Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 is expected to be released in the third week of March 2020. Moreover, it will be released in online mode by the examination conducting authorities. Candidates who will successfully submit their Application Form will be able to download the admit card by providing the required credentials in the login section. It is a mandatory document that has to be brought on the day of the exam, the absence of the Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the Military Nursing Exam. It will mention all the important details necessary for the applicants on the day of the exam along with the examination center. In addition, it is an important document and the candidate must keep it till the admission procedure is over. For more of the details of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are preparing to appear for Indian Military B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance exams are required to keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the schedule of admission procedure. The Application Form will be available on the official website. Only the candidates who will submit their form successfully will be able to download the admit card. Moreover, officials will release a notice declaring the complete schedule of the process.
|Commence of Online Application Form(Released)||14 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online application form||02 December 2019|
|Admit card download||– March 2020 –|
|Written Examination||– April 2020 –|
The details provided on the Admit Card must be checked by the applicant very thoroughly. In case, there is an error in the document, then you must contact the examination authorities immediately. In order to access the Admit Card, the applicant will have to fill the credentials which are provided during the registration procedure. If the details provided in the login section will not be valid, the Admit Card will not be accessed by the candidate. Further, the applicant should get multiple photocopies of the Admit card as it will be required for future references such as at the time of the interview as well as at the time of the Medical Test.
How to Download the Admit Card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing?
The admit card will be a very important piece of document for appearing in the entrance test of the Indian Army. All the important information concerning you in the entrance test will be available on the admit card. Thus, candidates must make sure that there is no form of error while downloading the admit card. You can download your admit card by referring to the following steps.
- Visit the official website, i.e www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha word.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card that shall appear on the screen.
Candidates will be notified about the examination center allotted to them in the admit card itself. It must be noted that in case of more number of students in a particular centre beyond capacity or a very few numbers of applicants opting for it, the centre allotted will be of your second or third preference.
Indian Army Nursing Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of merit. Thus, your performance in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration.
- Further, authorities will prepare a merit list. The candidates will be ranked in order of merit in it. In addition, these candidates will be eligible for the interview round.
- After the result declaration, candidates have to clear the interview round. The details regarding the venue and time of interview will be available on the official website.
- It is the last stage of the admission process is the medical test. Only the candidates who will clear this round will be eligible for admission in the provided course.
Furthermore, the selected candidates will get admission to one of the following institutes.
- INHS, Asvini
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- Army Hospital (Research & Referal), New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Contents Mentioned on Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Candidates who will be downloading the Admit card made available on the official website as per on the scheduled date. It is important that the details mentioned on the Admit Card must be valid and correct. Moreover, the following content can be found on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the course
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Allotted Centre of the examination
- Centre Code
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Exam Centres for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
The written examination centres will be located as per the availability. The convenient centre for examination while filling the application form will have to be selected out of the mentioned places at the time of the application submission. Note that once the centre will be allotted there will no chance of changing the prescribed centre.
Army BSc Nursing Exam Pattern
The candidates should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. It will increase your chances of getting a good score. Further, aspirants preparing for the exam will be able to set their priorities. Note that by knowing the pattern of exam, you will know the weightage of each section. Moreover, the details regarding the exam are mentioned down below.
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Examination: Written Exam
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
Topics To Be Covered
- General Knowledge
- General English
|Physics||Biology||Chemistry||General Knowledge||General English|
Check – PPMET Nursing Admit Card
Important Instructions Regarding Indian Army Nursing Admit Card 2020
The applicants who will be appearing for the exam must go through the important instructions related to the admit card. The details mentioned on it must be read thoroughly by the candidate. We have tried to mention all the important points regarding the Admit card to make the procedure easier for the aspirants.
- Only the official website will have the link of the Admit Card.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be as per by the authorities of the examination conducting body. Any form of edit in the details mentioned will lead to the non-acceptance of the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates will be required to report at the provided examination centres which will be mentioned on the Indian Army Nursing Hall Ticket. Any form of request on the change of the examination centres will not be entertained.
- Once the Admit card is released, the candidate is required to go through the details of the Admit Card very thoroughly and in case if any form of the discrepancy is found in the information provided in the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the examination conducting authorities immediately.
- Moreover, the Admit card must not be damaged or tampered in any manner. It will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to get multiple photocopies of the Admit card on the day of the exam, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- Further, you should keep your hall ticket with the utmost care until the admission procedure gets over.