IPU MBBS Counselling will start from July 2019. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting body Counselling Round for Indraprastha University. The IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 is held in two rounds. The Counselling of IPU is done offline only. Shortlisted Candidates are eligible to attend the IPU MBBS BDS Counselling Round. The Counselling Round is conducted to offer admissions in various Medical and Dental Colleges which are affiliated to IP University. On the basis of the Merit List, candidates will be called for the IPU MBBS 2019 Counselling. The Admission to the candidates is offered on the basis of the NEET 2019 UG Scores. In this article, we have discussed the Counselling procedure of IPU MBBS 2019 etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of IPU MBBS Counselling 2019
- IPU MBBS Counselling is conducted in July and August 2019.
- The Counselling is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Two Rounds of Counselling will take place offline. Candidates have to report the venue at a particular date and time.
- Candidates whose name is on the shortlist are eligible to appear the IPU 2019 MBBS Counselling.
- In the Counselling Round, candidates have to choose colleges and courses for getting an admission in Medical and Dental Colleges.
Check NEET 2019
IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 Procedure
- The Indraprastha MBBS Counselling 2019 is conducted offline.
- Candidates have to report the allotted center with all the mandatory documents.
- Based on the Merit List marks, candidates have to appear the Counselling Round.
- The Counselling takes place rank-wise.
- The Top Rankers of the Merit List will be eligible to appear the First Round of Counselling.
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in the First Round of Counselling can attend the Second Round of Counselling.
- The Applicants must keep a copy of IPU MBBS 2019 Application Form during the counselling session.
- After the successful document verification procedure, candidates will be called in the counselling hall.
- The Selection/ Conducting Body will give the list of the colleges and the courses participating in the IPU MBBS Counselling 2019.
- Candidates can choose only one course from any particular college.
- Candidates will be allotted college and course and will be given a provisional admission to IPU MBBS Admission 2019.
- The Conducting Authority will conduct a Medical Check-Up. Medically Fit candidates can get admission in the offered course.
- The Applicant has to submit an undertaking that the candidate is not pursuing MBBS in any part of the country. If they are, then they have to submit a cancellation certificate from the concerned college.
- Candidates have to submit a demand draft of Rs 28, 500/- along with a participation fee of Rs 1000/- (Non-Refundable).
- After IPU MBBS Counselling, the candidates will be offered an admission letter.
Important Dates of IPU MBBS Counselling 2019
As we have mentioned earlier, that the counseling round will take place offline in two rounds. If the seats are left vacant, then a Mop-Up Round will be held. Below we have provided, tentative dates of IPU Counselling. The First Round Counselling will take place in July 2019 and the Second Round of Counselling will take place in Agust 2019.
The Exam Conducting Authority will release the dates after the release of NEET 2019 Result.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|IPU Medical Counselling Round I|
|Display of the Counselling Schedule||June 2019|
|Document Verification of PWD/PH Candidates||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for SC/ST Candidates||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Defence Category Candidates||July 2019|
|IPU BDS Counselling Round I|
|Display of the IPU MBDS Counselling Schedule||July 2019|
|Document Verification for Defence Category Candidates (Priority I to V)||July 2019|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment for ST Candidates||July 2019|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment for SC Candidates||July 2019|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment for OBC Candidates||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for PWD Candidates||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Defence Category Candidates (Priority I to V)||July 2019|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment for Defence Category Candidates (Priority VI to VII)||July 2019|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment for Unreserved/General Category Candidates||July 2019|
|IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 (Round II)|
|Document Verification for PWD Candidates||July 2019|
|Document Verification for Defense Category Candidates (Priority I to V)||July 2019|
|Display of the Counselling Schedule||August 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling||August 2019|
|Last Date to Report the Allotted College||To be Notified|
|Mop- Up Round (on the basis of the availability of the seats)||To be Notified|
|Mop-Up Round Dates||–|
The Official Dates of IPU MBBS Counselling has not been released yet. The dates mentioned above are tentative dates.
IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 Document Verification Round
The Document Verification Round of Indraprastha University is held offline in July 2019. The IPU MBBS Counselling and Document Verification will take place together.
List of the Documents Required
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- The Rank Card/Score Card of NEET 2019
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Self Attested Copy of the following-
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the school last attended or any Gazetted Officer
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate if applicable
- OBC Certificate (optional)
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate (optional)
- The person with Disability (PWD) if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (optional)
- OCI Card (if applicable)
Certificate from the Principal of the School on prescribed proforma
- School is situated within National Capital Territory of Delhi
- If the School is recognized by the CBSE/Council for the Indian School Certificate/ Jamia Milia Islamia
- The School must be conducting regular classes
- The Applicant must have attended regular classes in the school for Class 11th and 12th.
IPU Medical Colleges List
The List of the Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is as follows-
|University||Colleges||Number of Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||128 Seats|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation (Medical College), Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi||43 Seats|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi||85 Seats|
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi||85 Seats|
|Total Seats||341 Seats|
IPU Dental College List
|University||College||Number of Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)||ESIC Dental College and Hospital, Rohini||43 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||43 Seats|
The IPU MBBS Counselling 2019, will start from July 2019. The Counselling Round will be held offline along with the Document Verification Round. Candidates are advised to check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.