National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2021 February exam result at the official site i.e jeemain.nta.nic.in. The appeared candidates can check the result by entering their login details such as application no. and password/date of birth. JEE Main February Result 2021 contains the candidate’s score secured in the exam. The February session peacefully conducted from 23rd to 26th Feb for the B.Arch/B.Planning and B.Tech courses. One can check the final JEE Main result of the JEE Main after the conclusion of all the sessions. The best of four is considered for the preparation of the final result. Read more to know about the JEE Main February exam result date, the procedure to check, rank.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Note: The rank and the JEE Main cut off will be prepared after the conclusion of the May Session.|
JEE Main February 2021 Result Facts
Important points regarding February Result are:
- February Result of JEE Main is announced in an online mode at the official site of JEE Main.
- Only the JEE Main February registered candidates can view the result by logging into the account.
- Candidates cannot challenge the result as the NTA has already solved the challenging issues during the provisional answer key. Thus no further modification is going to take place.
- As per data shared by the NTA, 6,61,776 candidates had registered for the examination out of which 95% appeared for paper 1 (B.Tech & B.E) courses, and 81.2 % candidates took the paper 2 exams (B.Arch and planning).
- JEE Main February Exam 2021 Result – Link 1 | Link 2
- The toppers list for the JEE Main February Session: Click Here
JEE Main 2021 February Result Date
Check out the JEE Main 2021 result date February mentioned in the table given below.
|JEE Main February Exam Date||23rd-26th February 2021|
|JEE Mains Result||8th March 2021|
How To Download JEE Mains February Result 2021?
Candidates must follow the given procedure to view their results. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in
- A home page appears on the screen
- Now click on the link “Download JEE Main 2021 February Session Result”
- Login into the account by entering the “application no. and password” or “application no. and date of birth”
- JEE February Result appears on the screen
- View it and download it for future reference.
Details Mentioned In The JEE Main February Exam Result 2021
Lots of information is available in the JEE Main February result such as:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Parents Name
- Application number and roll number
- State code of eligibility
- Date of birth
- Specification on persons with disability
- Individual scores of the subjects as well as total scores
- Total NTA scores in numbers and words
How The JEE Main February Result Prepared?
JEE Main February result has been prepared through the JEE Main normalization process. The normalization procedure took place because the exam has been conducted in various sessions. The difficulty level of the exam differs as per the session, thus to bring equality in the marking, the normalization process takes place.
Normalization process: NTA indicates the percentage of candidates whose scores are equal to or below the scores of the candidate who scored the highest in that particular session
NTA Normalization formula: (100 x number of candidates who appeared in the session with a raw score equal to or less than the candidate) / total number of candidates who appeared in that session
JEE Main February Percentile Calculation
JEE Main February result is in terms of percentile. Don’t get confused between the percentile and percentage.
|It is a number out of 100||The percentile score of a candidate reflects how many candidates have scored below that candidate in an exam. A Percentile score is a value below which a certain percent of observations fall.|
Percentile of the individual subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) as well as the normalization process using the combined format is given below.
- Total Percentile (T1P): (100 x No. of candidates from the session with a raw score equal to or less than T1 score) / Total No. of candidates who appeared in the session
- Mathematics Percentile (M1P):(100 x No. of candidates appeared from the session with a raw score equal to or less than M1 score in Mathematics)/ Total No. of candidates appeared in the session.
- Physics Percentile (P1P): (100 x No. of candidates appeared from the session with a raw score equal to or less than P1 score in Physics) / Total No. of candidates who appeared in the session
- Chemistry Percentile (C1P):(100 x No. of candidates appeared from the session with a raw score equal to or less than C1 score in Chemistry) / Total No. of candidates who appeared in the session.
JEE Main 2021 Rank List
The JEE Main rank list is prepared after the conclusion of all four sessions. Many times candidates score equal marks, in such cases, the tie-breaking criteria is there to rank the candidates. In a tie-breaking situation, the ranking is resolved by:
- The candidate who secures more percentile score in Mathematics will be ranked higher followed by
- More percentile score in Physics followed by
- More percentile score in Chemistry and lastly followed by
- The candidate who is older in age is preferred.
JEE Main February Result Vs JEE Main Final Result
Check out the images given below to know about the difference between the session result and the final result.
- The session wise result will be out as in the image shown below
- The final result of the JEE Main is similar to the image given below. (The combined score of all the session and the normalization process takes place)