JEE Main 2019 – Candidates have been allotted the exam centre for JEE Main 2019 on 21st October 2018. NTA has announced the JEE Main 2019 shift, date and timings for all registered candidates on 5th October 2018. National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE Main 2019 from January 6 to 20, 2019. JEE Main 2019 Registration has been closed on September 30, 2018, for January Session. JEE Main 2019 Mock Test is available in 3 languages. NTA JEE Main 2019 will be held in computer-based mode twice in a year January & April. JEE Main 2019 Registration for practice centre has started. Are you an Appearing candidate of JEE main 2019? If yes, then we bring you the latest news and updates about JEE Main. Know all about JEE Main 2019 date, syllabus, application form, admit card, exam pattern etc.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Is there a question or suggestion on your mind? If yes, then step ahead and leave your comment in the comments section below!
National Testing Agency have sent a reminder messages informing students that they are required to send a documentary proof of fee payment of JEE Main Registration. Candidates are required to sent the confirmation slip (Bank Statement or SMS from Bank Confirming the Payment) on the official email id of the NTA i.e. [email protected] . For more details check the image before
- JEE Main 2019 Exam city and centre have been allotted on 21st October 2018. Click Here to Check Now.
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction last day was 14th October 2018!! Click Here to Make Corrections in your Application Form.
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date are accepted.
- The JEE Main 2019 shift, timings, and date of examination have been allotted on 5th October 2018. Check your shift and date HERE!
- JEE Main Paper 2 will be held on 8th January 2018 in 2 shifts!
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form has been closed – Click here. Last Date for JEE Main fee Payment and Uploading Scanned Images is 1st October 2018.
- NTA is sending reminder messages to the applicants regarding the last date of JEE Main 2019 Registration.
- JEE Main Notice for JEE Main Paper 2 has been released on 25th September 2018. Click here to Check!
- NTA launches CONTENT BASED LECTURES FOR JEE MAIN AND NEET-UG BY IIT PROFESSORS / SUBJECT EXPERTS. Check Complete Details by Clicking Here.
- NTA has opened the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test registration. Click Here to see how to take the Mock test.
- TPC Registration opened for this week – The Test Practice Centre registration is now opened for 22nd 23rd Sep 2018. Read more details HERE.
- NTA has released a list of FAQs based on TPCs. If you want to check whether your query is on the list or not, CLICK HERE.
- 11 September 2018: NTA released a public notice regarding the requirement of Aadhaar Card in JEE Main 2019. Read the complete notice in the “Application form” section below.
- Check List of Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Registration – Click Here to See.
- NTA has released the Exam Centre for JEE Main 2019. Candidates appearing for JEE Main exam can check their allotted centre can click here.
To know all the JEE Main 2019 latest updates and news – Click Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card: Candidates who will apply for NJEE Main 2019 will be able to access their admit card in online mode from 17th December 2018. The admit card will be released on the website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. Yes, that is your new JEE Main 2019 official website! Candidates whose application form has incorrect details, will not be released able to download the admit card. All candidates should check the details very carefully printed on the admit card. The JEE Main admit card will have details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Photo and Signature of Candidate, Date and Time Slot of the exam, Venue of the exam, Instruction to follow at examination centre etc. JEE Main 2019 admit card is an important document for appearing in the examination.
How can you download the NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
Before downloading the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card you are required to have the Application Number and Password selected at the time of registration. Follow the steps mentioned below to quickly download the JEE Mains Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in
- Or click on the JEE Main 2019 admit card link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is available)
- Enter your NTA JEE Main 2019 application number, password and security pin.
- Click on Submit and the NTA JEE Mains 2019 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the JEE Main 2019 Admit card.
- You must take multiple printouts of the Admit Card of JEE Main 2019 Exam.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card General Instructions
- Candidates have to carry the NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit card to the exam center.
- PwD candidates have to carry the PwD certificate in the specified format issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates must download the JEE Main 2019 admit card and preserve it till the admission procedure is over.
- No electronic gadget like cell phone, pager, calculator, etc, will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are requested to reach the exam venue 1 hour before the entry time. Any request for a change in the exam center will not be entertained.
- Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
FAQs Regarding Admit Card of JEE Main 2019
Question: When will I able to download my JEE Main 2019 admit card?
Answer: The admit card of JEE Main 2019 for the January exam will be available from December 17, while for April exam it will be available in from March 18 in online mode.
Question: Will the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 be available in online or offline mode?
Answer: You can only download your jee mains 2019 admit card in the online mode wherein you need to download it.
Question: How do i know that the JEE Main admit card 2019 has been released?
Answer: As soon as the National Testing Agency releases the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card you will be able to download it from here only.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form/ JEE Main 2019 Registration
Having trouble paying the application fee through online mode? Check the solution here!
JEE Main 2019 Registration for January exam was available in online mode from 1st September 2018. The last day to submit the application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature was 1st October 2018. It is one of the most mind-boggling tasks to fill up the application form correctly! Yes, we know that feeling. The last date to fill the form was 30th September 2018. Remember that only candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. Candidates are required to fill the correct details in the application form. The application form with incorrect details will be liable for rejection. The JEE Main 2019 application form can be filled in online mode only and no candidate should send hard copy of the application form.
Aadhar Card notice – NTA has clarified that Aadhar card is not the necessary id proof for filling up JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
How to fill JEE Main 2019 application easily! CLICK HERE
JEE Main Registration 2019: Some basic steps to fill the JEE Mains 2019 application form are given below.
- Visit NTA Official website and open the JEE Mains 2019 application form available at jeemain.nic.in.
- Fill basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Educational Details, Address, Aadhar Number etc.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for all candidates.
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Make payment of the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Helpline Queries by NextInCareer
On 3rd September 2018, NextInCareer started a helpline facility where we planned to work as “Agony Aunts” and solve all queries of students all across nations about anything regarding NTA JEE Main 2019. The first day took the entire NextInCareer team by surprise as we received at least 200 queries that day and from then on, the number of queries has only increased. NextInCareer is extremely glad to tell you guys that we have dug up all the sources and replied to more than half of the queries. We are still solving queries of candidates and replying them over mail. The positive response from all you aspirants has motivated us more to be a helping hand in your JEE Main 2019 Journey!
Since NTA is conducting the JEE Main 2019, we understand that there are a lot of questions in the mind of each aspirant. Don’t worry, we have been students too and know what a great deal it is to take an engineering examination. We Are always there to help you with any question that you may have in mind regarding the exam.
Scroll down to check if your query matches with any queries mentioned below and find the solution. In case you have a different question or your problem has not been mentioned below, do let us know by writing your question in the comments section below, mailing us to [email protected] or filling up the JEE Main helpline form on our website.
Our First Query: Aakanksha asked “Can I change my year of passing class 10. It’s 2017 but I wrote 2016. I have submitted the JEE Main 2019 application form.”
Our First Answer: If you have submitted the JEE Main application form 2019 then you must wait for the official notifications to be released about what can be edited. If you haven’t submitted the form yet, you can login and click on the “edit application form” button.
We were flooded with various queries that we had not heard of before but we never let a candidate leave our website without an answer. So, in some cases, we contacted our private sources and in some, we even called up/mailed the NTA just to find answers for you!
So just go ahead and ask your question without a doubt! We will find and give answers to you!
Also, you guys can read below the queries that the other students have asked.
JEE Main 2019
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is conducted for admission of candidates into B.E./B.Tech. course available in different engineering colleges of India. Have you heard about the latest news about the HRD Ministry announcing that National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JEE Mains 2019 in two sessions: January and April 2019? The candidate who qualifies the exam can take admission into 23 IIITs, 23 and 31 NITs whereas if a candidate is desiring to take admission in ISM or IIT then he/she has to qualify JEE Advanced. Candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2019 can only take JEE Advanced 2019 examination. A candidate can appear in JEE Mains Entrance Exam only 2 times in a year!
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates have been announced. Candidates can check them below. Aspiring candidates can appear in both the exams or in any one of them. There will be 8 sittings and candidates will be able to choose when (date) they wish to appear for the exam as per their choice.
|JEE Mains 2019 January Exam|
|Application Form available from||01 – 30 Sep 2018|
|Last day for uploading Images||1 October 2018|
|Last date to submit application fees||1 October 2018|
|Display of allotted shift and date||5 October 2018|
|Application Form Correction||08 – 14th October 2018|
|Exam Centres Allotment||21st October 2018|
|JEE Main Admit Card Download||17th December 2018|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam Dates||6 – 20 January 2019|
|Declaration of Result||31st January 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 April Exam|
|Application Form available from||8th February – 7th March 2019|
|Download of Admit card||18th March 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||30th April 2019|
JEE Main Correction Date 2019
How to make modifications in JEE Mains 2019 Registration Form?
- JEE Main Application form Correction 2019 is a one-time facility that had been made available from 8th – 14th October 2018 where candidates could make changes to the JEE Mains 2019 Application form.
- The JEE Mains 2019 Registration form correction link has been provided here and will be available only for a period of 10-11 days.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and password to access the form correction facility of JEE Mains 2019.
What is NTA?
2019 is going to be the year of Change. NTA JEE Mains 2019 will be conducted by an altogether new body – the NTA. As per the press conference held by HRD Minister, NTA will be conducting NTA JEE Mains 2019 and these changes will be made for sure – NTA JEE Main will be held twice a year and in the computer-based mode only.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible to take the JEE Mains 2019? Only candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of NTA JEE Main 2019 can fill the application form and thus sit for the exam. It is important for all candidates to know about the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. Candidates can check JEE Main 2019 eligibility criteria from below.
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) examination there is no age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates should satisfy themselves about the eligibility of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is desirous of taking admission
- The candidates who have passed XII examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) examination – 2019.
- Passed 12th or its equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2016 or before and those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main)–2019
JEE Main Mock Test 2019
The National Testing Agency will be releasing the JEE Main 2019 Mock test. But what is a Mock test? The mock test will give the candidate an idea of how the real-time exam will look like. It is in easier terms, “a copy of the real exam”. Since JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in the computer-based mode, JEE mains 2019 mock test will help in practicing the test before taking the actual exam. NTA will be setting up a lot of practice centers of JEE Mains mock test 2019 to help the aspirants with their preparation for the examination. Mock test will be beneficial for all candidates as they will be able to practice whatever they have studied, know the exam pattern and manage time.
Want to Prepare for the exam in a Fun way? Take a break and check out these YouTube Channels for preparation of JEE Mains 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
NTA JEE Mains 2019 exam will be composed of two papers Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and Paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch.). Both these papers will be conducted in computer-based mode only. However, the drawing test for paper 2 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates can check the JEE Mains 2019 exam pattern from the table given below.
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus 2019: After checking the JEE Mains 2019 Exam pattern, candidates must make sure to check the correct syllabus of the exam. the JEE Mains Exam 2019 syllabus will include topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics studied in class 11th and 12th. Candidates must make sure to note down the official JEE Mains 2019 syllabus given on the official website so that the candidate can collect the correct study material for preparation. The JEE Main 2019 Syllabus can be checked here.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should start with a tough subject/topic as they have more time now so they can do more work on it. Sounds tough but we know you can do it!
- Many candidates prefer only reference books for preparation. But instead, they should study NCERT books. NCERT Books are very important and helpful in NTA JEE Main 2019 Preparation.
- Candidates can purchase the Mock Test Series and practice them regularly which will help them to know about their preparation level.
- Download old question papers and analyze the important topics and pattern of questions. Turn into Sherlock and dig out the web for sample papers.
- Prepare a sheet of important formulas and paste it near your study table or study area. Revise it regularly to memorize the formulas.
Don’t forget to Leave your comment in the comments section below!
JEE Main Exam Centers 2019
JEE Mains 2019 will be conducted in many cities across the country. The NTA has released a list of JEE Main Exam centers for the academic session of 2019-20. While filling the JEE Main Exam 2019 application form, candidates will be required to fill in at least 4 JEE Main exam centers 2019 from the list provided. Exam centers for all the registered candidates will be allotted on 21st October 2018.
NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
JEE Main Answer Key 2019: The JEE Main 2019 answer key will be released after the successful completion of the first examination. The tentative date to release answer key is the 4th week of January 2019. Candidates who will take the examination shall be able to compare their response with the answer key. The JEE Main answer key 2019 can be accessed by a candidate by using Registration Number, Date of birth etc. With the help of answer key, a candidate can predict the score and the rank. It is very important to remember answers marked in the examination so that one can easily compare it with the answer key.
Hey, if you have any query or suggestion in mind, feel free to write it down in the comments section below!
JEE Main 2019 Result
JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-1 first attempt will be conducted in multi-shifts. The NTA scores will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by candidates. The calculated NTA scores for all the shifts/sessions will be merged and declared by 31st January 2019. This will comprise of the four NTA scores for each of the three subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and the total in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)–2019 for the first attempt.
The JEE Main 2019 result of Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be published on 31st January and 30th April 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result by using Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
The steps to check the JEE Mains result 2019 is mentioned below.
- Visit the website (will be updated later).
- Click on the link of ‘JEE Mains 2019 Result’.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to view the result.
- The result will reflect on the screen.
- Check the marks scored and the rank obtained in the examination.
- Take print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Rank List
- NTA will release the JEE Mains 2019 Rank List after the results have been announced.
- The rank list will be prepared based on the candidate’s score in JEE Main 2019 examination.
- The JEE Main Rank list will reflect the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate and the category ranks.
- Admission to NITs, CFTIs and IIITs will be done based on the Rank List published by NTA.
- Candidate can access the JEE Main Rank list by entering their roll number and date of birth.
JEE Main 2019 Cutoff
JEE Mains Cutoff 2019: The NTA will be in charge of releasing the JEE Mains 2019 cutoff in the first week of February 2019. The JEE Main 2019 cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate needs to obtain in order to get a good rank and thus admission to the specific institute he/she wants to apply to. The NTA JEE Mains 2019 cutoff will be published category wise also.
JEE Main Cutoff Previous Years
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
The JEE Main 2019 counselling will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). This is the most crucial and career-deciding Phase of the whole JEE Mains 2019 Process. Read it Carefully!
- NTA JEE Mains 2019 counselling will be conducted by JoSAA/CSAB for admission to NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
- For the seat allotment procedure, the candidate will have to mandatorily participate in the counselling NTA JEE Main 2019.
- Admission to the institute will be based on AIR and choices filled by the candidate.
Have You read our team member’s story about getting the last rank in JEE Main and still getting admission in an NIT? Read the full Story HERE
Important Announcement made by HRD Ministry
JEE Main 2019 Participating Institutes
NTA JEE Mains will be conducted for admission to 31 NITs (National Institute of Technology), 23 IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), 20 GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes), and 23 IITs (Indian Institution of Technology). Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2019 will be getting admission to any one of these depending on their ranks.
FAQs Regarding JEE Main 2019
Check complete FAQs related to JEE Mains 2019 Exam by Clicking here
National Testing Agency
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
Official Website: www.nta.ac.in
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Highlights
- JEE Mains 2019 Exam will be conducted first in January 2019 and then in April 2019.
- There has been no change in exam pattern, syllabus, and question paper languages.
- Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
- You can appear for both the exams or anyone.
- Your best score out of the two exams will be considered.
Click Here to Download NTA First Press Release
About NTA Joint Entrance Exam / JEE Mains 2019
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||JEE Mains 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Examination||National level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Admission In||NITs, CFTIs and IIITs|
|Counselling conducting Body||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|