NTA JEE Main 2019 – National Testing Agency which is abbreviated to NTA will now be conducting the NTA JEE Main 2019. Joint Entrance Examination Main will be held from 6th -20th January 2019. NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam date has been announced on the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. Aspiring candidates can find application date and exam date below. NTA will conduct the NTA JEE Main 2019 and it will be held in online mode twice a year. Here we bring to you the latest news and updates of NTA JEE Main 2019. Know all about exam date, syllabus, application form, admit card, exam pattern.
- 1 NTA JEE Main 2019
- 2 NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
- 3 NTA JEE Main 2019 Highlights
- 4 What is NTA?
- 5 NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 Some Important NTA JEE Main 2019 Preparing Tips
- 8 NTA JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
- 9 NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form
- 10 NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- 11 NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
- 12 NTA JEE Main 2019 Result
NTA JEE Main 2019
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is conducted for admission of candidates into B.E./B.Tech. course available in different engineering colleges of India. The HRD Ministry has announced that National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NTA JEE Main 2019 in two sessions: January and April 2019. The candidate who qualifies the exam can take admission into 18 IIITs, 19 GFTIs and 32 NITs whereas if a candidate is desiring to take admission in ISM or IIT then he/she has to qualify JEE Advanced. Candidates who will qualify NTA JEE Main 2019 can only take JEE Advanced 2019 examination. A candidate can appear in NTA JEE Main Entrance Exam only 2 times.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates have been announced. Candidates can check the same below. Aspiring candidates can appear in both the exams or in any one of them. There will be 8 sittings and candidates will be able to choose when (date) they wish to appear for the exam as per their choice.
|NTA JEE Main 2019 January Exam|
|Application Form available from||01 – 30 Sep 2018|
|Dates of Examination||Between 6 – 20 Jan 2019(8 sittings, candidates can choose any one)|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Feb 2019|
|NTA JEE Main 2019 April Exam|
|Application Form available from||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Dates of Examination||Between 7 – 21 Apr 2019(8 sittings, candidates can choose any one)|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Highlights
- NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted first on January 2019 and then on April 2019.
- There will be No change in exam pattern, syllabus, languages, and examination fee (Read Below)
- Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
- You can appear for both the exams or any one.
- Your best score out of the two exams will be considered.
What is NTA?
In 2019, many things are changing. NTA JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by an altogether new body – the NTA. As per the press conference held by HRD Minister, NTA will be conducting NTA JEE Main 2019 and these changes will be made for sure – NTA JEE Main will be held twice a year and in online mode only.
As the first week of July drew to a close, a press meet by the HRD Minister made everything clear – NTA (National testing Agency) will hold JEE Main. As to what is NTA, you can read the notice which dates back to November 10, 2017. As per this notice, the Union Cabinet approved the formation of NTA. NTA is a separate body that is holding JEE 2019.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of NTA JEE Main 2019 can only fill the application form. It is important for all candidates to know about the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. Candidates can check NTA JEE Main eligibility criteria from below.
- Candidates appearing in Class 12th examination or any equivalent examination in 2019 or have passed Class 12th examination in 2017 and 2018 can apply.
- Candidates whose Date of Birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 can only fill the application form. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD should have born on or after 1st October 1989.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST category candidates) in Mathematics, Physics, English, Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
NTA JEE Main 2019 exam will be composed of two papers Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and Paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch.). Both these papers will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates can check the exam pattern from the table given below.
Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Name of the subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Name of the subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Some Important NTA JEE Main 2019 Preparing Tips
- Candidates should start with tough subject/topic as they have more time now so they can do more work on it.
- Many candidates prefer only reference books for their study instead they should study NCERT books. NCERT Books are very important and helpful in NTA JEE Main 2019 Preparation.
- Candidates should purchase Mock Test Series and practices them regularly which will help them to know about their preparation level.
- Download old question papers and analyze the important topics and pattern of questions.
- Prepare a sheet of important formulas and paste it near your study table or study area. Revise it regularly to memorize the formulas.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for NTA JEE Main 2018 shall be as follows:
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Inductions
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordination Geometry
- Three dimension Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and processes of isolation of metals
- s-block elements
- p-block elements
- d and f- block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and characterization of Organic compound
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Halogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form
NTA JEE Main Application form 2019 for January exam will be available in online mode from 1st September 2018. The last date to fill the form is 30th September 2018. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can only fill the application form. Candidates are required to fill only correct details in the application form. The application form with incorrect details will be liable for rejection. The NTA JEE Main 2019 application form can be filled in online mode only and no candidate should send hard copy of the application form. Some basic steps to fill the application form are given below.
- Visit NTA Official website and open the application form.
- Fill basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Educational Details, Address, Aadhar Number etc.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for all candidates.
- Upload recent passport size photograph of dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG/JPG format.
- Upload scanned image of Signature of Applicant and Parent whose dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG/JPG format.
- Make payment of the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will apply for NTA JEE Main 2019 shall be able to access their admit card in online mode only. The admit card will be released on the website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. Candidates whose application form carry incorrect details, admit card of such candidates will not be released. All candidates should check the details very carefully printed on the admit card. The admit card will have details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Photo and Signature of Candidate, Date and Time Slot of the exam, Venue of the exam, Instruction to follow at examination centre etc. NTA JEE Main 2019 admit card is an important document for appearing in the examination.
NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be released after the successful completion of the first examination. The tentative date to release answer key is 4th week of January 2019. Candidates who will take the examination shall be able to compare their response with the answer key. The NTA JEE Main answer key 2019 can be accessed by a candidate by using Registration Number, Date of birth etc. With the help of answer key, a candidate can predict the score and the rank. It is very important to remember answers marked in the examination so that one can easily compare it with the answer key.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Result
The NTA JEE Main 2019 result of Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be published in the 1st week of February 2019. Candidates who will appear in the examination can check their result by using Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. The steps to check the result is mentioned below.
- Visit the website (will be updated later).
- Click on the link of ‘NTA JEE Main Result’.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to view the result.
- The result will reflect on the screen.
- Check the marks scored and the rank obtained in the examination.
- Take print out of it and keep it safe for further use.