Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Result 2020: The result will be announced soon as the exam was conducted successfully. The Indian Army conducts B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination with the purpose of providing admissions to eligible Female candidates into Colleges of Nursing under Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates who will successfully submit the Application form will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. It is important that the applicant must have downloaded the Admit Card from the official website. The exam of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing is conducted in steps. The selection procedure is carried out in three stages:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Written Examination
- Medical Test.
The written test and the interview was conducted for the selection of the candidates for the course. Only qualifying candidates will find their names displayed in the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Result 2020.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
The Result of B.Sc Nursing written exam will be published on the official website. The authorities will release the list containing the names of the candidates qualified for interview. The Admit Card for an interview round will be sent to the candidates through an email. It will be sent to candidates who have qualified the written exam. The Final Merit List (Written+ Interview+ Medical) will be declared by the authorities.
|Application Form for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing will be available from||14 November 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||02 December 2019|
|Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam|
11th September 2020
|The Result will be declared on|
– September 2020 –
|Interview with Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 will be held on||–|
Check – CG B.Sc Nursing 2020
It must be noted that merely acquiring a place in the list will not provide any form of assurance to the candidates, the final selection procedure will also include the Interview round and the Medical round.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020
Candidates who are checking the Result list must make sure that the required details if they are selected for the admission further have all the details correctly mentioned in the list. If there is found any form of error in the Result list in the Application or Roll number, or the name of the candidate, they are advised to contact the admission authorities immediately. The selected candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Result PDF very carefully and must wait for the instructions further. The Interview schedule will also be provided in the Result as well as the details regarding the Medical Test.
Steps to Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Result
We have provided the steps below for the candidates to check their results. Applicants are advised to go through the steps carefully so as to avoid any form of error while checking the Result. Find the procedure of checking the Result from below:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Go to the News or the events section. The link of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be mentioned as per the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on the Result Link and the Indian Army B.Sc. Result PDF mentioning the candidates who have been selected for the Interview will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates who appeared for the exam will have look for their Roll number.
- The List will mention the Maximum of the marks and the score secured by the candidate in the exam.
- Download the Result PDF and get multiple of Photocopies of it for future reference as it will be required at the time of the Interview round as well as the Medical Test.
Details mentioned on Indian Army B.Sc Result 2020
The results of the written examination will be declared in the form of a PDF Sheet containing names of those candidates who will qualify in the exam and will be eligible to go to the interview round. The Pdf sheet shall include the following information:
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Marks Secured by the candidate
- Interview Date
- Interview Venue
Candidates who will qualify the Written Examination will have to appear for the next round of selection i.e Interview at the Venue under which their Roll Number will be enlisted.
Instructions for Candidates Appearing for Interview
The Military Nursing Interview Round will be conducted after the declaration of the written result. Candidates who will qualify for the Indian Army B.Sc. written exam will be called for an interview round. The Admit card for an interview round will be sent to the candidates through email by the examination authorities. Qualified candidates will have to go through the list of documents from below which will be required at the time of the interview.
Candidates will have to bring the following documents on the day of an interview in original and one attested Photocopy:
- Secondary Certificate (class 10) indicating the date of Birth.
- Senior Secondary Certificate and Marksheet.
- Two different Character certificates from different Gazetted Officers.
- Gap certificate for candidates has a gap of more than 2 years between Class 10 and 12. The certificate has to be issued by the principal of the school from which Class 12 has been passed.
- Nationality/Domicile Certificate.
- SC/ST Certificate, if applicable.
- Dependent certificate of Army/Ex-serviceman personnel
- NCC “C” certificate if available.
- Certificate of First Aid/Home Nursing from St. John’s Ambulance association if possessed by you.
- Coloured passport size photographs
- Any other certificates if applicable.
Check – Indian Navy MR Answer key 2020
Candidates who will secure 50% and above ONLY in the final combined merit list (Written test+interview), will be subjected to medical examination on the next day of the interview.
You shall be allowed to leave the hospital only after the entire medical examination process will be over and the results will be decided and you will be informed about the examination results.
Physical Standards of Candidates To Be Met For Admission
The minimum standard eyesight, Height and weights that a candidate must have in order to be allotted a seat in the B.Sc Nursing course of Indian Army are discussed below:
- Distant Vision (corrected):
|Better eye||Worse eye|
- Myopia of not more than: -5.5 D including astigmatism.
- Manifest hypermetropia of not more than +3.5 D including astigmatism.
Height: The minimum height for a woman candidate is 148 cm
In the case of candidates from North East India and Hilly areas such as Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwalis etc the minimum height is relaxed by 5cm and the weight is commensurate with reduced height.
Weight: The minimum acceptable weight is 39 kg
The following table elaborates the female average weight in kilograms for different age groups as heights (10% variation on either side of average acceptable):
Height in cms
Age in Years
Weight in Kilograms
Please write to us regarding your doubts and questions in the comments section below.