DOST Admission 2022: The application form of DOST Telangana will begin online on the official website @dost.cgg.gov.in. Therefore, the candidates who are aspiring to take admission through DOST 2022 must check the official website to get all the latest updates. The Admission Schedule of DOST 2022-23 will be announced soon, get all the latest updates here. It is likely that the DOST 2022 Registration will begin tentatively in August. Candidates can check the details about the list of participating universities under DOST in this article. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) conducts an online counselling program for admission into various Undergraduate courses called Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) on the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DOST 2022-23 is the online service portal for various degree courses. The candidates who want to pursue courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. from the state universities of Telangana can apply for fresh application forms for DOST Degree Admission 2022 from its official website. The official notification for admission through Degree Online Services Telangana will be notified here. In this article we have given all the details regarding the DOST application form last date, registration process, fees, eligibility, exam date, DOST admit card, result, counselling, seat allotment.
Important Dates For DOST 2022
The officials have not yet given the dates of TS DOST Admission 2022 for fresh application and admission process. However, the admission process and the official notification usually releases in the month of May each year. Therefore, the candidates who aspire to take apply for DOST must visit the official website during this time in order to get the latest updates. Also, we are providing a list of tentative dates for the admission process. The table below gives the tentative dates for DOST Degree Admission 2022.
Admission Schedule, DOST 2022-23
|2||Phase I Registrations|
(with registration fee of Rs.200/-)
|3||Web options||Notify Soon|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||Notify Soon|
|5||Phase I Seat allotment||Notify Soon|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||Notify Soon|
|7||Phase II registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|8||Phase II web options||Notify Soon|
|9||Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||Notify Soon|
|10||Phase II Seat allotment||Notify Soon|
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||Notify Soon|
|12||Phase III registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|13||Phase III web options||Notify Soon|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||Notify Soon|
|15||Phase III Seat allotment||Notify Soon|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||Notify Soon|
|17||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||Notify Soon|
|18||Commencement of class work, Semester-I||will be announced later|
DOST 2022 Registration
The interested candidates can keep a regular check of the official website of DOST Telangana 2022. In order to know the latest updates on the admission process. In this article, we are giving the details of the fresh application process, eligibility for various courses. Seat allotment and various other useful information regarding the DOST Admission process for the academic session 2022-23. Candidates can read this article further in order to understand various details of getting admission through DOST. We will notify the candidates with every latest release in the updates section in this article.
TS DOST Admission 2022
The Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) is the most efficient and student-friendly. It is a way to apply for various undergraduate courses in the state of Telangana. Candidates can apply for DOST Telangana 2022 through its online portal. The council members invite the fresh application form from the candidates in the month of May 2022. Candidates must keep a regular check of the official website. To get the latest updates on the admission process. However, we will also notify the candidates. With any latest updates on the DOST Admission 2022 in the updates section in the article.
Pre-Requisites for DOST Admission 2022
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) lays a few pre-requisites. For the candidates applying for DOST Admission Telangana 2022 to get admission into UG courses in the state. Therefore, the candidates must qualify and fulfill all the pre-requisites. Before applying for the fresh admission. Only those who are eligible by fulfilling all the conditions can apply for the Telangana Online Degree Services. Here are a few pre-requisites which the applicants must read. Before applying for the application form of DOST:
- The candidate applying in DOST must have his/her Aadhaar linked with their mobile number.
- The candidates whose Aadhaar card is not linked with mobile number must visit the Aadhaar Sewa Kendra/ Post Office / Banks to link their Aadhaar with the mobile number.
- The mobile number provided must be active throughout the completion of the DOST admission process.
Eligibility Criteria: DOST 2022 UG Courses
The State Govt. of Telangana State lays a few eligibility criteria for the admissions through TS DOST Admission 2022 for various UG courses. Candidates must go through all the eligibility conditions before applying for the registration. In case if any candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility then he/she must not apply for the admission. All such forms are subject to rejection by the admission council. The candidates may not receive the application fees. Hence, it is significant to go through all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Applicants can read the following eligibility conditions and ensure that they are eligible to apply for the course they desire to pursue:
- Candidates must have passed a Two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the BIETS (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State) or any other Intermediate Level Examination of any other University/Board.
- In the case of candidates who have passed the Intermediate (Vocational) courses from BIETS and Intermediate examination conducted by Boards other than BIETS, ICSE, and CBSE; the Principals of respective colleges should ensure that the candidates must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by BIETS.
- Candidates passing the qualifying exam in one attempt shall be given preference during admission. The candidates clearing it in parts shall be allotted seats after them.
Eligibility to Apply for Different Courses
- The Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from BIETS or from any other state equivalent to it are eligible for admission into B.A. /B.Com courses only.
- However, the candidates holding the ‘Bridge course’ along with Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology are eligible for B.Sc. Courses.
- Candidates seeking admissions into B.Sc must have passed the qualifying exam with a score of 40% (passing marks in case of ST/SC) in the subject they have opted for in the degree program.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Arts/Commerce subjects are not eligible for admission to B.Sc. Course.
- Candidates who have passed an Intermediate examination with Mathematics, Economics and Commerce combination can be considered eligible for admission to (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) combination of B.Sc only.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with Science /Arts / Commerce subjects are eligible for admission to B.A./B.Com.(Gen / Computers/ Comp. Appln.) / BSW / BBA / BBM/BCA courses.
- Candidates seeking admission to the BSW course should have secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination.
List of Universities Affiliated With DOST
The Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) is given the recognition by the Government of Telangana. However, the counselling and admission process is under the guidance and regulations of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The candidates who want to pursue various UG courses from the state can opt for DOST which is the most common process to get admission. The DOST constitutes of six universities in which admissions for the undergraduate degree is given to the eligible candidates. Here is a list of those six universities which offer admissions to the students through DOST Degree Admission 2022 in which candidates can study. Let us look at the list of DOST Participating Universities 2022 given below:
- Palamuru University
- Satvahana University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kakatiya University
- Osmania University
The DOST Program aims at providing hassle-free admission with maximum options to opt for both BIETS (Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education) and Non-BIETS applicants through the online procedure. There is only a one-time registration fee of Rs. 100/- for all the six universities. Candidates can give the priority list of the colleges affiliated to these universities.
Reservation of Seats For Degree Courses In Telangana DOST 2022
The admission into various UG courses through DOST 2022 is governed by the regulations of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is the main conducting body. The council reserves a few percentages of seats for the underprivileged candidates or for the natives of Telangana state. The reservation policy is valid only if the candidates produce the authentic certificates in support of the category for which he is availing the reservation. Therefore, a candidate must carefully apply for the reservation only if he has the certificate to prove his disability/caste/domicile. Here is the list of the reservation of seats in the universities participating in DOST 2022. Candidates can check the reservation of seats in detail from the official website of the university.
University-Wise Reservation of Seats for Different Courses
|University||Percentage of Reservation|
|OU, TU, MGU and Palamur University||60% of the total number of seats available in B.Com in any college for Candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with Commerce subject.|
|Satvahana and Kakatiya Universities||50% of the total number of seats available in B.Com in any college for Candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with Commerce subject.|
|All six universities||50% of seats in the B.A. course for the candidates who have studied at least one subject under Social Sciences or Humanities at the Intermediate level.|
Category Wise Reservation
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
Group – D
Group – E
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|N.C.C. and A.C.C.||2%|
|children of Ex-Servicemen, children of Armed Personnel||3%|
|Women||33 1/3% in co-ed colleges (filled by men in absence of women candidates)|
How to Apply for DOST 2022
Candidates who are seeking admission into undergraduate courses from the state universities of Telangana can apply for the TS DOST ADmission 2022 from the official website. The online counselling process for the UG courses in various subjects starts in the month of May 2022. The applicants must know the details of the important dates and the process to register for the program. Only those candidates who fill the online registration form of DOST 2022 can participate in the counselling round. Therefore, it is essential for all the aspirants to apply online from the link given on the official page of the council.
The candidates can also apply by clicking on the direct link given in the description box in this article. Now, let us try and understand the process to fill the registration form DOST 2022 Telangana. The following flowchart describes the admission process to apply for the online counselling for various undergraduate courses in the universities of Telangana
Now, let us look at the step-by-step process of applying for DOST Degree Admission 2022 which would make easier for the students to apply online. The application process is in various steps and candidates have to complete each and every step by providing the authentic details. The council will accept only the application forms which are complete with all the relevant documents. The process of applying online is convenient for the students because in online application form they don’t need to send the hardcopy of the application form. Thus, it saves the time of the candidates and makes the process more efficient. Now, let us see all the steps involved in applying for TS DOST Admission and the details required to fill the online form.
Biometric Authentication Process
- Candidates have to visit their nearest ME/ESEVA center with the following documents:
- BIETS Hall Ticket
- Valid phone number
- Aadhaar card number
- The operator at the center shall do the verification using this information and your fingerprint.
- On successful verification, the operator will give you a print out with a DOST Token Number.
DOST 2022 Registration Process
- Candidates have to open the official website dost.cgg.gov.in. Here the candidates have to select the option “Click here to Payment for Registration” link.
- Here, the candidates have to enter their DOST Token Number, Hall Ticket Number, and Aadhaar number and press ‘Proceed for Payment’.
- On the portal of application fees payment, candidates have to pay Rs 100/- using a Credit / Debit card at the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, you shall receive an SMS with DOST Application ID and Password for logging into the Application Form.
Filling of DOST 2022 Application Form
- Candidates have to click on the Application button on the home page of dost.cgg.gov.in. The DOST Telangana UG Online Admission Form for the academic year 2022-23 will appear on the computer screen.
- For students who are from the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State (BIET), some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you need to complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than BIETS need to enter all the details in the application form.
- The applicants must enter their equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After filling in all the details, click on the Preview. This allows the candidates to check all the details in the application form. If there is any mistake, they can check and correct the details during the preview/edit form.
- Candidates must verify all their details once again and press the “SUBMIT” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
How to Enter Web Options
- For entering Web Options, click on “Click for Web Options”
- Select the courses and the college that you wish to apply for. Make sure you make maximum choices of colleges and courses to ensure admission.
- The candidates can exercise the same web options again for the second time during phase II if they don’t get admission in the first round.
- Also, the candidates can change your options any number of times before the last date notified by DOST.
Telangana DOST 2022 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment for TS DOST Spot Admission is done after the application form dates close officially. DOST Telangana Seat Allotment for various undergraduate courses is done by CCG using software developed for this purpose and according to the norms of UGC. The seat allotment round is the penultimate step in the process of admission. During the round of seat allocation, the council functions under the regulations of the state government and the Council of Technical Education, Telangana State. The seat allotment is on the basis of options given by you depending upon your merit and eligibility.
Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority of the colleges and the course. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified. After the final seat allocation, the applicants get an alert on their registered mobile number and email id and this is the confirmation of the seat allocation process. Finally, the candidates have to Login to their DOST Webpage and download and take print of the Allotment Letter. The applicant must keep a copy of this allotment letter for future reference also.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in DOST Seat Allotment
In case of a tie of aggregate marks in the qualifying exam, the following order of priority shall be exercised:
- Marks in the optional subject.
- Marks in English.
Payment of Course Fees
After Allotment of a seat, the candidates have to visit the assigned college and department and confirm their seats. Also, they have to pay the admission fee as well as the course fees as prescribed by the college. However, the candidates also need to get the verification of their original documents by the admission council of the respective colleges. Finally, after completing all these processes the admission of the candidate is done and they can begin the course from the date of course commencement.
DOST 2022 Phase-2
There is also the provision for phase 2 of the DOST Degree Admission 2022 in which the candidates can participate if they fail to secure a seat in round 1 of the admission. However, the admission process for phase 2 takes place only if there are any vacant seats in the colleges. Moreover, this is totally unpredictable and the applicants may or may not get a second chance to secure seats. Therefore, to be on the safer side, the candidates must take the admission into whichever college they are being given and later on they can change their college option. Also, there are also the conditions on who can participate in phase 2 of the DOST Admission process. So, here is the list of candidates who can go for phase II of web options:
- Candidates who have secured seats. But were not interested to join the college in round 1 of the seat allotment.
- Applicants who have not secured seats. In the options exercised in Phase-I and are willing to take admission in phase 2 of the admission process.
- Candidates who and aspiring for a better option of the college in phase 2.
- The candidates who could not report in the Phase-I. Of the allotted seat and are willing to take part in the second round of allocation process.
- Candidates who have registered afresh. In phase 2 of the seat allocation process.