Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021: The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) will release the admit card soon of the eligible students. It is one of the most important documents as without the admit card no student is allowed to sit for the Army Nursing 2021 Exam. Moreover, the authorities issue the admit card to only the students who submit the form on time. Candidates should thus have an idea about the important events and dates. Furthermore, the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the Army Official Website. The details that are mentioned in the admit card are the candidates’ name, registration number, roll number, exam centre address, date, and time of the exam. For more details related to the admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021
Through the entrance exam, the students get admission to the Nursing Institutes of the Indian Army. Candidates who get selected have to serve in Military Nursing Services (MNS) mandatorily for a period of 5 years. Moreover, the Army BSc Nursing Hall Ticket is made available for a limited period of time for download. Thus, the students must be aware of all the important event dates. In addition, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Admit Card downloading||– March/ April 2021 –|
|Date of Examination||– April 2021 –|
How to Download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card?
The authorities do not send the Army BSc Nursing Hall Ticket by post or any other offline medium. It can only be downloaded from the official website by entering the login credentials. Some of the students face difficulty in downloading it. Hence, the complete procedure to download the admit card is as follows:
- Visit the Army Official Website, i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to login page is provided in the article as well.
- Then click on the link to Nursing Admit Card, after which you are directed to the login page.
- Further, to login successfully, you have to enter the Username, Password, and Captcha.
- After logging in successfully, your admit card appears on the screen.
- Do check it carefully, all the details on it should be correct. Moreover, in the case of a discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities. There shouldn’t be any discrepancy in the hall ticket on the exam day.
- Furthermore, if all the details are correct, then click on the download icon and save it. Then take a printout of it.
Candidates are further advised to take at least 2-3 copies of the admit card. It is required during the further admission processes. In addition, the print should be of good quality, so that the invigilator is able to read the details on it easily. If the details on the hall ticket and the photo ID wouldn’t match, then the invigilator may not allow you to sit for the exam.
How can I download my Indian Army Nursing Exam Hall Ticket, if I forgot Password?
A lot of times students end up forgetting the login credentials. However, they need not worry as it can be retrieved easily. Candidates who have forgotten login credentials can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their hall ticket. The steps to retrieve login credentials and download the admit card are as follows:
- Click on the direct link to download the Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
- You are redirected to the login page then, where you need to click on “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username”.
- Now you are asked to enter a few details such as the registered email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Security question, and answer.
- Further, click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the asked details, the new password or the username is sent to the registered email ID. You can then use that to login and download the hall ticket.
Thus, by following these steps, you can easily download the admit card. Do not forget to keep it safe even after the exam. It is required for further admission processes.
Details Mentioned On Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of Army Nursing Exam is considered an important document due to the details that are mentioned in it. These details help the invigilator in verifying whether the registered student has appeared for the test or not. Further, the details that are there on the hall ticket are as follows:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Timing
- Centre Code
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Exam Day Guidelines
What to Carry Along to the Exam Centre?
In the Information Brochure, the authorities mention the things that should be carried along to the exam centre with the ones that shouldn’t be. Thus, the candidates appearing for the exam or preparing for the test should read the complete brochure carefully. Further, the documents that the students must carry along to the exam hall are as follows:
- The most important document without which no student is allowed inside the exam hall is the admit card of the Nursing Exam. Thus, the student must have 2 copies of it. In addition, the self-attested photographs should also be pasted in the given space on the hall ticket.
- Further, a valid photo ID has to be carried along as well. It is basically required for the verification process. Candidates’ names on the admit card and ID proof should match. The candidate should also paste a recent photograph to avoid inconvenience.
- The student should have a black ballpoint pen as well to mark the answers on the OMR Sheet.
Army Nursing Exam Centres 2021
The details of the allotted Indian Army Nursing Exam Centre are mentioned in the admit card. Note that after the issuance of the hall ticket, the exam centre cannot be changed under any circumstances. Thus, it is important to fill in the choices carefully during the application process. Furthermore, the list of cities in which the exam centres are set up is provided below.
|Indian Army Nursing Exam Cities|
Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates should gather all the information about the Exam Pattern before starting to prepare for the test. After the release of the hall ticket, you are left with only a few days. Thus, it is important to utilize the left-out time effectively to get great results. Further, the details of the pattern of the entrance exam are provided below for reference.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of Exam||Online written test|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Syllabus
For the Army Nursing Examination, the students have to study subjects such as Physics, Biology, Chemistry, General English, and General Knowledge. Candidates must gather the complete information on the exam syllabus. In addition, do check the distribution of marks pattern to know which section carries more marks. Furthermore, all the important topics subject-wise are mentioned in the table given below.
|Physics||Biology||Chemistry||General Knowledge||General English|
Important Instructions Regarding Indian Army Nursing Admit Card
The applicants who are appearing for the exam must go through the important instructions related to the admit card. Candidates must read the details mentioned in it thoroughly. These instructions shall help the students a lot on the exam day. Furthermore, some of the important instructions are as follows:
- The Admit Card shall be available only on the Army Official Website.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card are as per by the authorities of the examination conducting body. Any form of edit in the details mentioned shall lead to the non-acceptance of the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- The Candidates are required to report at the provided examination centres which are mentioned on the Indian Army Nursing Hall Ticket. In addition, after the issuance of the admit card, the request
- Once the Admit card is released, the candidate is required to go through the details of the Admit Card very thoroughly and in case if any form of the discrepancy is found in the information provided in the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the examination conducting authorities immediately.
- Moreover, the Admit card must not be damaged or tampered with in any manner. It is not accepted on the day of the exam.
- Further, the Candidates are advised to get multiple photocopies of the admit card on the day of the exam, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are further advised to keep the hall ticket safe even after the exam. It is required for admission processes after the examination.