IPU CET 2019 Application Form: The IP University has released the IPU CET 2019 Application form 2019 on 23rd March 2019. Candidates will be required to fill and submit the IPU CET Application form 2019 with the correct details before the last date of submission. Applicants can check the IPU CET Application form 2019 dates in this article. Steps to fill and submit the form have also been given in this article. Candidates must also pay the IPU CET 2019 application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IPU CET 2019 Application form released! Read the note given above and then apply accordingly. CLICK HERE
All candidates who want to take admission in IP University through the engineering entrance examination must make sure to fill and submit the IPU CET 2019 Application form. While filling the form, the candidate must ensure to enter the correct CET Code. For example, CET Code for B.Tech and B.Tech (Technology) are different. Candidates must provide only the correct and valid information in the application form. Each candidate must fill and submit only one application form. Candidates must make sure to submit the IPU CET 2019 application fee of Rs. 1000 through the online payment gateways.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
IPU CET Application Form 2019 Date
Candidates can check the dates of IPU CET 2019 here in the table given below.
|Start of IPU CET 2019 online application||23rd March 2019|
|Last date to submit online application||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Tech Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|B.Tech Bio-Tech Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
Documents To Keep Ready Before Filling Up IPU CET 2019 Application Form
Candidate must keep the scanned images of their photograph, signature and their left-hand thumb impression ready before filling up the online IPU CET application form 2019. Details of the scanned images have been given in the article below:
|S.No.||Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
|1||Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30mm x 45 mm|
|2||Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||80 mm x 35 mm|
|3||Left Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30 mm x 60 mm|
Steps to fill IPU CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check all the steps given below to fill and submit the IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- Candidates must first fill the exam category, the personal information, the academic qualification.
- Candidates must upload the above-mentioned documents in the correct specifications.
- The applicants must then enter their educational qualification details like year of passing, board or University, the percentage of marks.
- After entering all the details, candidates must click on the declaration given at the end of the IPU CET 2019 Application form.
- After the candidate has successfully submitted the form, A login Id and password will be generated. These login credentials will be sent to the candidates on their registered email ID.
- The applicant now has to choose the course that he/she is applying to. The choices for the IPU CET exam centers were reflected as soon as the candidate selected B.Tech as his or her course.
- The Applicant now has to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 as the application fee. Payment options included debit/credit card (only Visa or Master cards) or net banking.
- The candidate must at least take a print out of the application form. The application form will display the details of the candidate along with the transaction Id.
IPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to seek admission to B. Tech courses through IPU CET, candidates must first make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting authorities. The IPU CET 2019 eligibility Criteria has been given in the points below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- He/she must have obtained a minimum of aggregate 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, and have passed each of these subjects separately.
- Candidates must pass English as a subject.
- Those candidates who are going to appear for their 12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.