JEE Main 2019 – The NTA result for JEE Main 2019 January has been declared. JEE Main official 2019 answer key released on 15th Jan 2019. The option to challenge the answer has been made available! JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Exam Shift 1 has been conducted. Students Reactions and reviews are out now. Candidates have been allotted the exam centre for JEE Main 2019 on 21st October 2018. NTA has announced the JEE Main 2019 shift, date and timings for all registered candidates on 5th October 2018. National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE Main 2019 from January 8 to 12, 2019. JEE Main 2019 Mock Test is available in 3 languages. NTA JEE Main 2019 will be held in computer-based mode twice in a year January & April. JEE Main 2019 Registration for practice centre has started.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NTA scores for JEE Main January 2019 exam has been released. Click here to check Now!
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Many candidates are confused regarding the procedure of Normalization. To know about the procedure, check the article – JEE Main 2019 Normalization Procedure – New NTA System
NTA has just released the list of all the toppers of the JEE Main January session. Check if your name is in the list from this article – JEE Main 2019 Toppers List Out – Check Are you on the List?
It has been notified that around 15 questions were erroneous. Yet, NTA has released the JEE Main result without any Answer Key Challenge Result. Check the article to read more about it – JEE Main 2019 Result of Paper 1 Announced Earlier Than the Expected Date! But Why?
The Official JEE main answer key 2019 has been released on 15th January. The option to challenge the same has been made available here.
Make sure to check the released JEE Main 2019 answer keys HERE.
The JEE Main 2019 January examination is over. Check Exam Analysis Here.
Check student’s reaction about the exam by clicking here.
JEE Main 2019 score will now be used for admission to Bihar state engineering Colleges. Read full notification here.
JEE Main 2019 Events
- JEE Main Result 2019 has been released on the official website on 19th January 2019. Click here to Check new JEE Main Normalization Procedure.
- JEE Main Answer Key 2019 will be released on 16th January 2019. Career Point and Resonance has released the Question paper and Answer Key of JEE Main Exams held on 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Jan 2019 – Click here to Check Now!!
- JEE Main admit card 2019 has been made available today (17th December 2018).
- JEE Main 2019 Exam city and center have been allotted on 21st October 2018. Click Here to Check Now.
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction last day was 14th October 2018!! Click Here to Make Corrections in your Application Form.
- The JEE Main 2019 shift, timings, and date of examination have been allotted on 5th October 2018. Check your shift and date HERE!
- JEE Main Paper 2 will be held on 8th January 2018 in 2 shifts!
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form has been closed – Click here. Last Date for JEE Main fee Payment and Uploading Scanned Images is 1st October 2018.
- NTA is sending reminder messages to the applicants regarding the last date of JEE Main 2019 Registration.
- JEE Main Notice for JEE Main Paper 2 has been released on 25th September 2018. Click here to Check!
- NTA launches CONTENT BASED LECTURES FOR JEE MAIN AND NEET-UG BY IIT PROFESSORS / SUBJECT EXPERTS. Check Complete Details by Clicking Here.
- NTA has opened the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test registration. Click Here to see how to take the Mock test.
- TPC Registration opened for this week – The Test Practice Centre registration is now opened for 22nd 23rd Sep 2018. Read more details HERE.
- NTA has released a list of FAQs based on TPCs. If you want to check whether your query is on the list or not, CLICK HERE.
- 11 September 2018: NTA released a public notice regarding the requirement of Aadhaar Card in JEE Main 2019. Read the complete notice in the “Application form” section below.
- Check List of Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Registration – Click Here to See.
- NTA has released the Exam Centre for JEE Main 2019. Candidates appearing for JEE Main exam can check their allotted centre can click here.
To know all the JEE Main 2019 latest updates and news – Click Here
JEE Main Result 2019 | NTA JEE Main 2019 Result
Joint Entrance Exam Mains Result 2019 (NTA JEEMains 2019 Result) has been declared on the 19th January 2019 for Attempt 1 and for Attempt 2 on 30th April 2019. NTA will release the JEE Main Result 2019 on the official website:nta.ac.in. NTA will also publish the result of JEE Mains 2019 on the previous website of jeemain.nic.in. You can check your Result of JEE Main 2019 January Session by logging to the official portal using Registration ID & Date of Birth. JEE Main Result 2019 would also contain the qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates who qualify the JEE 2019 Result will be eligible to take the JEE Advanced 2019 Exam. On the Basis of Result of JEEMain 2019, you can take admission into various institutes like NITs, IITs and GFTIs for B.Tech Courses.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 first attempt will be conducted in multi-shifts. The NTA Result of JEE Main and scores will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by candidates. The calculated NTA scores for all the shifts/sessions will be merged and declared by 31st January 2019. This will comprise of the four NTA scores for each of the three subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and the total in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2019 for the first attempt.
The JEE Main Result 2019 of Paper 1 and Paper 2 have been published on 19th January and 30th April 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their JEE Main Paper 1 Result by using Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Steps to check the JEE Main Result 2019
- Visit the JEE Main Official Website: jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link of ‘JEE Main Result 2019’.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to view the NTA JEE Main 2019 Result.
- The JEE Mains result will reflect on the screen.
- Check the marks scored and the rank obtained in the examination.
- Take print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Result Normalization
National Testing Agency will be using the policy of ‘Normalization Procedure based on percentile Score’ in order to overcome such problem of the unequal gain of marks. Now the normalization Procedure will be used for JEE Main 2019 Result (jeemain.nic.in result 2019) which will be based on Percentile Score in order to ensure that the level of exam is equal for every candidate appearing for JEE Mains Exam. The Normalization will be done to make sure there is no uneven difficulty level in the exam.
Compilation of JEE Main Result 2019
JEE Exam Result 2019: Since the examination of JEE Main 2019 will be held twice this year by National testing Agency, it is important for the aspirants that they are aware of the procedure and the calculation of the Result by the examination authorities. Given the difficulty level of this exam, the scores of the candidates from both the attempts will be taken for the final jeemain.nic.in 2019 result and the preparation of the Merit List. Explaining this procedure further, we are providing a detailed explanation of the Result calculation and the preparation of Merit List of JEE Main 2019 in the points below.
Compilation of JEE Main 2019 Result for First attempt :
JEE Mains Jan Result 2019: Since the first attempt will be conducted in multi-sessions, NTA scores will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate in each session as per the above procedure. The calculated NTA scores for all the sessions will be merged for the declaration of result. The JEE Main 2019 Result shall comprise the four NTA scores for each of the three subjects (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and the total for the first attempt.
Compilation of JEE Main 2019 Result for Second attempt:
JEEMain April Result 2019: Similarly, the second attempt will be conducted in multi-sessions, NTA scores will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate in each session as per the above procedure. The calculated NTA scores for all the sessions will be merged for the declaration of result. The JEE Main 2019 result shall comprise the four NTA scores for each of the three subjects (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and the total for the second attempt.
Compilation of JEE Main 2019 Result and Preparation of Merit List / Ranking:
jeemain.nic.in result 2019: The four NTA scores for each of the candidates for the first attempt as well as for the second attempt will be merged for the compilation of JEEMain 2019 result and preparation of overall Merit List / Ranking. Those appeared in both the attempts; their best of the two NTA scores will be considered further for preparation of Merit List /Ranking as explained in the following example:
Is there a question or suggestion on your mind? If yes, then step ahead and leave your comment in the comments section below!
JEE Main 2019 Rank List
- NTA will release the Rank List after the JEE Main 2019 Result has been announced.
- The rank list will be prepared based on the candidate’s score in JEE Main 2019 examination.
- The JEE Main Rank list will reflect the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate and the category ranks.
- Admission to NITs, CFTIs and IIITs will be done based on the Rank List published by NTA.
- Candidate can access the JEE Main Rank list by entering their roll number and date of birth.
JEE Main Cutoff 2019
The NTA will be in charge of releasing the JEE Mains 2019 cutoff in the first week of February 2019. The JEE Main cut off 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate needs to obtain in order to get a good rank and thus admission to the specific institute he/she wants to apply to. The NTA JEE Mains 2019 cutoff will be published category wise also.
JEE Main Cutoff Previous Years
JEE Main Counselling 2019
The JEE Main counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). This is the most crucial and career-deciding Phase of the whole JEE Mains 2019 Process. Read it Carefully!
- NTA JEE Mains 2019 counselling will be conducted by JoSAA/CSAB for admission to NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
- For the seat allotment procedure, the candidate will have to mandatorily participate in the counselling NTA JEE Main 2019.
- Admission to the institute will be based on AIR and choices filled by the candidate.
Have You read our team member’s story about getting the last rank in JEE Main and still getting admission in an NIT? Read the full Story HERE
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card: Candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2019 can access their admit card (hall ticket) in online mode from 17th December 2018. The JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket has been released on the website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. Yes, that is your new JEE Main 2019 official website! Candidates whose application form has incorrect details, will not be able to download the admit card. All candidates should check the details very carefully printed on the admit card. The JEE Main admit card will have details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Photo and Signature of Candidate, Date and Time Slot of the exam, Venue of the exam, Instruction to follow at examination centre etc. JEE Main 2019 admit card / hall ticket is an important document for appearing in the examination.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Having trouble paying the application fee through online mode? Check the solution here!
JEE Main 2019 Registration for January exam was available in online mode from 1st September 2018. The last day to submit the application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature was 1st October 2018. It is one of the most mind-boggling tasks to fill up the application form correctly! Yes, we know that feeling. The last date to fill the form was 30th September 2018. Remember that only candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. Candidates are required to fill the correct details in the application form. The application form with incorrect details will be liable for rejection. The JEE Main 2019 application form can be filled in online mode only and no candidate should send hard copy of the application form.
Aadhar Card notice – NTA has clarified that Aadhar card is not the necessary id proof for filling up JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
How to fill JEE Main 2019 application easily! CLICK HERE
JEE Main 2019
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is conducted for admission of candidates into B.E./B.Tech. course available in different engineering colleges of India. Have you heard about the latest news about the HRD Ministry announcing that National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JEE Mains 2019 in two sessions: January and April 2019? The candidate who qualifies the exam can take admission into 23 IIITs, 23 and 31 NITs whereas if a candidate is desiring to take admission in ISM or IIT then he/she has to qualify JEE Advanced. Candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2019 can only take JEE Advanced 2019 examination. A candidate can appear in JEE Mains Entrance Exam only 2 times in a year!
JEE Main Exam Dates 2019
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates have been announced. Candidates can check them below. Aspiring candidates can appear in both the exams or in any one of them. There will be 8 sittings and candidates will be able to choose when (date) they wish to appear for the exam as per their choice.
|JEE Mains 2019 January Exam|
|Application Form available from||01 – 30 Sep 2018|
|Last day for uploading Images||1 October 2018|
|Last date to submit application fees||1 October 2018|
|Display of allotted shift and date||5 October 2018|
|Application Form Correction||08 – 14th October 2018|
|Exam Centres Allotment||21st October 2018|
|JEE Main Admit Card Download||17th December 2018|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam Dates||8 – 12 January 2019|
|Release of Answer key||14th January 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Mains Result||31st January 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 April Exam|
|Application Form available from||8th February – 7th March 2019|
|Download of Admit card||18th March 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 Exam||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Declaration of JEEMain Result||30th April 2019|
JEE Main Correction Date 2019
How to make modifications in JEE Mains 2019 Registration Form?
- JEE Main Application form Correction 2019 is a one-time facility that had been made available from 8th – 14th October 2018 where candidates could make changes to the JEE Mains 2019 Application form.
- The JEE Mains 2019 Registration form correction link has been provided here and will be available only for a period of 10-11 days.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and password to access the form correction facility of JEE Mains 2019.
What is NTA?
2019 is going to be the year of Change. NTA JEE Mains 2019 will be conducted by an altogether new body – the NTA. As per the press conference held by HRD Minister, NTA will be conducting NTA JEE Mains 2019 and these changes will be made for sure – NTA JEE Main will be held twice a year and in the computer-based mode only.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible to take the JEE Mains 2019? Only candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of NTA JEE Main 2019 can fill the application form and thus sit for the exam. It is important for all candidates to know about the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. Candidates can check JEE Main 2019 eligibility criteria from below.
- For appearing in the JEE Main exam there is no age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates should satisfy themselves about the eligibility of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is desirous of taking admission
- The candidates who have passed XII examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) examination – 2019.
- Passed 12th or its equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2016 or before and those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main)–2019
JEE Main Mock Test 2019
A new notification regarding the mock tests and test practice centres has been released by NTA (check the link in updates section). The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2019 Mock test. But what is a Mock test? The mock test will give the candidate an idea of how the real-time exam will look like. It is, in easier terms, “a copy of the real exam”. Since JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in the computer-based mode, JEE mains 2019 mock test will help in practicing the test before taking the actual exam. NTA has setting up a lot of practice centers of JEE Mains mock test 2019 to help the aspirants with their preparation for the examination. Mock test will be beneficial for all candidates as they will be able to practice whatever they have studied, know the exam pattern and manage time.
Want to Prepare for the exam in a Fun way? Take a break and check out these YouTube Channels for preparation of JEE Mains 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
NTA JEE Mains 2019 exam will be composed of two papers Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and Paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch.). Both these papers will be conducted in computer-based mode only. However, the drawing test for paper 2 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates can check the JEE Mains 2019 exam pattern from the table given below.
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
After checking the JEE Mains 2019 Exam pattern, candidates must make sure to check the correct syllabus of the exam. the JEE Mains Exam 2019 syllabus will include topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics studied in class 11th and 12th. Candidates must make sure to note down the official JEE Mains 2019 syllabus given on the official website so that the candidate can collect the correct study material for preparation. The JEE Main 2019 Syllabus can be checked here.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should start with a tough subject/topic as they have more time now so they can do more work on it. Sounds tough but we know you can do it!
- Many candidates prefer only reference books for preparation. But instead, they should study NCERT books. NCERT Books are very important and helpful in NTA JEE Main 2019 Preparation.
- Candidates can purchase the Mock Test Series and practice them regularly which will help them to know about their preparation level.
- Download old question papers and analyze the important topics and pattern of questions. Turn into Sherlock and dig out the web for sample papers.
- Prepare a sheet of important formulas and paste it near your study table or study area. Revise it regularly to memorize the formulas.
Don’t forget to Leave your comment in the comments section below!
JEE Main Exam Centers 2019
JEE Mains 2019 will be conducted in many cities across the country. The NTA has released a list of JEE Main Exam centers for the academic session of 2019-20. While filling the JEE Main Exam 2019 application form, candidates will be required to fill in at least 4 JEE Main exam centers 2019 from the list provided. Exam centers for all the registered candidates will be allotted on 21st October 2018.
NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The JEE Main 2019 answer key has been released after the successful completion of the first examination. The date for release answer key is 14th January 2019. Candidates who have taken the examination can compare their response with the answer key. The JEE Main answer key 2019 can be accessed by a candidate by using Registration Number, or through the password. With the help of answer key, a candidate can predict the score and the rank. It is very important to remember answers marked in the examination so that one can easily compare it with the answer key.
Hey, if you have any query or suggestion in mind, feel free to write it down in the comments section below!
JEE Main 2019 Participating Institutes
NTA JEE Mains will be conducted for admission to 31 NITs (National Institute of Technology), 23 IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), 20 GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes), and 23 IITs (Indian Institution of Technology). Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2019 will be getting admission to any one of these depending on their ranks.
FAQs Regarding JEE Main 2019
Check complete FAQs related to JEE Mains 2019 Exam by Clicking here
National Testing Agency
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
Official Website: www.nta.ac.in
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Highlights
- JEE Mains 2019 Exam will be conducted first in January 2019 and then in April 2019.
- There has been no change in exam pattern, syllabus, and question paper languages.
- Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
- JEE Main Result 2019 will be released on jeemain.nic.in and nta.ac.in.
- JEE Main Result 2019 will be available to view their result from 31st January 2019.
- You can appear for both the exams or anyone.
- Your best score out of the two exams will be considered.
Click Here to Download NTA First Press Release
About NTA Joint Entrance Exam / JEE Mains 2019
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||JEE Mains 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Examination||National level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Admission In||NITs, CFTIs and IIITs|
|Counselling conducting Body||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|