The IPU CET 2019 admit card will be released by GGSIPU. The University will issue the IPU CET Admit Card 2019 for all the candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the IPU Application form 2018. The IPU CET 2019 admit card will be issued in the online mode. Candidates can check all the dates of IPU CET 2019 hall ticket in this article. Procedure to download IPU CET hall ticket 2019 has been given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card Date
Candidates must know the release date of IPU CET Hall ticket here:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Last date to submit online application
1st week of May 2019
Release of Admit Card
2nd week of May 2019
IPU CET 2019 exam for B.Tech
2nd week of May 2019
IPU CET 2019 exam for B.Tech Bio-Tech
3rd week of May 2019
About IPU CET Hall Ticket 2019
- GGSIPU will issue the IPU CET Admit Card 2019 for all the successfully registered candidates in the second week of May 2019.
- Please note that the Admit card of IPU CET 2019 will be available in the online mode only. There will be no offline process of obtaining the hall ticket.
- Each candidate will be required to log in using their ID and password generated at the time of online registration.
- The IPU CET 2019 Admit card of the candidate is one of the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam center.
- The absence of the hall ticket will prevent the candidate from taking the IPU CET exam.
- The admit card will carry all the important exam dates, the exam center name and address and other details.
Indraprastha University has released the complete syllabus of the CET 2019 Exam – Check it Out Here
Steps to Download IPU CET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Or click on the IPU CET Admit card 2019 link (link will be provided as soon as it is released).
- Login to the candidate portal using the ID and password.
- Go to ‘Course Application tab’ and click on ‘View application and download IPU CET 2019 admit card’ tab.
- The “Admit card” option will be displayed on the screen.
- The IPU CET 2019 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a print out of the Admit card.
Information on IPU CET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates must check that the below-mentioned information is printed on their Admit Card of IPU CET.
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam centre name and complete address
Highlights of IPU CET Admit card 2019
- No candidates will be allowed inside the IPU examination hall without the IPU CET admit card 2019.
- Candidates will be required to carry two copies of admit card to the exam center. One copy of the admit card will be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator on the day of the exam. The second copy has to be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies must have a passport sized photograph of the candidate on it.
- All the candidates must preserve the IPU CET 2019 Admit card till the entire admission procedure is over.
- Any request made by the candidate for the issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained by the authorities.
- In case the IPU CET 2019 admit card of the candidate is not issued or their is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, the candidate is required to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance exam.