IPU CET 2019 Counselling: All the eligible and qualified candidates will be called for IPU CET 2019 counselling after the exam has been conducted. The Candidates will be able to participate in IPU CET counselling 2019 in the month of June. The counselling of IPU CET 2019 will includes steps like registration, choice filling and locking, payment of admission fees, allotment of seats etc. Eligible candidates can check the IPU CET 2019 counselling dates is in the table below and also check the steps involved in the counselling in detail.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IPU CET Counselling Dates 2019
|Round 1||Important Dates|
|Printing of the E-challan (offline payment)||1st week of June 2019|
|Payment of counselling fee through online mode (net banking/Credit/Debit cards)||2nd week of June 2019|
|Registration for IPU CET Counselling||2nd week of June 2019|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centers||2nd week of June 2019|
|Choice Filling||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2019|
|Payment of Fees||4th week of June 2019|
|Freezing of Allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|Choice Change after payment of fees for first round||4th week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||4th week of June to 1st week of July 2019|
|Printing allotment/offer letter and part academic fee payment||1st week of July 2019|
|Freezing seat allotment||1st week of July 2019|
|Admission withdrawal||1st week of July 2019|
|Choice Change after payment of fees for second round||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2019|
|Payment of Fees||2nd week of July 2019|
|Printing of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutes||3rd week of July 2019|
|Display of Open House Counselling Schedule, if required||3rd week of July 2019|
|Open House Counselling/Spot Counselling||4th week of July 2019|
IPU CET Counselling 2019 Procedure
Step 1: Fee submission
- Pay an amount of Rs 1000 as the counselling cum registration fee. Candidates can pay the counselling fees both in online (net banking, credit/debit card) and offline (Challan) mode.
- Candidates must enter their login credentials and enter the required details.
- After this, he/she has to choose the mode of payment and do the payments accordingly.
Step 2: Register Yourself
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- In order to register, candidates have to enter the details like roll number, name, date of birth, result status and visual code shown on computer screen in the given link.
- After the authentication is done, candidates will be required to enter other details.
- Finally the applicant will be given a user ID and password.
- Candidates must not forget to take a print out of the submitted form.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- In this step, candidates will be required to fill the choices of the college and course that they want to opt for.
- Applicants can log in and fill in the maximum number of choices.
- After this take a print out of the choices filled.
IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment
All the eligible candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit and the choices filled by them. Candidates must login using the credentials and check the seat allotted to them. A provisional allotment letter (PAL) will be sent to the candidate and he/she must make sure to download and take a print out of it. In order to accept the allotted seat, candidates will be required to pay the academic fee. The print out of admission fee receipt must be taken after the payment.
In cases where the candidates do not want to participate in the IPU CET further rounds of Counselling, he/she must freeze the option.
SPOT Round of IPU CET 2019 Counselling
If vacant seats are still left, then admission authority will conduct the spot counselling in offline mode.
Please note that if Seat allotment is separate for Delhi candidates, outside Delhi and all India candidates
IPU CET 2019 Document Verification
All candidates will be required to bring photocopies and original copies of the below mentioned certificates. After the seats have been allotted, candidates will be required to report to the designated centers for document verification.
- IPU CET 2019 admit card
- IPU CET 2019 result
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- IPU CET 2019 registration slip
- Admission slip
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Academic Fee Receipt
- Conduct certificate duly attested by head of the institution last studied in
Tech Programmes Offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
The IPU CET 2019 Programmes offered by IP University are given in the table below:
|Sr. No||Name of the B. Tech Courses|
|1.||Computer Science Engineering|
|2.||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|6.||Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|8.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|