JBAS College Hall Ticket 2020: Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College For Women is a NAAC Accredited A+ College in Chennai. This college offers various UG/PG Courses to the eligible students. Therefore, the students who have to appear in the Regular/Arrear Exam must download the JBAS College Hall Ticket. This college is affiliated to the University of Madras. Therefore, one can also get the latest updates from the official website of Madras University. The JBAS Hall Ticket is available in the C.O.E’s ( Controller of Examinations) Office. Therefore, the students can physically collect the Madras University Hall Ticket from the office. So, the candidates can collect the admit card in the Offline mode. In this article, we are giving details regarding the availability of Justice Basheer College for Women Admit Card 2020. Candidates can read the article further to get more details on JBAS College Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All the Official Works and Examinations are suspended till further orders due to the spread of Covid 19 Virus.
JBAS Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card is an essential document for any examination. Therefore, the students who have filled the JBAS Application Form 2020 can access the admit card. The Office of the Controller of Examinations will issue the JBAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020 to its students. The women candidates must collect the admit card within the official dates. The officials have announced that the students can collect the examination admit card from the office of the Examination Branch. Also, the candidates must ensure that they have filled the Examination Form. They must also pay the examination fees applicable to each paper. Therefore, after completing all these processes, they can collect the Madras University Admit Card. Also, the students must carry the admit card on the day of examination. It acts as proof of the students to appear in the examination.
JBAS College Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The officials have not given the exact dates for the release of the JBAS Women’s College Hall Ticket 2020. However, on the basis of the events in the last year’s Prospectus, we can guess the tentative dates of the declaration of the admit card. Most probably, the admit cards for the semester Regular exam will come in the month of April 2020. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to get the latest updates. However, only those candidates can collect their admit cards who have filled the online examination form. They must complete the process of application form within the official dates. Also, we are giving a list of tentative dates for the events of JBAS Admission 2020 in the table given below:
|Arrear Application Forms Availability||2nd January 2020|
|Last Date to Fill and Submit the Arrear Exam Form for April 2020 Examinations||10th February 2020|
|Release of the Examination Form for Odd Semesters (1st/3rd/5th)||June 2020|
|Hall Ticket for Odd Semester Exams||November 2020|
|Odd Semester Examination||November-December 2020|
|Result of Odd Semester||January-February 2020|
|Release of the Examination Form for Even Semesters (2nd/4th/6th)||April 2020|
|Hall Ticket for Even Semester Exams||April/May 2020|
|Even Semester Examination||May 2020|
|Result of Even Semester||July/August 2020|
How To Check JBAS College Hall Ticket?
The Controller of Examinations will issue the JBAS Women’s College Hall Ticket 2020. The admit cards will be available only in OFFLINE mode. Therefore, the students must physically visit the office of the Controller of Examinations to collect the admit card. However, the students can access the notification regarding the date of the release of the admit card from the college website. So, it is extremely important for the students to check the official website regularly. Moreover, we will also notify the students about any latest updates in the notification section. Also, we are giving the steps to check the notifications regarding the University of Madras Hall Ticket in the steps given below:
- The students will have to visit the Official Website of the Controller of Examinations of JBAS College.
- On the Home Page, one should click on the Announcements section. After placing the cursor on the Announcements option, one can see a list of options.
- From these options, one must click on the option of Hall Ticket.
- A new page opens on the computer screen. On this page, the student can see the details of any latest update on the release of the Hall Ticket.
- The students can check the date of the release of the Hall Ticket. Also, the link to the official website is given in this section.
- Candidates must collect the admit card from the Office of the Controller of Examination within the official dates.
- They must carry the College Identity Card along with them on the day of visiting the COE’s office to collect the admit card.
- Also, keep the photocopy of the hall ticket for future reference.
Information Given on JBAS Hall Ticket
After downloading the admit card of JBAS College, the candidates must verify the details printed on the hall ticket. This is very important because if there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, then the invigilator will not allow the candidate to appear in the examination. In case of any mistake, the students must immediately contact the Examination Department. The JUVAS Hall Ticket 2020 must display the correct information of the candidates. Therefore, we are giving a list of details from which the students can verify the information. The details from the information given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Enrollment Number/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Timing of the Exam
- The venue of the Examination
- Subject Opted by the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Course Name
- Stamp and Signature of the Controller of Examination
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
JBAS College Semester Hall Ticket
The students who are already pursuing the course must appear in the semester exam at the end of each academic year. Therefore, such students must collect the JBAS Semester Hall Ticket from the COE’s office. The semester exams usually take place in the month of November/December and April/May 2020. So, the admit cards are released a month before the examination. Therefore, the students must visit the official website of the university in order to get the latest updates. Also, the students must carry the hall ticket for the semester exams every day. The invigilator will verify the details in the hall ticket and only then the student can enter the examination hall. Moreover, one must store copies of the hall ticket with them for any future references. The hall ticket is also required during the time of counselling.
Documents Required Along With JBAS College Hall Ticket
The admit card is important to appear in the exam. However, No candidate can enter the exam hall without the JBAS Hall Ticket. Also, the hall ticket contains information about the student appearing in the exam. So the information regarding the exam and exam center is given on the hall ticket. Therefore, the candidates have to show the hall ticket to the examiner in the exam hall when asked to do so. However, along with the hall ticket, the applicants have to carry proof of their identity on the examination day. So, identity proof is important to avoid any kind of malpractice and to catch the defaulters. Therefore, candidates can carry any of the documents given below could work as proof of identity:
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
JBAS Result 2020
After the completion of the semester regular/arrear examinations. The eligible candidates can check their JBAS College Result 2019-20. The officials will display the result on the notice board of the college. Also, the students can access the result online by visiting the official website of the college. After the display of the results, the students will get the notification and a direct link to download the marks sheet in this article. However, the University of Madras will issue the final degree to the students. The result card is an important document for any future admission. Therefore, one must download and keep the soft copies of their result card.
Important Instructions Regarding Madras University Hall Ticket
The Controller of Examinations, Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College For Women, lays a few important instructions for all the candidates appearing in the examination. Therefore, we are giving a few important points which a candidate must note before going for the examination:
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- Also, they must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- However, the admit card must not be damaged/torn in any case. Moreover, if there is any misprint found in the hall ticket, then the candidate cannot enter the exam hall.
- Also, the College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- In any course, if the numbers of applications are less than the number of intakes. So, the entrance test will not be conducted for such courses. (Also Note: This is applicable only in case of course which is offered at only one institute/college).
- Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in the entrance test. So, this will attract punishment under criminal laws.