CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form – Cochin University will release CUSAT CAT Application form 2019 in month of February 2019. Students who are fascinated with the idea of studying at the Cochin University of Science and Technology can begin enrolling, provisionally, in the 1st week of February 2019. Before applying in CUSAT CAT 2019, candidates are requested to consider CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are eligible can register themselves from the official website.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Dates
Students can check the tentative CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form schedule here:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1.||Start applying from||1st week of February 2019|
|2.||Last Date for Application Submission ( Late Fee Charges excluded)||4th week of February 2019|
|3.||Last Date of Application Submission ( Late Fee Charges INR 100 Included)||2nd week of March 2019|
|4.||CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam||4th week of April 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Apply Online
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of February. Students who are interested in applying can access the application form from the official website, i.e. cusat.nic.in. The CUSAT CAT 2019 registration is to be done in online mode only as there is no other medium of application submission. It is urged towards CUSAT CAT 2019 aspirants to check the eligibility criteria before starting the registration process as the candidate will be liable to rejection in case he/she does not meet relevant requirements for the admission.
How to Fill CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who meet the relevant requirements can proceed towards the registration procedure. Candidates must apply online only and must do so before the last date which is 4th week of February. The last date of CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form is extended from 4th week of February to 2nd week of March 2019 with a late fee charge in of INR 100. So, students are urged not to wait till the last moment. Steps involved in the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Procedure are as follows:
- Candidates must go the CUSAT CAT Official Website, i.e. cusat.nic.in
- Create a login ID by clicking on “New Candidate Registration”
- Enter Name and Date of Birth correctly as it should in sync with the candidate’s personal details in Identity cards and certificates.
- Provide with a valid Email ID and a valid active phone number.
- This is important as relevant details will be communicated by the examining body and student must be able to receive those messages.
- The email ID provided by the candidate will be his/her login User Name for CUSAT CAT 2019 Admission process through out.
- Select your disposition from the two options given, that is, Indian Citizen/NRI/CWG and International Candidates/PIO. You can only choose either of these options.
- An OTP will be sent to candidate’s email ID so as to create a new password and login again. Candidates must re login in using new password.
- Fill in personal details such as Full Name, Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian Name & Occupation, Permanent Address, Mailing Address, etc.
- Fill in the educational qualifications along with relevant scanned & self-attested mark sheets and certificates of Academic School performance.
- Upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph and a scanned image of candidate’s specimen signature.
- Recheck all the details filled in and make sure they are correct information.
- Note that there will not be any correction facility available post submission.
- Proceed to fee payment.
Uploading Scanned Photograph/Signature Instructions
- Scanned photograph should be passport format. Full front face view and shoulder is to be clearly seen in the photograph.
- Photograph must be in color with a light color background.
- Photos with caps, shades, other props will be rejected.
- Candidate’s name and date of photo taken should be printed in the bottom of the photograph.
|Scanned image of you recent photograph||.JEPG||4kb – 100kb||132 width X 172 height|
|Specimen Signature of the candidate||.JEPG||1kb – 30kb||132 width X 57 height|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee
CUSAT CAT Application fee 2019 must be paid online from the user login ID itself. Details of payment are given below.
|Candidates who have opted Dubai as their Test Centre||Application Fee + INR 10,000.|
CUSAT CAT Registration fee
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 must be referred before starting to apply online for CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam. Candidates have to meet the said requirements in the CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria otherwise the applicant is liable for rejection. Applicants who are interested in pursuing B Tech Courses in Cochin University of Science and Technology has to meet the following criterion:
- For Regular B Tech courses, candidates must pass 10+2 examinations from state of Kerala or any other equivalent government recognized examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates a pass percent is required in class XII from a recognized Board for regular B Tech courses.
- A minimum of 50% is required in Mathematics in class XII Final Exam from any recognized Board.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is required in combination of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in class XII from any recognized Board.
- For B Tech in Marine Engineering, student must have passes 10+2 from government recognized Board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Moreover, an average of 60% is required in a combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And a minimum of 50% is required in Mathematics. Eligibility is same for SC/ST categories as well. However, students with vocational/diploma certificates are not eligible.
- For B Tech in Naval Architecture and Ship Building, candidates must pass 10+2 from recognized Board with first division, i.e. 60%. A combined aggregate of 50% is required in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. And for Mathematics, 50% is required.
- For B Tech in Polymer Science and Engineering, candidates must have passed 10+2 from recognized Board. 50% is required for Mathematics, and 50% is required as a combined aggregate for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For B Tech in Instrumentation Technology, candidates must pass 10+2 from government recognized Board. 50% is required in Mathematics. 55% is required as combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics put together.