IPU CET 2018 GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) conducts IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) for admission to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered in the discipline of engineering, management, law, etc. The admission to medical & Ayush courses is done via NEET UG score. Applicants seeking admission in IPU affiliated colleges have to give and qualify entrance examination for the corresponding courses. Here, candidates can check complete information concerning IPU CET 2018
IPU CET 2018 Updates
List of Institutes for IPU CET counselling round 2 has been released – Click here to check!
Today is the last day for candidates to take a print of the e-challan for payment of seat acceptance fees. Check all the details here.
IPU CET 2018 -19 cut off ranks released. CHECK HERE
The Result of Round 1 and the information for the further round have been declared on 30th June 2018. Click here for more details.
IPU CET Exam Dates 2018
IPU CET 2018 applications had been made available from 19th February 2018. CET is conducted for multiple courses. Details about the official exam schedule of IPU CET 2018 for some common courses:
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA (English)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed||1st May 2018||19th May 2018 (Revised)||31st May 2018 (Revised)|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|BAMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||NA|
|BHMS||To be Notified||Through NEET UG 2018||NA|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||To be Notified||Through Ayush NPGET||NA|
Note: M.Tech (Nano Science & Technology/Engineering Physics) Application Last Dates have been revised until 20th April 2018.
Note: Admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses will be applicable through NEET UG 2018 Score.
IPU Counselling 2018
- Candidates who qualify the IPU CET are needed to participate in counselling process for admission based on candidate’s performance and merit of CET in the respective programme.
- IPU counselling registration had started on 14th June 2018.
- IPU Admission 2018 is on the basis of merit obtained in IPU CET 2018.
IPU CET Result 2018
- Candidates have to check IPU CET 2018 result via online mode.
- Result will be made available after the submission of details like DOB, roll number and application number.
- The result dates are different for each course.
IPU CET Application Form 2018
- IPU CET 2018 application form has been released from 19th February 2018.
- The Indraprastha University has issued the online application form on official website.
- Applicants can apply for more than one course by submitting a separate application form from same login ID.
- To fill the application form, firstly applicants have to register themselves by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, gender, date of birth and course.
- No improvement will be allowed after the application form submission.
- There is no requirement to send the hard copy of the application form to the University.
The fee for IPU CET Application Form is Rs. 1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable. Applicants can make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Common Entrance Test (CET) of GGSIPU is conducted for different courses. Therefore, eligibility criteria for separate courses are different. The criteria and qualifications which must be satisfied by the candidates are given below program-wise:
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)|| |
|B.Tech (LE)|| |
|MBA & Allied Programmes|| |
- Under Graduate Courses: 21 years (as on 1st August 2018) – For UG courses where qualifying examination is 12th (except MBBS/BDS)
- Post Graduate Courses: 35 years (as on 1st August 2018) – For PG courses where qualifying examination is graduation.
- Bachelor of Vocation – Maximum age limit is 45 years and Minimum age limit is 16 years as on 31st December 2018.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2018
The test scheme for IPU CET 2018 is illustrated below:
- Mode of Examination: IPU CET 2018 Entrance test will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Question Paper Type: Type of questions paper will be objective, some essay type questions in M.A(English) and subjective questions in M.Phil(English).
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions, 200 questions in B.Tech Biotechnology and 100 objective type questions in paper-1 of M.Phil.
- Medium of Question Paper: Language of question paper will be English, except for B.Ed in which paper medium is English as well as Hindi.
- Exam Duration: Total time of 150 Minutes or 2 hours 30 minutes (except B.Tech Biotechnology (3 hours)) is given for test completion.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be credited for each right answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2018
IPU CET syllabus for B.Tech contains topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of CBSE Class 11th and 12th syllabus. For each course, the CET syllabus is different depending on the course.
IPU CET Admit Card 2018
- IPU CET Admit card 2018 was issued 15 Days before the CET examination.
- Admit Card was made available online on the official website.
- Applicants should keep their admit card safe after the exam as it can be required at the time of counselling.
IPU CET Cut Off 2018
The IPU CET 2018 cut-off has been released on the official website of IPU. IPU CET cut off provides candidates with an idea about the possibility of selection in the programs offered by colleges affiliated with the university. GGSIPU has published the cut off marks separately for each course. The cut off is based upon seats available in that particular course, last years cut off marks, number of students appearing the exam, etc.
Still any question, leave your comment.