IPU CET 2019 Result: The ruselt of IPU CET 2019 will be released after both the exams for B.Tech have been over. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will declare the IPU CET Result 2019 for all the candidates who have taken the examination. The IPU CET Result will be declared in 3rd and 4th week of May 2019. candidates can check the articles below for IPU CET 2019 Result dates, steps to view them and details mentioned on IPU CET rank List.
IPU CET 2019 Result
The Result of IPU CET will be announced for all the candidates who have taken the entrance examination. The result will be declared online on the official website of GGSIPU. The Result of B. Tech and B. Tech Bio Tech will be announced separately. The IPU CET 2019 result will be available in the form of IPU CET rank list. The Rank list will reflect the roll number, name, region, category and rank of the candidate. The IPU CET 2019 Result will determine if the candidate will be shortlisted for counselling or not.
Important Dates of IPU CET Result 2019
IPU CET 2019 Result will be announced on the tentative dates given below:
IPU CET 2019 exam for B.Tech
2nd week of May 2019
IPU CET 2019 exam for B.Tech Bio- Tech
3rd week of May 2019
IPU CET 2019 Result for B.Tech
3rd week of May 2019
IPU CET 2019 Result for B.Tech Bio-Tech
4th week of May 2019
How to Check IPU CET Result 2019
- Go to the official website of GGSIPU.
- Or click on the IPU CET Result 2019 link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Go to the B.Tech segment and click on ‘PDF’ in format column.
- The IPU CET Result cum rank list 2019 will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- After checking take a print out of the Result.
Details on the IPU CET Rank List 2019
The below mentioned details will be displayed on the IPU CET 2019 rank list:
- Candidate’s Rank
- IPU CET 2019 Roll number
- Category of the candidate
About IPU CET Result 2019
- The Result of IPU CET 2019 will be published in the form of a rank list.
- The score card of each candidate will be issued in the subsequent week from the declaration of Result.
- Candidates can ask for the review of their answer sheet within five working days of the declaration of the IPU CET 2019 Result.
- Those candidates who wish to review their answer sheets can do so within 5 days of declaration of theIPU CET Result.
- Candidates will have to mention the specific objections which they have in accordance with the proforma that will be laid down.
- To raise the objections, candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000.
- This fee has to be paid in the form of a bank challan and has to be submitted at the Indian Bank Branch in the University Campus.
- A committee will look into the raised objections and will revise the IPU CET Result 2019 if need be.
IPU CET Cut-off 2019
In order to screen admissions, the Indraprastha University will release a cut-off. The opening and closing ranks for each college and course can be assessed with the help of the cutoff of IPU CET. There are various factors that are used to calculate the cutoffs like the number of applicants, seats available, difficulty levels of the exam and the past year cutoffs.
Candidates belonging to Delhi as well as non-Delhi candidates must have a rank between the opening and the closing rank in order to be eligible for IPU CET counselling 2019.