IPU CET Admit Card 2022: Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET 2022. Only those who correctly fill and submit the application form will be able to download the IPU CET 2022 hall ticket. Also, candidates can download the official website of IP university. It is mandatory for each appearing candidate to download the IPU CET admit card 2022. Candidates can download the admit card by using candidates’ log-in ID and password, online. GGSIPU will issue the admit card online.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Please note that all appearing candidates must carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of IPU CET. For more details, keep on reading the article.
IPU CET Admit Card 2022 Release
The IPU CET is one of the prestigious entrance exams for admission. IP will release the Hall Ticket of IPU CET 2022 as per the schedule.
UG/ PG Courses
|Release of CET Admit Card||June 2022|
|CET Examination||July 2022|
How to Download IPU CET Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can check the procedure to download the IPU CET Hall Ticket 2022 by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of IPU.
- Or click on the Admit card link.
- Log in to the candidate portal using the ID and password.
- Go to the ‘Course Application tab’ and click on the ‘View application and download the ‘admit card’ tab.
- The “Admit Card” option will display on the screen.
- The Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a printout of the Admit card.
Details Present On IPU CET Admit Card 2022
After you see the IPU CET 2022 Hall Ticket you must check for these details on it.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam centre name and
- Exam centre address
- Exam Day guidelines
Instructions For IPU CET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- The IPU CET Hall Ticket 2022 will be available online.
- Candidates cannot enter the examination hall without the valid IPU CET hall ticket 2022.
- All appearing candidates have to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of the exam. One copy of the admit card has to be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy has to be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies must have a passport-sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on them. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each IPU CET applied for.
- IP will not issue duplicate admit card to the candidates after the conduct of the exam.
- Candidates cannot claim the non-receipt of the admit card on the basis that they have filled the application form after the IPU CET is over.
- In case of non-receipt of Admit Card, the candidate June contact the Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards will be entertained, the application in this regard will be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
If you have any queries or questions or suggestions, do leave a comment in the comments section below!