KEAM Rank List 2020: Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala published the KEAM 2020 rank list on its official website. The rank list released after the declaration of the KEAM Result 2020. In order to check the rank list, candidates have to log in to their account by entering the application no. and password. KEAM rank list is the reflection of the performance of the students in the KEAM exam.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
It contains the weightage of paper 1 and 2 of the KEAM exam and class 12th marks. Thus, KEAM Result and 12th board mark contain 50:50 weightage of the rank list. The rank list for engineering courses is based on the total marks obtained out of an index mark of 600. On the basis of the rank, candidates are called for counselling. Thus, to know more about the KEAM 2020 rank list PDF, read the article given below.
KEAM Rank List 2020 Date
Candidates who will appear for the KEAM exam must be aware of the important dates regarding exam, result, counselling, etc. So, the below table shows some of the important dates.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|KEAM 2020 examination||16th July 2020|
|KEAM 2020 result announcement date||9th September 2020|
|Publication of KEAM rank list 2020||24th September 2020|
|Supplementary KEAM 2020 rank list||–|
Download KEAM Rank List: Click Here
Steps To Look For KEAM Rank List 2020
In order to view the list, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of KEAM i.e www.cee-kerala.org
- A home page will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “KEAM” and go for 2020 session
- Click on the link of the rank
- Enter the application no. and password
- The rank will appear on the screen
Importance Of Class 12th Marks In Preparing KEAM Rank List
Candidates who will qualify the KEAM 2020 Exam have to submit the marks obtained in the 12th board i.e the marks of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology. This is because the KEAM rank list will have the weightage of 12th board marks and KEAM Exam 2020.
The concerned authority will take the marks of 12th board in the preparation of the KEAM rank list of those candidates who will submit the marks. There is a verification of class 12th marks. Within the allotted time, the authority will check the marks. If the details are correct, they will click the ‘No Change’ button against each item and finally click the ‘Verified and Found Correct’ button. If any of the details are incorrect, then they will click the ‘Change Required’ button against the items to be corrected and then click the ‘Verified and Found Mismatch’ button. Such candidates shall have to upload the necessary mark lists as proof for correction in the submitted marks.
How To Submit Class 12th Marks?
Candidates have to follow certain steps to submit the mark sheet. Those steps are:
- Visit the official site of KEAM
- Look for ‘KEAM 2020 Candidate Portal’ and click on it
- Then locate ‘Mark Submission for Engineering’ for entering marks of class 12′ and click it
- If the marks are shown are different from the actual marks given in the mark list, candidates can edit the marks using the ‘Change’ button and enter the actual marks
- Click on ‘Finalise Mark Data’ button and should upload the Class 12th mark sheets through the link ‘Upload Plus Two Mark Sheet’ (if available)
- After submitting the marks successfully, the candidates have to take a print of the ‘Marks Submission Confirmation Report’ and keep it safe for future reference
Preparation Of KEAM Engineering Rank List 2020
There are various things which are kept in mind while preparing the list. Those are:
- Candidates score in KEAM 2020 and aggregate scores in the 12th standard examination.
- Concerned authority looks for the 12th board marks and candidates were required to submit their class 12th marks in online mode.
- The aggregate marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will have to be submitted bt the given time.
- The concerned authority will not consider the students who will not submit the 12th marks for the preparation of the rank list.
If more than one student gets the same marks, then the authority takes the following measures:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics in KEAM 2020 Exam will be placed higher in the ranking
- The candidate with higher marks in Physics will be considered, If the tie still exists
- Again if the tie is still there, the candidate with higher standardized marks in Mathematics (12th Board)
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with higher standardized marks in Physics (12th Board)
- If the above measures fail to break the tie, then the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.