KEAM Exam Pattern 2020: Candidates who want to pass the examination should have an idea about the KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern. It is because it will help them to know about the subjects to study. Those who will sit for the examination should refer to the KEAM Exam Scheme. Check the website regularly so that you can get the updates on time. The exam pattern is decided by the experts so that candidates can complete the paper in a given duration. Further, read about the exam pattern of KEAM on this page in detail.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who will appear in the examination should know about the KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern. The pattern of KEAM exam gives an idea of the structure of the question paper. With the help of KEAM 2020 Exam Scheme, the candidates will get to know about subjects, total marks, total time etc. Therefore, candidates should refer to the KEAM Exam Pattern so that they can prepare in a good manner.
|Paper 1||Physics||120||480||150 minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120||480||150 minutes|
Features of KEAM Exam Scheme 2020
Candidates can check some important points of the KEAM Exam Pattern 2020 in this section. So, read the salient features of the exam pattern of KEAM below.
- KEAM will be conducted by the CEE in Pen and Paper mode.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice wherein candidates will have to choose one out of four options.
- The instructions as well as, the question will be in the English Language.
- The questions will be from 3 subjects namely – Physics, Chemistry and Chemistry.
- There will be two papers – Paper 1 will comprise of Physics and Chemistry questions whereas Paper 2 will carry questions of Mathematics.
- There will be 120 Questions in each paper.
- Each question shall be of 4 Marks and there is a provision of negative marking wherein 1 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The time allowed to solve the questions of each paper will be 150 minutes (2 Hours 30 Minutes).
KEAM 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose the examination centre while filling the application form. There is various centre across the country for conducting the examination. Choose an exam centre for KEAM 2020 which will be nearer to your residence. While selecting the centre of the exam, keep conveniences in your mind. It is very important to reach at the examination venue on time. The name of the exam centres are as follow –
- New Delhi
KEAM Syllabus 2020
Those who will sit for the examination they should have an idea of the syllabus. This section is comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as well as Biology Syllabus in order to help the candidates. Note download the KEAM syllabus and study for the examination accordingly.
- Atomic Nucleus
- Principles of Communication
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Introduction and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Description of Motion in two and Three Dimensions
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens
- Polymers and Bio-molecules
- States of Matter
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d-Block Elements
- f-Block Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Coordination Compounds and Organometallics
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Physiology Of Plants
- Biology In Human Welfare
- Ecology And Environment
- Physiology Of Animals
- Plant Kingdom
- Reproduction And Development In Animals
- Animal Kingdom
- Cell And Cell Division
- Reproduction, Growth And Development
- Diversity In The Living World
- Biodiversity And Conservation
- Structural Organisation Of The Body
- Origin And Evolution Of Life
- Linear Inequations
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Co-ordinates
- Trigonometric Functions and Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Statistics and Probability
- Conic Sections
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Lines and Family of Lines
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem, and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sequence and Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Application of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Indefinite Integrals
- Functions, Limits, and Continuity
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra