The Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education Research will release the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020. The Application Form will be available in online mode. Moreover, a candidate should submit the form before the due date. Note that no form will be accepted after the given date. Further, if you are planning to fill the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020, then you will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The link to apply for the online form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates have to fill and submit their application form before the last date. Candidates who want to appear for JIPMER 2020 should have complete knowledge about the application process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2020
The Application Form Fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 1500/- and the cost of the application fees is Rs 1200/-. Note that the mentioned fee is as per the last years’ record. Further, in case any changes are introduced, then we will update those out here. Furthermore, the submission of the application form fees is important. Otherwise, your Online Form of JIPMER Nursing will not be accepted. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the JIPMER 2020 Nursing Application Form including its dates, procedure and other details. So, the eligible candidates can go through the articles with complete details.
|JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Online Application Release Date||– April 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– May 2020 –|
|Availability of the Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams 2020
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing Online Form 2020?
Candidates’ should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. As the applications of ineligible candidates’ will be rejected. The Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form is as follows-
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for appearing in the exam.
- The Applicants must have passed 10+2 Exam from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology/Botany as their compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Aggregate Scores for General Category Candidates is 50% and 40% for the Reserved Category.
- For OPH Category Candidates, the minimum aggregate scores are 45%.
Check – AIIMS Nursing 2020
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2020
Before filling the Application Form of JIPMER B.Sc, candidates should keep in mind the following points. In addition, you will be able to complete the admission process easily after reading the following points.
- Before filling the form, make sure that you read the instructions carefully. A single mistake can cause the rejection of the application form.
- Provide an active mobile number and a valid e-mail id. This is because all the latest updates and notifications will be sent to your registered mobile and e-mail id.
- Provide the details related to your educational qualifications and personal details carefully.
- Make Sure that you check your Internet Connection. Doing this will give you a hassle-free submission of the application form.
- Upload the Images as per the specifications. If you do not upload the pictures as per the specifications, then your application form will be rejected.
- The Application Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, you must submit the application form before the last date.
- No JIPMER Nursing 2020 Admission Form will be accepted after the due date.
Check – Indian B.Sc Nursing 2020
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Online Form
The JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Form will be available online for a limited period of time. The Online Application Form is the first stage of the admission process. The Admit Card will be available to those candidates whose Application Form has been accepted successfully by the Institute. Candidates who are willing to fill this application form must satisfy the eligibility criteria. You must submit the application form before the last date in order to avoid the non-acceptance of the online form.
To Fill in the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Form, candidates have to complete the following stages-
- Registration Process
- Filling the Details
- Uploading of the Images and
- Payment of the Application Fees
It is very necessary to complete all these stages of filling up the application form.
How to Fill the JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2020?
The JIPMER Application Form has to be filled online only. The Step by Step Process to fill in the Application Form is as follows-
Registration of the Applicant
If you are a new applicant, then you need to click on the “New Registration” process. For Registering yourself, the applicant has to visit the official website of JIPMER and click on the “New Registration”. Enter all your basic details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Educational Qualifications, Mobile Number, etc. After entering all the details, click on the submit button. After submitting all the details, you will receive a New Registration ID and Password which will be used in the future.
This Registration ID and Password will be used in many cases such as checking the Admit Card, Result and much more.
Fill in the Details
Now, after the successful registration, Log In using the credentials and fill in the rest of the details. Make sure that you enter all the details carefully such as the Educational Qualifications, and other details correctly. Submission of wrong details can cause the Rejection of the Application Form.
To Fill in the details, log in using the credentials and click on the Application Form Tab available on the top of the page. In this section, you have to enter your Personal, Educational Qualification details, etc. Hence, the details that have to be filled in the Online Application Form of JIPMER 2020 is as follows-
You need to fill in the following details in JIPMER B.Sc Form 2020
In this section, you will have to select the courses which you want to apply for. The list of the courses will be available on the drop-down menu of the section.
The List of the Personal details that you have to fill in the JIPMER Nursing Application Form is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
Education Qualification Details
- Name of the Qualifying Examination Board
- Year of Passing
- Marks Obtained
- Enter the complete address of your residence
- City and District
- Personal or Parent’s E-mail ID
- Your Mobile Number or Parent’s/ Guardian Mobile Number
Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Well, in this section, enter a valid photo-identity proof
- Enter the ID Proof Number
Exam City Preferences
- Here, you will have to add up to three exam city preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Thus, on the basis of the preferences, candidates will get their exam center printed on the JIPMER Nursing Hall Ticket 2020.
Uploading Of Images
After entering all the details, you now have to upload the images of your photograph and signature. The Photograph, Signature of the candidate must be scanned as per the specifications. The Photograph must be taken with the name and the date written on the placard held by the candidate.
Specifications of the Photograph and the Signature of the Applicant
Here, you can get all the details of the photograph and signature specifications. Hence, the list of the specifications is as follows-
Photograph of the Applicant
- Dimensions – 30mm width X 45mm height
- Size – 10Kb to 80 Kb
- The Format of the Image must be either in JPEG/JPG Format
Signature of the Applicant
- Dimensions – 80mm width X 35mm height
- Size- 10 Kb to 80 Kb
- The Format of the Image must be either in JPEG/JPG Format.
Payment of the Application Fees
After uploading the photograph and signature, now proceed to the application fees payment process. The mode of Payment of the application fees is Online through Net-Banking, Debit/Credit Card. So, it is mandatory to make the payment of the application fees.
Application Fee Charges
- The Cost of the Application Fees for General Category (OBC/UR) is Rs 1500/-
- For the Reserved Category (SC/ST), the cost of the application fees is Rs 1200/-
Printing of the JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2020
Now, once you are done with the above all steps, now its time to download and take the printout of the application form. Hence, Keep a printout of two to three copies of the application form for future reference.
Specifications of JIPMER Nursing Documents 2020
At the time of filling the JIPMER 2020 Nursing Online Form, you need to submit a few documents to prove your identity. Therefore, for documents, you need to submit your Photograph and Signature. For that, these documents must follow some specifications as well, mentioned by the JIPMER.
Thus, before uploading these images, the applicants have to follow a few instructions. Hence, the list of the instructions is as follows-
- The Photograph must be a colored passport size photograph
- The Background of the Photograph must be light, mainly white.
- Black n White or Polaroid Photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard held by the candidate. It should contain the name and date of taking the photograph on it.
- Photographs without name and date will not be accepted.
- The signature has to be done in running handwriting with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Lastly, scan the document properly.
Thus, these instructions are very important while filling and submitting the application form. Now let’s talk about the specifications of the JIPMER 2020 Nursing Form.
Check – NEET Admit Card
Specifications of JIPMER 2020 Application Form Documents
|Images to Be Uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG Format and for the document, you can also upload in PDF Form||20 Kb to 200 Kb||30 X 45 mm|
|Signature||20 Kb to 200 Kb||80 X 35 mm|
|Caste Certificate/ PWD Certificate (if applicable)||800 Kb||–|
List of the Documents and Details to be Uploaded or Filled in JIPMER 2020 Online Form
Well, at the time of filling the application form, you need to make sure that you provide all the details correctly. Therefore, we have provided the list of the documents or the details that is required at the time of filling the online form.
- SSLC/10th Class Mark Sheet
- ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Passport etc.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number (that should be active)
- Photograph, and Signature of the candidate that is uploaded at the time of filling the form.
- Class 12th Marksheet and
- Caste/Community Certificate/PWD Certificate
Thus, the candidate has to upload and fill in all the details, the way it is mentioned. The submission of wrong information can cause the rejection of the application form.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List
JIPMER B.Sc Application Form Fees 2020
The JIPMER Nursing Form Fees 2020 is different as per the category. The cost of the application form for the Unreserved Category is Rs 1500/-. Similarly, the cost of the online form for Reserved Category candidates is Rs 1200/-. Thus, making the payment of the online form is very important. Your application form will not be accepted until and unless you make the payment of the JIPMER Form 2020. The Mode of the Payment of the Application Fees is Online through Credit/Debit/ Internet Banking.
Instructions While Making the Payment of the JIPMER Online Form 2020
Thus, while making the online payment the candidate has to follow some of the instructions. This will help you to complete your application form successfully.
- Make sure that you have entered all the card details correctly.
- Please wait while the transaction is performed. Do not reload or refresh the page. Otherwise, the transaction will be canceled.
- After the successful payment, take the printout of the payment receipt and keep it safe for future reference.
- If in case, your payment is unsuccessful, then try to do it after some time.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
Do’s and Don’ts in JIPMER Nursing 2020 Online Form
Since the Application Form of JIPMER 2020 is the most important stage in the admission process, therefore, it is very necessary that you take care of small details while filing the form. Therefore, Here we have listed out some of the important details that have to keep in mind so as to avoid the rejection of the form.
- Provide all the details carefully. The submission of wrong information can lead to non-acceptance of the application form.
- Make sure that you upload the images as per the specifications.
- While making the payment, make sure that you do not reload or refresh the page until the payment is done successfully.
- Submit the application form before the due date. Submitting the application form after the closing dates will not be accepted.
Check – Paramedical Form 2020
Highlights of JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2020
- The Online Form will be available online. So, the Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be eligible to submit the application form.
- As the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, candidates must submit the form before the closing date.
- The Online Form Fee Cost is Rs 1500/- for General Candidates and Rs 1200/- for Reserved Candidates.