Madras University Application Form 2021: The online application form for M.Phil and PG courses admission 2021 will start soon. Thus, the students can fill the Ph.D. Application Form of Madras University. The last date of submitting the admission form will be mentioned on the prospectus. Therefore, candidates must check the admission brochure carefully before filling the online application form. They should check the eligibility criteria and important instructions before applying online. The admission for the unom M.L. course is for the 2021-22 academic session. However, the Madras University Registration Form will be available online on its official website only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, to fill in the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility conditions of the Madras University Admission 2021. After completing the registration process and filling all the details, one has to pay the application fees. It is only after the payment of the fees that the application form is considered to be submitted successfully. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the unom.ac.in application form.
Madras University Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the Madras UG/PG Application Form. If you do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, then your registration form will not be accepted by the University. The Madras University Eligibility Criteria comprises of the Age-Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, and Minimum Qualifying Marks. Check more about the Madras University Eligibility Criteria of all the courses.
University of Madras Application Form 2021
The Madras University Application Form will be available online on its official website – unom.ac.in. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the registration form. Hence, the University of Madras Application Form 2021-22 will be available for UG/PG and Correspondence Courses. It is important that the candidates must fill in all the details correctly. In case, if there is any incorrect detail filled by the candidate, then his/her application form is likely to be rejected by the official authority.
How to Fill Madras unom.ac.in Application Form?
The step by step procedure to fill and submit the Madras unom.ac.in University Application Form 2021 is as follows –
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the University of Madras – www.unom.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Admission Process” link available on the homepage.
- Submit your active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Register yourself by providing the basic details. After the successful registration, log in using the User ID and Password.
- Fill in the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, make the payment of the application fees.
- You can make the payment of the fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Documents Required While filling Madras University Online Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the University of Madras Registration Form 2021-21.
- Keep all your mark sheets and certificates ready at the time of filling the form. Your 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate will be required.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Scan your photograph and signature as per the specifications. The file should be “JPG” Format.
- The SC/ST Category Candidates have to upload their community certificate as per the specifications.
- The PWD Candidate has to upload their Disability Certificate as per the specifications.
- Enter a valid and active mobile number and e-mail address at the time of registration.
- Lastly, submit the Madras University Application Form before the due date. The submission of the form after the last date will be rejected.
Madras University Semester Exam Form
The University will release the Revaluation and Retotalling application form for the IDE Distance Education. Candidates who will be appearing for the Semester Exam must fill and submit the form before the due date. Thus, the Semester Form will be available for both Odd and Even Semester. We will soon update once the Registration Form for Madras University is released
Hence, the Madras University UG and PG Course Application Form will be released in online mode. Candidates can check here for the regular and latest updates and notifications. If you have any queries regarding the filling and submission of the registration form, then please comment on the section below.