JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021: The Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education Research releases the application form. It is released in online mode and thus candidates have to visit the JIPMER Official Website to apply. Moreover, candidates must submit the form before the due date. Further, it is important that the applicant satisfies the eligibility conditions. In addition, the application window is activated for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates have to fill and submit their application form before the last date. Candidates who want to appear for JIPMER 2021 should have complete knowledge about the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021. Hence, the details of the application procedure are provided in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
JIPMER Nursing 2021 is a national level exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to B.Sc / M.Sc / Post Basic Diploma Nursing courses in JIPMER campuses. The admission is granted purely on the basis of merit. Furthermore, the applicants must be through the complete schedule. In addition, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Exam Events||Dates|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||4th Week of April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||4th Week of May 2021|
|Availability of the Admit Card||2nd Week of June 2021|
|Examination Date of JIPMER Nursing||4th Week of June 2021|
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams 2021
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing Online Form 2021?
Candidates’ should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility conditions are prescribed by JIPMER officials. Candidates must also have the relevant documents, to prove that the provided information is correct. The Eligibility Criteria of the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form is as follows-
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for appearing in the exam.
- The Applicants must have passed the 10+2 Exam from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Zoology / Botany as their compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Aggregate Scores for General Category Candidates is 50% and 40% for the Reserved Category.
- For OPH Category Candidates, the minimum aggregate scores are 45%.
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2021
Before filling the Application Form of JIPMER B.Sc, candidates should keep in mind the following points. In addition, candidates can easily submit the application form after reading the following points. The points that the applicants shall keep in mind are as follows:
- Before filling the form, make sure that you read the instructions carefully. A single mistake can cause the rejection of the application form.
- Provide an active mobile number and a valid e-mail id. This is because all the latest updates and notifications are sent to your registered mobile and e-mail id.
- Provide the details related to your educational qualifications and personal details carefully.
- Make Sure that you check your Internet Connection. Doing this gives you a hassle-free submission of the application form.
- Upload the Images as per the specifications. Candidates who do not upload the documents as per the specifications cannot submit the form.
- The Application Form is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, you must submit the application form before the last date.
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing 2021 Admission?
The JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Form is the first stage of the admission process. The Admit Card is issued to those candidates whose Application Form has been accepted successfully by the Institute. Candidates who are willing to fill this application form must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The application procedure comprises of some stages. Each of the application stages is explained below.
To Fill in the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Form, candidates have to complete the following stages-
- Registration Process
- Filling the Details
- Uploading of the Images and
- Payment of the Application Fees
It is very necessary to complete all these stages of filling up the application form. The JIPMER Application Form has to be filled online only. The Step by Step Process to fill in the Application Form is as follows –
Registration of the Applicant
If you are a new applicant, then you need to click on the “New Registration” process. For Registering yourself, the applicant has to visit the official website of JIPMER and click on the “New Registration”. Enter all your basic details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Educational Qualifications, Mobile Number, etc. After entering all the details, click on the submit button. After submitting all the details, the Registration ID and Password is provided. This Registration ID and Password is used in many cases such as checking the Admit Card, Result, and much more.
Fill in the Details
Now, after the successful registration, Log In using the credentials and fill in the rest of the details. Make sure that you enter all the details carefully such as the Educational Qualifications, and other details correctly. Submission of wrong details can cause the Rejection of the Application Form.
To Fill in the details, log in using the credentials, and click on the Application Form Tab available at the top of the page. In this section, you have to enter your Personal, Educational Qualification details, etc. Hence, the details that have to be filled in the Online Application Form of JIPMER 2021 is as follows-
You need to fill in the following details in JIPMER B.Sc Form 2021
In this section, you have to select the courses which you want to apply for. The list of the courses can be checked through the drop-down menu of the section.
The List of the Personal details that you have to fill in the JIPMER Nursing Application Form is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
Education Qualification Details
- Name of the Qualifying Examination Board
- Year of Passing
- Marks Obtained
- Enter the complete address of your residence
- City and District
- Personal or Parent’s E-mail ID
- Your Mobile Number or Parent’s / Guardian Mobile Number
Valid Photo-Identity Proof
- Well, in this section, enter a valid photo-identity proof
- Enter the ID Proof Number
Exam City Preferences
- Here, you have to add up to three exam city preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Thus, on the basis of the preferences, candidates get their exam center printed on the JIPMER Nursing Hall Ticket 2021.
Uploading Of Images
After entering all the details, you now have to upload the images of your photograph and signature. The Photograph, Signature of the candidate must be scanned as per the specifications. The Photograph must be taken with the name and the date written on the placard held by the candidate. The prescribed Specifications of the Photograph and the Signature of the Applicant are mentioned below.
|Documents to be Uploaded||Dimensions||File Size||Format of the Image|
|Photograph||30mm (width) X 45mm (height)||10Kb to 80 Kb||. JPEG / .JPG|
|Signature||80mm (width) X 35mm (height)||10 Kb to 80 Kb|
Payment of the Application Fees
After uploading the photograph and signature, now proceed to the application fees payment process. The mode of Payment of the application fees is Online through Net-Banking, Debit / Credit Card. So, it is mandatory to make the payment of the application fees.
Application Fee for BSc/ MSc Nursing Course:
|Category of the Candidate||Cost of the Application Fees Charges|
|General – UR and P-UR||Rs 1500/- + Transaction Charges|
|OBC and P-OBC||Rs 1500/- + Transaction Charges|
|Reserved Category||Rs 1200/- + Transaction Charges|
|OPH Category||Are Exempted from the payment of the transaction fees|
Application Fee for Both PBD & MSc Nursing / Post Graduate Diploma:
|Categories||Cost of the Application Fees Charges|
|UR/ OBC Candidates||Rs 2500/- + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs 1800/- + Transaction Charges|
Printing of the JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2021
Now, once you are done with the above steps, now it’s time to download and take the printout of the application form. Hence, Keep a printout of two to three copies of the application form for future reference.
JIPMER Nursing Documents 2021 – Important Instructions
At the time of filling the JIPMER 2021 Nursing Online Form, you need to submit a few documents to prove your identity. Therefore, for documents, you need to submit your Photograph and Signature. For that, these documents must follow some specifications as well, mentioned by the JIPMER. Thus, before uploading these images, the applicants have to follow a few instructions. Hence, the list of the instructions is as follows-
- The Photograph must be a colored passport size photograph
- The Background of the Photograph must be light, mainly white.
- Black n White or Polaroid Photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard held by the candidate. It should contain the name and date of taking the photograph on it.
- Photographs without names and dates are not accepted.
- The signature has to be done in running handwriting with a Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen.
- Signature in capital letters is not accepted.
- Lastly, scan the document properly.
Thus, these instructions are very important while filling and submitting the application form. Now let’s talk about the specifications of the JIPMER 2021 Nursing Form.
List of the Documents and Details to be Uploaded or Filled in JIPMER 2021 Online Form
Well, at the time of filling the application form, you need to make sure that you provide all the details correctly. Therefore, we have provided the list of the documents or the details that must be kept close at the time of filling the online form.
- SSLC/ 10th Class Mark Sheet
- ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card / Driving License / PAN Card / Passport, etc.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number (that should be active)
- Photograph, and Signature of the candidate that is uploaded at the time of filling the form.
- Class 12th Marksheet and
- Caste / Community Certificate / PWD Certificate
Thus, the candidate has to upload and fill in all the details, the way it is mentioned. The submission of wrong information can cause the rejection of the application form.
Instructions While Making the Payment of the JIPMER Online Form 2021
It is important to pay the application fee in order to get the form accepted. Hence, some of the instructions to ensure that the students face no difficulty during the payment are mentioned below.
- Make sure that you have entered all the card details correctly.
- Please wait while the transaction is performed. Do not reload or refresh the page. Otherwise, the transaction will be canceled.
- After the successful payment, take the printout of the payment receipt and keep it safe for future reference.
- If in case, your payment is unsuccessful, then try to do it after some time.
Do’s and Don’ts in JIPMER Nursing 2021 Online Form
Since the Application Form of JIPMER 2021 is the most important stage in the admission process, therefore, it is very necessary that you take care of small details while filing the form. Therefore, Here we have listed out some of the important details that have to keep in mind so as to avoid the rejection of the form.
- Provide all the details carefully. The submission of wrong information can lead to non-acceptance of the application form.
- Make sure that you upload the images as per the specifications.
- While making the payment, make sure that you do not reload or refresh the page until the payment is done successfully.
- Submit the application form before the due date. Submitting the application form after the closing dates is not acceptable.