As per the latest report, the result has been released on the official site of KEAM. Those who have appeared in the KEAM entrance can check KEAM 2020 Result by log in to the account. Those who will pass the exam will get the call for appearing in the next stage of the admission process. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is the responsible body for releasing the KEAM CEE Result. KEAM Exam Result is available at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates on time.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM Result 2020
The Result of KEAM is available online at the official website. Make use of the correct information while checking the KEAM 2020 Result. The information such as Application/ Registration Number and Password is important to check Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Exam Result. Make use of the correct information so that you can check KEAM Result 2020. Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Result Release Date is not available yet. However, we will also provide the link to download KEAM Result when it shall be available.
Download KEAM 2020 Result: Click Here
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
KEAM 2020 Result Release Date
CEE Kerala has rescheduled all the dates of KEAM because of COVID-19.
|KEAM 2020 Admit Card Availability||8th July 2020|
|Exam Date of KEAM 2020||16th July 2020|
|KEAM Result Release Date||9th September 2020|
How To Download KEAM Result 2020?
This section will be guided about the method to download KEAM Result. There are many candidates who find it a difficult task. So, for such candidates, the step by step process to check KEAM 2020 Exam Result is available in this section. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will not share KEAM Result with any candidate either through email or post. Hence, follow the procedure available in this section in order to check KEAM Exam Result.
- Visit the official website that is cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in or clicks on the link which shall be available on this page later.
- Then click on the link of the KEAM CEE Result.
- After that, a page to enter the details will open in a new window.
- Further, fill the required details such as Application/ Registration Number and Password.
- After that, the candidates Click on the submit button for the submission of the details.
- Then KEAM Result will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the information very carefully.
- After checking the KEAM Result, the candidates’ should Download it for further use.
Details On KEAM 2020 Exam Result
The result shall carry information related to the candidate as well as the examination. It is the duty of all candidates to check the given details carefully. In case if any candidate finds any error then he or she should call the helpline services. A candidate who will pass the exam shall get the call for the next stage of the admission process. The following details shall be available in KEAM Result.
- Name of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration/ Application Number
- Marks Obtained in the examination
- Other instructions to follow
KEAM Result – Tie Breaker Rule
In case, if two or more than two applicants will obtain the same marks then CEE will use the tie-breaking policy. The order of preference to use tie-breaking policy is as follows.
- An applicant with the highest marks in KEAM CEE 2020 Result will get higher preference.
- An applicant securing more marks in Physics will get preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with the highest marks in mathematics will get higher preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate who is older in age than other candidates will get preference.
Main Points About KEAM Result 2020
- Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) shall release the result officially.
- CEE will not share KEAM 2020 Result either through email or post.
- The details such as Application/ Registration Number and Password are important for checking the result.
- Only successful candidates will get the call for appearing in the next stage of the admission process.