately.
- The candidates passed Class high school with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu in the Entrance Examination conducted by recognized University / Board.
- pre-Tib examination of one-year duration.
- For B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, BFSc. – Completed Class 12th with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology put together and 50% marks in Biology separately. (The Board will not consider Biotechnology as a subject for academic eligibility).
- For BVSc. & AH – Completed Class 12th and marks should not be less than 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
KEAM Application Form 2020
Candidates who want to appear in the KEAM Entrance Exam 2020 have to fill the KEAM Online Form. In order to apply for the examination, an applicant has to exercise KEAM Registration 2020. However, we have also updated the link of KEAM 2020 Apply Online at www.cee-kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in. While filling the application form make use of the correct details only. CEE will not accept such application (s) which will carry incorrect information.
Steps To Apply Online for KEAM 2020
Candidates will not get the chance to submit the online form after the last date. Therefore, try to submit the KEAM 2020 Application Form at the earliest so that you do not face the last-minute rush. Candidates who can check each step to apply online for CEE KEAM in this section. Do not send the application either through registry or speed post. In other words, an applicant should submit the application in online mode only. Further, check the KEAM Apply Online procedure below.
Step 1 – KEAM Registration 2020
An applicant has to exercise the KEAM 2020 Registration Process for one time. Then, he or she will receive a system-generated Registration / Application Number. After that, an applicant has to set the password preferably a strong password.
Step 2 – Fill the KEAM Application Form
After registration, fill the application form using the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Age, Date of Birth, Educational details, Address, Mobile Number, Email, etc. Hence, fill KEAM Online Form 2020 using the correct details only. It is because the form with incorrect information shall be liable for rejection and CEE will not intimate about the same to any candidate.
Step 3 – Application Fee Payment
Paying the requisite fee is one of the mandatory steps. Therefore, all the applicants have to pay the fee for the submission of the KEAM Application Form. An applicant can make fee payment either online by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline through E-Challan.
|Name of the Courses||UR||SC||ST|
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/ both||Rs.500||Rs.200|
|Both of the above||Rs.900||Rs.400|
Note: An applicant who will choose Dubai as an exam centre has to pay Rs.12000/- through online mode. The same amount can be paid via e-challan in the designated post offices in Kerala.
Step 4 – Upload Images & Certificates
Upload your recent photo ( should take within 6 months) and certificates in the required file size in jpeg format. Make sure that you upload an image of the correct certificate in the support of various claims.
Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page
After completion of the above procedures, take the printout of the filled-in application form for further reference. Do not send the printout of the confirmation page & other documents to the CEE Office.
KEAM Admit Card 2020
Commissioner of Entrance Examination will release KEAM Admit Card so that candidates can take the exam. The admit card will release online at the official website. While downloading the admit card, make use of the correct information. The details such as KEAM Registration/ Application Number and Password to access the admit card. CEE will not share the admit card either through email or post. Without KEAM Hall Ticket no candidate will get permission to enter inside the examination hall. Further, check the step by step process to download KEAM 2020 Admit Card below.
- Visit the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in or click on the link available here (will update).
- Then find the link to download the admit card and click on it.
- After that enter the required details such as Registration/ Application Number and Password.
- Further, the admit card of CEE KEAM 2020 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Then check the details available in the` admit card carefully.
- Download it and take the printout of it for further use.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
In order to score good marks in the examination, one should be aware of the exam pattern of KEAM 2020. This section will help the applicants in understanding the KEAM 2020 Exam Scheme. In the examination, there will be two papers – Paper 1 for Physics & Chemistry, and Paper 2 for Mathematics. Each paper will contain 120 questions and time allowed to solve each paper will be 150 minutes. CEE will conduct the examination in offline mode. There will be a provision of negative marking wherein 1 mark shall deduct for every incorrect response. On the other hand, 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response. Check more details in the table available below.
|Paper 1||Physics||120||480||150 minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120||480||150 minutes|
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
We are providing the syllabus of the KEAM examination here so that candidates can take help from it. Having an idea of the KEAM Syllabus 2020 is important for those who will prepare for the exam. The syllabus contains all the important topics of the examination. We will suggest the candidates who will appear in KEAM 2020 to have a look at the syllabus so that they can prepare for the examination in a good manner. Further, check the KEAM syllabus in detail to get to know about topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, as well as, Biology. The candidates must begin the KEAM preparation since the syllabus is out in the open. In addition to this, the candidates must practice the KEAM Question Paper in order to secure well in the exams.
KEAM Exam Centre 2020
Candidates who will apply for the examination have to choose the exam centre. While filling the application form, a candidate will get the option to select the KEAM Exam Centre. Select an exam centre where you can reach conveniently. A candidate will appear in the examination by visiting the allocated exam centre only. The information regarding the Exam Centre of KEAM 2020 will be available in the admit card. The name of a few exam centre cities Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, New Delhi, Mumbai, and others.
KEAM 2020 Answer Key
After completion of the examination, candidates must wait for KEAM Answer Key. The answer key shall contain the correct answers to all the questions. It will help an applicant to predict the marks as well as rank in the examination. Some coaching institutes may publish KEAM 2020 Answer Key after a few hours of the examination. CEE will publish KEAM Official Answer Key online at its official website. If any candidate will find any error, then he or she can report the same in writing with supporting documents.
KEAM 2020 Cut-off Marks
In order to pass the examination, a candidate has to qualify the KEAM Cut-Off Marks. The concerned authorities of KEAM will decide cut off marks of KEAM. The passing marks are decided by considering various factors such as the number of applicants appearing in the exam, Number of seats available, marks secured by candidates, etc. An applicant should refer to the KEAM Previous Year Cut Off so that they can get can an idea of passing marks. It will help them in preparation and making their study plans. Such candidate who will fail to score cut marks, he or she will not get the call for the next stage.
KEAM Result 2020
The result shall release after a few months of the completion of the examination. Candidates who will take the examination shall be able to check KEAM Result. The result of the KEAM 2020 entrance exam will be available online on the official website. Those who will pass the examination will get the call for appearing in the next stage of the admission process.
KEAM Rank List 2020
Candidates who will pass the examination shall have to submit the marks of Class 12th for the preparation of the rank list. CEE will release the KEAM Rank list. Candidates have to log in to the candidate portal in order to submit the marks. Therefore, one should remember the User Id & Password so that he or she can log in to the portal. At the time of preparation of the rank list of KEAM, equal weightage will be given to marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2 as well as in KEAM 2020.
KEAM Counselling 2020
The counselling will take place so that candidates can choose the desired college for the admission. Candidates who will pass the examination will get the call of KEAM 2020 Counselling. In order to participate in the counselling, report at the allocated centre on the mentioned date & time. Those who will not pass the examination shall not get the call for appearing in the counselling of KEAM.
Check, KEAM Seat Allotment 2020.
Course Duration Of KEAM 2020 Admission
|Course||Duration (Years)||Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4½||12 months|
|BVSc. & AH||4½||12 months|
|B.Tech||4 (8 Sem.)|
|B.Arch||5 (10 Sem.)|
|BSc. (Hons.) Forestry, BSc. (Hons.) Agri., BFSc., B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Engg. & Tech), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4||1 Semester|