CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form – Cochin University has released CUSAT CAT Application Form today, i.e. 30th January 2019. Students who are fascinated with the idea of studying at the Cochin University of Science and Technology can enroll till the 21st of February 2019 (without late fee). Before applying in CUSAT CAT 2019, candidates are requested to consider CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are eligible can register themselves from the official website.
Latest – Candidates can now start Applying for CUSAT CAT 2019 – To Apply CLICK HERE
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Dates
Students can check the tentative CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form schedule here:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1.||Start applying from||30th January 2019 (Released)|
|2.||Last Date for Application Submission ( Late Fee Charges excluded)||21st February 2019|
|3.||Last Date of Application Submission ( Late Fee Charges INR 100 Included)||28th February 2019|
|4.||CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam||6th & 7th April 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Apply Online
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form will be releasing Today, i.e. 30th January 2019. Students who are interested in applying can access the application form from the official website, i.e. cusat.nic.in. The CUSAT CAT 2019 registration is to be done in online mode only as there is no other medium of application submission. It is urged towards CUSAT CAT 2019 aspirants to check the eligibility criteria before starting the registration process as the candidate will be liable to rejection in case he/she does not meet relevant requirements for the admission.
How to Fill CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who meet the relevant requirements can proceed towards the registration procedure. Candidates must apply online only and must do so before the last date which is 21st of February 2019. The last date of CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form is extended from 28th of February 2019 with a late fee charge in of INR 100. So, students are urged not to wait till the last moment. Steps involved in the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Procedure are as follows:
- STEP 1 – Registration
- Click “NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION” button and submit details. All fields
are mandatory. After submitting the details, an activation link will be sent to the
email address provided by the candidate.
- Email account once used/activated will not be used again. On clicking the activation link (obtained in the email inbox), the user account will be activated. The user name will be candidate’s email address. Please note that password must have at least 8 Characters and contain at least one Capital letter, one number and one special character. For example, [email protected]
- STEP 2 – Personal Details and Reservation
Read instructions carefully. Then click Start Registration button. Fill all the
Personal details required in the form. In case of any doubt please read the
relevant part of the prospectus once again. If the Candidate wishes to claim any
special reservation, the same is to be selected in the left list box and moved
to the right box using ‘select’ button.
- STEP 3 – Photo and Signature
Upload a recent passport size photograph of yourself with your well lit face
clearly visible, in portrait orientation. The maximum file size of your photograph
should not be larger than 500kb. The dimensions of the photo should be 150px
Upload a scanned image of your signature, in landscape orientation, with a
maximum size not greater than 100kb. The dimensions should be 130px x 57px.
The image format can be .png or .jpg or .jpeg.
- STEP 4 – Course Selection
Utmost care is to be taken while selecting the courses.
- Select the programme or combination of programmes from the drop down list.
For eg: if the candidate wish to appear for undergraduate course like B Tech or
Integrated MSc or BBA LLB or B Voc programmes need to select Undergraduate
Programme. The candidate who wish to apply for Postgraduate programmes
and MBA, the selection of course should be accordingly.
- Next, select the qualification which you are going to acquire or already acquired.
On the basis of the qualification selected by you, the list of programmes
available in the University will be listed. The candidate should add the course(s),
he/she wish to apply, to the right side list box using select button. Then click
“Confirm Courses” button.
- After confirming courses, the details of Test subjects will be displayed. If
multiple test options are available, the candidate need to select appropriate one
from the options displayed, based on the candidates qualification. Then click
“Confirm Tests” Button.
- STEP 5 – Short Preview
After submitting course details, a short preview will be available. Candidate
should check the short preview carefully. In case any change, go to the required
page and save for changes, if any.
Please note that after confirming short preview, editing will not be allowed.
- STEP 6 – Payment
After confirming the preview online payment to be made. Payment can be
made through all Credit / Debit Cards or Net banking of almost all Banks.
- STEP 7 – Centre selection
After successful completion of payment, the list of available centres will be
displayed. The candidate should select one of the test centres where seats are
After Centre Selection a final preview will be displayed and candidate can go to
his / her home page. Then wait for confirmation from the University. It may
take at least two working days. After the approval candidate can download the
confirmation page from the candidate home page. The status of candidate can
be viewed from the candidate home page.
Uploading Scanned Photograph/Signature Instructions
- Scanned photograph should be passport format. Full front face view and shoulder is to be clearly seen in the photograph.
- Photograph must be in color with a light color background.
- Photos with caps, shades, other props will be rejected.
- Candidate’s name and date of photo taken should be printed in the bottom of the photograph.
|Scanned image of you recent photograph||.JPEG / PNG / JPG||4kb – 500kb||150 width X 180 height|
|Specimen Signature of the candidate||JPEG / PNG / JPG||1kb – 100kb||130 width X 57 height|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee
CUSAT CAT Application fee 2019 must be paid online from the user login ID itself. Details of payment are given below.
|Candidates who have opted Dubai as their Test Centre||Application Fee + INR 10,000.|
CUSAT CAT Registration fee
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 must be referred before starting to apply online for CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam. Candidates have to meet the said requirements in the CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria otherwise the applicant is liable for rejection. Applicants who are interested in pursuing B Tech Courses in Cochin University of Science and Technology has to meet the following criterion:
- For Regular B Tech courses, candidates must pass 10+2 examinations from state of Kerala or any other equivalent government recognized examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates a pass percent is required in class XII from a recognized Board for regular B Tech courses.
- A minimum of 50% is required in Mathematics in class XII Final Exam from any recognized Board.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is required in combination of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in class XII from any recognized Board.
- For B Tech in Marine Engineering, student must have passes 10+2 from government recognized Board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Moreover, an average of 60% is required in a combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And a minimum of 50% is required in Mathematics. Eligibility is same for SC/ST categories as well. However, students with vocational/diploma certificates are not eligible.
- For B Tech in Naval Architecture and Ship Building, candidates must pass 10+2 from recognized Board with first division, i.e. 60%. A combined aggregate of 50% is required in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. And for Mathematics, 50% is required.
- For B Tech in Polymer Science and Engineering, candidates must have passed 10+2 from recognized Board. 50% is required for Mathematics, and 50% is required as a combined aggregate for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For B Tech in Instrumentation Technology, candidates must pass 10+2 from government recognized Board. 50% is required in Mathematics. 55% is required as combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics put together.