Karnataka MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019 is now available. However, the online form registration dates are extended to 21st June 2019. The form was available on 15th June 2019. Also, the candidates must note that the last date to submit the KEA NEET Online Form is 19th June 2019. The Karnataka Examination Authority is responsible for conducting the exam. However, to fill in the online form, the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, it is important to fill and submit the form before the last date. So, candidates if you are willing to apply, then you can check complete details here regarding the KEA NEET MBBS Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of NEET 2019 Marks and Rank. Thus, the Karnataka MBBS Admission 2019 process has started.
Karnataka MBBS 2019 Application Form Date
Karnataka Examination Authority has activated the registration window for the Karnataka MBBS Admissions 2019. Candidates will only have a few days for the registration purpose. Thus, the last date for the registration process is 19th June 2019. Thus, the candidates can check complete dates regarding the KEA 2019 Admission Proces-
|1||Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||15th June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission|
|3||Last Date of the Payment of the Application Form||21st June 2019|
|4||Second Counselling Registration||3rd week of July 2019|
|5||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of July 2019|
|6||Mop Up Round Registration||Last week of July – August 2019|
*All the dates are provisional. The exact dates will be announced and updated later.
The Karnataka Examination Authority has extended the dates for the registration. So, earlier, the last date of the registration form was 19th June 2019 which has now been extended to 21st June 2019. Check the official notification here-
Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2019
Karnataka NEET MBBS Online Admission Form 2019 is now available. The mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the application form till 19th June 2019. Hence the KEA NEET Application Form comprises of the following stages-
- This is the first stage of the Karnataka MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019
- To begin with, the candidate has to first register.
- Therefore, in the registration process, you will have to enter your name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit option and you will receive a registration id and password.
Apply for KEA 2019 Application Form
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression must be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- However, it is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure.
Payment of Application Fee
- Now, soon after the submission of the details and uploading the images, you need to make the payment of the form.
- The Karnataka MBBS/BDS Application Fees is non-refundable
- Therefore, the payment has to made online through Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- After filling all the details and uploading the images, check the details.
- Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form.
- Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates, in order to get registered, must have certain standards set forth by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Check out the Eligibility Criteria for seeking admissions for medical and dental programmes under the state quota of Karnataka.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India.|
Other than that, candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
|2||Domicile Factor||Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Karnataka, i.e. students with either roots in Karnataka, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Karnataka, and has done their schooling from Karnataka will be considered eligible.|
To be qualified as a domicile of Karnataka, candidates must have studied at least 7 years from government recognized Board of Karnataka.
|3||Age Factor||The minimum age required to apply for Karnataka MBBS 2019 admissions is 17th years.|
The age limit will be 25 years for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories.
There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST categories, i.e. SC/ST candidates can apply till 30 years of age.
|4||Qualifying Examination||Qualifying examination will be National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from State Board of Karnataka or equivalent.
|5||Qualifying Subjects||Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology are eligible for seek admission.|
Other than that, proficiency in English will be considered desirable.
|6||Qualifying Marks/Percentage||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
There will be relaxation of 5 percent for physically handicapped students,
A relaxation of 10 percent will be given to candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories