Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019 has been started, and the Result of Mock Allotment has been announced. Candidates can now download the First Round Seat Allotment Letter for admission. The Link to access the result is available down below. However, the Document Submission for Medical has been extended to 11th July 2019. Also, the choice filling facility has also been extended to 11th July (10:00 am). The Counselling Process will take place online on the official website of KEA. Therefore, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling round. The KEA Counselling Round Dates is available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Karnataka Examination Authority had released the Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2019 from 15th June to 19th June 2019. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the KEA 2019 MBBS Counselling and other details regarding counseling. So, if you have applied, for the admission process, then please go through the article carefully.
The Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling will be only on the basis of NEET 2019 Scores. The NEET 2019 Result was released on 5th June 2019.
- The Document Submission for the Medical Verification has been extended to 11th July 2019. Candidates can also now fill in the choices till 11th July 2019 (10:00 am). Visit the KEA Official Website.
- KEA MBBS 2019 First Round Seat Allotment Letter has been released. Click on the link available below to download.
Revised Schedule of KEA NEET 2019 Round I Counselling
- Karnataka NEET Mock Allotment Result Announced. Check Karnataka Counselling Result 2019
- Apply For Karnataka Option Entry for the First Round Medical and Dental Admission
- Check Full Document Verification Schedule of Karnataka NEET 2019.
Karnataka MBBS 2019 Counselling Schedule
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA KCET) will be releasing the counselling dates during the month of June 2019. The counselling procedure is likely to begin from the 1st week of July 2019. The Registration Process is available from 15th to 19th June 2019. Refer the table below to get a detailed idea for the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Admission Schedule.
Online Application release date
June 5, 2019
Last date to submit application form
June 21, 2019 (5 pm) (extended from June 19)
Last date to submit application fee
June 21, 2019 (extended from June 20)
|Display of schedule for offline verification||June 19, 2019 (after 6 pm)|
Fourth week of June 2019
June 21, 2019 (onward).
Check the full schedule below.
List of verified candidates released
The first week of July 2019
Option Entry (Choice filling)
June 30 to July 3, 2019
Revised Seat Matrix released
June 30, 2019
Fee Structure for MBBS and BDS courses
June 30, 2019
|Publication of mock round result||July 4, 2019 (RELEASED)|
|Change the option entry||July 4 to 6, 2019|
Publication of Round One Result
7th July 2019
Fee payment (Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates)
Till 11th July 2019
Downloading of Admission Order (Only by Choice 1 candidates)
Will be announced soon
Last date for reporting at the allotted college for choice 1 candidates
The third week of July 2019
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019 Procedure
The counselling process for the MBBS admission of 2019 session will be held partly in online mode and partly in offline mode. Candidates who appear in the merit list can register and get their documents verified. Once the documents are verified, candidates can lock their choice of colleges. Seats will be allotted by KEA on the basis of the Merit list and applications received, and candidates can confirm their admission or can participate in the next round of counselling. The detailed procedure for the participation in the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Counselling is as follows.
Register and Login
- The Karnataka MBBS Online Form 2019 was available from 15th June 2019 to 19th June 2019.
- Candidates will have to register themselves in order to apply.
- In the registration process, candidates will have to enter their basic information such as Name and Contact details.
- At this point, candidates will be asked to carefully read the terms and conditions. To proceed, candidates will have to agree on to the declaration statement.
- After declaration, candidates have to confirm their registration and continue from therein.
Candidates will have to report to the venue that will be disclosed later. Candidates will have to get all their documents verified. The list of documents that are to be verified are as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card of the Candidate
- Counseling letter for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of Karnataka MBBS/BDS fee transaction slip and application form
Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
- Candidates without the domicile certificate will only be able to choose private colleges under management quota.
- Choices are to locked at the end and candidates will not be able to make changes
Candidates will have to download the Karnataka NEET Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents. Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower-ranked candidates.
Based on the allotted seats, candidates will have four options. First, candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seat can confirm their admission by downloading the admission slip and making the fee payment. With this option, he/she will not be able to participate in further admission process. Second, candidates who are satisfied with the allotted but still want to participate in another counselling session will be able to do so. Third, candidates who are not satisfied with the allotted seat but still want to continue with the next counselling process. Lastly and fourthly, candidates who are not satisfied with the seat allotted and who do not wish to continue.
Check – Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019
Thus, candidates must note that the counselling will take place on the basis of the NEET 2019 marks and candidates qualified in the merit list. However, the counselling will start from July 2019 onwards. If you have any queries regarding the counseling list, then please comment on the section below.