Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Merit List now. Candidates who have appeared and cleared NEET 2019, and who will register for the Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Merit List. The merit list will be the basis for Karnataka MBBS Counselling. Candidates will be able to view the Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session by entering in the official website of KEA and locating the link for Merit List from therein.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Merit List, Release Dates, Viewing Procedure, and other details.
Merit List Dates of KEA NEET 2019
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the NEET UG Merit List. However, the merit list is available for both All India and State. The Merit List was released on 25th June 2019. Candidates can click on the link provided below to download the Merit List of KEA NEET.
Download Karnataka NEET Merit List 2019 –
|Karnataka UG Merit List – Karnataka Candidates||Download Here|
|The All India Merit List of Karnataka NEET||Download|
Eligibility for NEET KEA MBBS Merit List 2019
Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria can expect their names to be included in the Karnataka MBBS Merit List. The eligibility criterion includes the following.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Karnataka, i.e. students with either roots in Karnataka, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Karnataka, and has done their schooling from Karnataka will be considered eligible.
- Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination.
- The minimum required percentile in the NEET will be 50th Percentile for General/unreserved Candidates; 45th Percentile for PWD candidates; and 40th Percentile for SC/ST candidates.
Steps to View Karnataka MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Karnataka MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for NEET Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Karnataka MBBS Cut-off 2019
Cut-offs will be set by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) by assessing the NEET Score, Number of Applicants for Karnataka MBBS 2019 Admissions, seat availability, etc. Candidates will have to clear the Cut-off marks in order to further into the admission procedure. Last year the Cut-offs stood at 50th Percentile for the General Candidates, 40th Percentile for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, and 45th Percentile for Unreserved PWD candidates. Cut-offs for the coming admission sessions will be announced and updated later.
Details mentioned in Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates clear for further admission process. Here’s what a candidates can expect upon accessing the Karnataka MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Karnataka Category
- NEET Percentile
- Karnataka Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Karnataka State Merit
What after Karnataka MBBS Merit List is Released?
After the release of MBBS Karnataka MBBS Merit List, candidates will be able to make their choices for college. The link for choice filling and locking procedure will be activated after the release of state merit list. Candidates, whose names appear in the Karnataka MBBS Merit List, will be able to participate in the further admission process.