JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research will conduct the counselling round. Thus, the guidelines for counselling process will be published on the official website of JIPMER. All merit list candidates’ have to appear for this round. The absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates’. Note that biometric fingerprints and image verifications will be done on the day of counselling. Further, if there will be a mismatch, then the candidate wouldn’t be eligible for counselling round. Candidates’ should ensure that they reach the venue on time. Moreover, venue, date and time details of this round will be available on the website. For more details regarding JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidates’ have to carry certain documents for JIPMER Nursing Counselling. In addition, the list of important documents is given down below. Furthermore, students should have complete knowledge of all the important dates. As the authorities may not send any notification regarding important events. Thus, you should check the official website (www.jipmer.edu.in) frequently for updates. The authorities haven’t released the schedule for the 2020 session. However, the tentative schedule for the admission process is given down below.
|JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Exam Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||– April 2020 –|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||– May 2020 –|
|Availability of the Admit Card||– June 2020 –|
|Examination Date of JIPMER Nursing 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Declaration of the JIPMER Nursing Results||– July 2020 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– July 2020 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– August 2020 –|
|Third Round of Counselling||– September 2020 –|
|Final Counselling Dates||– September 2020 –|
|Dates of Closing Admission||– September 2020 –|
Check – BSc. Nursing Course Details
Further, officials will call candidates’ for counselling round as per the merit list. It is the final round of the admission process. Thus, the seat allotment process will take place on the same day. Note that the selected candidates will be eligible for admission in BSc Nursing, BASLP, and BSc Allied Medical Sciences. The authorities will not entertain requests for representatives appearing on behalf of the candidate. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling.
JIPMER BSc Nursing Selection Procedure
- Candidates’ have to clear the entrance exam for admission in the provided courses. Thus, if you are preparing or planning to appear for the exam, then make sure that you have complete knowledge about the admission process.
- Further, authorities will select students on the basis of merit. They will prepare a merit list, wherein candidates’ will be ranked in order of merit.
- These merit list students have to further appear for the counselling round. This round is basically conducted for document verification. Therefore, do not forget to carry all the essential documents. The officials will then allot seats to candidates’ on the day of counselling.
- Furthermore, a candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The candidates’ should check it out even before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria defined by the authorities is given down below.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should satisfy the eligibility criteria. In addition, otherwise, the authorities will reject the applications of such candidates’. JIPMER 2020 Entrance Exam eligibility criteria is given down below. However, note that it is in accordance with the last years’ brochure. If any changes would be made for this session, then those will be updated out here.
- Both male and female candidates’ are eligible.
- However, the applicants should be a citizen of India.
- In addition, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age before 31 December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit criteria.
- Moreover, the applicant should have passed Higher/ Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board/University. In addition, he/ she should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany/Zoology as their compulsory subjects. The Minimum Aggregate marks to score in these subjects is 50% for General Category Candidates and 40% for Reserved Category Candidates. For OPH Category candidates, the minimum aggregate scores are 45%.
- Furthermore, the candidates’ who are studying or have studied medical laboratory assistants in the vocational stream are not eligible.
The authorities haven’t released an official notification yet. However, we will update it out here, as soon as it will be available. Further, the notification will be published on the official website.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
|Name of Allied Medical Science Courses||No. of Available Seats|
|Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)||04|
|Cardiac Laboratory Technology||04|
|Blood Banking Technology||04|
|Radio- diagnosis Technology||04|
|Nuclear Medicine Technology||04|
|Clinical Nutritionists and Dietetics||04|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||30|
Check – RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling
JIPMER BSc Nursing Counselling – Important Documents
The candidates’ have to carry the following documents along for the counselling round. Note that the documents have to be submitted with one set of self-attested copies.
- Rank Letter
- Original Hall Ticket with the seal of the center representative/ invigilator.
- Birth Certificate or Xth class Certificate
- Mark Sheets of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate issued by the head of the institute last attended.
- Six passport size recent photographs
- Residence certificate issued by the revenue authority. Moreover, the authority issuing the certificate should not be less than Tahsildar.
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)
- A medical certificate has to be produced by the PWD candidates’.
JIPMER Nursing Merit List 2020
The merit list will indicate the names of the selected candidates’. Moreover, students have to appear for counselling round in accordance with this list. This list is made for ranking candidates’ in order of merit. This helps the authorities in segregating candidates’ on the basis of merit. JIPMER 2020 Merit List will be published on the official website. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, candidates’ will be able to download it easily. Only merit list candidates’ will be eligible for admission. The venue, date and time details of counselling will be available on the website after the release of the merit list.
JIPMER Nursing Counselling Rounds
The counselling will be conducted in four rounds. In addition, the no. of rounds conducted is directly proportional to the no. of seats left vacant. If no seat will be left vacant after the second round, then the authorities may not conduct a third round of counselling. Further, the details regarding the counselling rounds are as following:
- First Round: The no. of students called for counselling will be 8 times the no. of available seats. Thus, the candidates’ who will not be able to appear for the first round, can come for the second round of counselling.
- Second Round: The second round of counselling will be conducted, in case some of the seats are left vacant after the first one. Moreover, applicants who appeared for first-round but do not exercise option can appear for this round.
- Third Round: If some of the seats are still left vacant after the 1st and 2nd round of counselling, then the third round will be conducted.
- Open Counselling: If the seats are still left vacant, then open counselling round will take place. In this round, all merit list candidates’ can appear.
JIPMER 2020 Nursing Verification Process
The verification procedure will be done on the day of counselling. Note that all candidates’ have to clear this round for being eligible for admission. The complete verification procedure is given down below.
- The applicants have to first register for the counselling round. Further, officials will not entertain unregistered candidates’.
- Then biometric fingerprint and image verification will be done. In case of a mismatch, the candidate will not be eligible for admission in the offered courses.
- The officials will then verify the documents of the applicants. Make sure that you have all of them. The officials will reject the applications of students who will not be able to produce the required documents.
JIPMER BSc Nursing Counselling FAQ’s