Paramedical Application Form 2019: Para Medical Board, Bengaluru Diploma Counselling details will be announced soon. The authorities had released Application Form for Param Medical Diploma Courses Admission on 20th July 2019 and the last date was extended till 3rd August 2019. The form to apply for the Paramedical courses was available in an online mode on the official website. Candidates who are interested in applying to pursue the course were required to fill-up the form and submit it before the due date. The word paramedical refer to services and professions which supplement and support medical work but do not require a fully qualified doctor (such as nursing, radiography, emergency first aid, physiotherapy, and dietetics). For more of the details regarding Registration Form 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Para Medical Board, Karnataka released the Application Form for the admission to Para Medical Diploma Courses 2019-20 session. The Forms were available from 20th July 2019 and the last date for the submission was extended till 3rd August 2019. The Counselling details will be available soon.
Check the revised schedule for the submission of the August Annual Exam Application form along with the fee payment.
Paramedical Online Application Form 2019 Dates
The candidates who are applying for the exam for the admission to Paramedical courses must have kept themselves updated with the latest release of the Application Form on the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India. The aspirants must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure. It is also advised that the candidates must save and download the schedule of the form. The submission of the form must be as per on the announced date by the authorities of the examination conducting body.
Other Medical Entrance Exams
|Name of the Entrance Examination||The Release of the Application Date||Issuance of the Admit Card Date||Date of the Entrance Examination|
|Under Graduate Entrance Exams 2019|
|NEET 2019||1st November 2018 – Click here||15th April 2019 – Click here||5th May 2019|
|JIPMER 2019||6th March 2019 – Click here||20th May 2019 – Click here||2nd June 2019|
|AIIMS 2019||30th November 2018 (Basic Registration)|
Final Registration- 21st February 2019 – Click here
|15th May 2019 – Click here||25th and 26th May 2019|
(on the basis of NEET 2019)
|2nd -3rd Week August 2019 – Click here||4th Week August 2019 to 1st Week September 2019 (Counselling) – Click here||4th Week August to 1st Week September 2019|
(Seat Allotment and Reporting)
|Post Graduate Entrance Examinations 2019|
|NEET PG 2019||2nd November 2018 – Click here||6th December 2018 – Click here||6th January 2019|
|NEET SS 2019||2nd Week May 2019 – Click here||Within 24 Hours of Complete Registration and Schedule process – Click here||July 2019|
|JIPMER PG 2019||24th September 2018||14th November 2018||2nd December 2018|
Paramedical Form 2019
The submission of the form to apply for Paramedical course is an important procedure that must be followed by the candidate planning on applying for the course. The availability of the form available in online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it. It is advised that the candidates must fill-up the form with the utmost care and must go through the Information Brochure so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application. The details that have to be provided in the link of the form is the Personal Details, Academic Information, Contact details and uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
The applicant must note that the information provided in the form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the final admission. As these details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission by the examination committee. The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee and the amount will be provided in the brochure released. Candidates are also advised that they must get the photocopy of the submitted Application Form for the future references as it will be required at the time of the final admission.
Steps to Fill Paramedical Online Application Form 2019
It is important that the candidates who are applying for the admission to Paramedical course must be aware of the steps of filling the Application Form of Paramedical course. It is important so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application Form of Paramedical course. It is also important that the candidates can also go through the Information Brochure very carefully which will provide the steps in details for the successful submission of the Paramedical Form 2019. Find the steps of Application Form submission in the points below
- Visit the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India and go to the examination 2019 section.
- The link by the name of the Online Registration under the Admission section will be available on the website as per on the announced date as mentioned by the authorities.
- Click on the link and the Application Form will appear on the screen.
- The First section will be Registration. Applicants will have to provide the personal, Academic and other basic details which will be compulsory to provide.
- The section further will have the option of uploading the photograph and the signature. The specifications must be checked by the candidate. It will be provided in the Information Brochure released along with the Application Form.
- The last step will be of the Payment. It is an important part of the admission procedure and the applications without the payment will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination.
- The Confirmation page will be provided to the candidate after the final submission of the Application Form. The incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination.
Note: Please contact [email protected] for further procedure.
List of the Paramedical Exams
Candidates planning on applying for Paramedical exams will have to keep themselves updated with the latest details of the exams. The paramedical course is offered by various states providing an opportunity to the candidates to pursue an established career in this field. We are providing here the direct links of the various states which conduct Paramedical Exam for the admission to the course. Find the details in the table below.
|No.||Paramedical Application Form State wise List|
|1||Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|2||UP Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|3||Gujarat Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|4||Maharashtra Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|5||Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|6||Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|7||Orissa Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|8||West Bengal Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|9||Chattisgarh Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|10||Assam Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|11||Himachal Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|12||Haryana Paramedical Application 2019|
|13||Bihar Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|14||Rajasthan Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|15||Punjab Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|16||Uttarakhand Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|17||Kerala Paramedical Online Form 2019|
|18||Tamilnadu Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|19||AP (Andhra Pradesh) Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|20||TS Paramedical Online form 2019|
|21||MP Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|22||Delhi Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|23||Jammu and kashmir Paramedical Application Form 2019|
|24||Goa Paramedical Application Form 2019|
Paramedical 2019 Online Courses Offered
Below table contains the name of the paramedical courses, duration and eligibility. Interested students need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
|S. No||Name of the courses||Duration||Eligibility|
Multi-Purpose Health Worker
|1 year||Min. 10th with science|
|2.||M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi Purpose Health Worker||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Lab & Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology
|3 Years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
|4 and a half year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Bachelor of science in medical lab and technology
|3 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma of Physiotherapy
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in dental lab technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Bachelor of science in operation Theatre & Technology
|3 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Medical Radiography and Technology
|2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|11.||Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|12.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|13.||Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|14.||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|15.||Dental Nursing||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|16.||Dental therapist||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|17.||D.H.W – Dental Health Worker||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|18.||Nursing Assistant||2 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|19.||Anesthesia Assistant||1 Years||Min. 10th with science|
|20.||Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|21.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchakarma Therapist||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|22.||Dialysis Technician||2 years||Min. 10th with science|
|23.||Nanny Care||6 months||Min. 10th with science|
|24.||T. B health visitor||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
|25.||Health Sanitary Inspector||1 years||Min. 10th with science|
Diploma in Livestock & veterinary science
|2 years||Min. 10+2 with science|
|27.||C.M.S & E.D||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
|28.||C.M.S & E.D (Correspondence)||1 and a half year||Min. 10th with science|
(Bachelor’s of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)
|4 year||Min. 10+2 with science|
Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology
|2 years||Min. 10th with science|
Nursing Entrance Exams
|S.No||Institute Wise Nursing Exams|
|2||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing and GNM|
|3||JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam|
|5||West Bengal ANM Application Form 2019|
|8||Gujarat Nursing Admission|
Important Instructions Regarding Paramedical Form 2019
The candidates who will be applying for Paramedical Form 2019 must be aware of few of the points related to the submission of the form. The details provided must be valid and correct. We have provided few of the points related to the application form points mentioned below:
- The Paramedical Form 2019 will be available only in an online mode and the candidates will be able to access it only from the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India.
- Once the Application Form will be available, the candidates will have to fill up the form and must make sure to submit it before the due date as prescribed in the admission schedule of Paramedical Exam 2019.
- The Examination conducting body also releases the Information Brochure along with the Application Form in order to guide the candidates regarding the steps of providing the Information in the Application Form.
- The candidates must also go through the Information Brochure and must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed for the course for which the candidate is applying for. In case if the candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility, they will not be allowed for the admission procedure further.
- The Information entered in the Application must be valid and correct. In case if any of invalid detail is entered, the candidate will not be allowed for the admission and their candidature will be cancelled at the time of the admission.
- The final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The form must be reviewed after all the steps of filling the form. It must be made sure that the details have been entered in all the sections of the Application Form. The Incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the examination conducting body.
FAQs Regarding Paramedical Application Form 2019
Question: Paramedical Online Application Form 2019 last date?
Answer: All dates regarding the form have been mentioned in the above article refer to “Dates Section” for details.
Question: paramedical supplementary exam date 2019?
Answer: Karnataka Nursing and Paramedical Supplementary Application form date extended. Candidates can apply till 31 January 2019.
Question: What is the procedure for Paramedical Admission 2019?
Answer: Paramedical Online Application Form 2019 will be released soon. Candidates seeking admission needs to fill the form.
Question: paramedical ka form kab niklega?
Answer: karnataka paramedical form Available from 17th June.
Question: how to apply for paramedical courses?
Answer: As soon as the Paramedical Form 2019 has been released, Students can apply here for paramedical courses.
If you have any doubt related to this Paramedical Online Form 2019, then please write to us in the comment box given below.